Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] (61272 Views)

Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 04, 2015
That's a 2015 model car.

This guy is up to date..
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Totino: 10:08pm On May 04, 2015
And u want price of petrol to go down? No wonder petrol stil dey scarce sha! And u want price of petrol to go down? No wonder petrol stil dey scarce sha!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by tylesh(f): 10:19pm On May 04, 2015
coolestca:

angry how did you acquire it
smiley fine girl

I am rich.Acquring such isn't a problem grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Omotayo7(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
That's why you'll never change
U can't change the unchangeable fellow
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Israel5(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2015
emilyone:
How much is the car
y do u wona knw? So culd start d bashing nd criticism huh? I hear its around #5mil tho
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by HIPROFILE(m): 11:29pm On May 04, 2015
I jast like this man BB he knows exactly how to maximize any oppurtunity here he is again using this medium to advertise for KIA whilst making more rubbers for himself BB u na correct guy jawii....
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by oyin01(m): 11:33pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"
Then you can't progress . No offense.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by mrkings84(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2015
Pls how much is this electronic toy car
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by internetpirate: 7:03am On May 05, 2015
You're very childish! Grow up, cry baby!

joseph1832:
Em for where you know me? Hope say no be inside your shalanga toilet where you dey squeeze face dey shiit oh!. grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by joseph1832(m): 7:08am On May 05, 2015
internetpirate:
You're very childish! Grow up, cry baby!

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Nobody: 8:52am On May 05, 2015
I dislike blatant lies. More than that I dislike gullible people. How can Kia make a solar powered car that no one has heard of?!! There is no solar panel on the car and people rush to believe.

It's simply a regular electric vehicle that is charged from the the power socket. It's called the Soul EV.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Chiaka(f): 10:07am On May 05, 2015
Learnt about electric cars. If the price is good I don't mind. Am tired of buying fuel
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by okonivwe(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2015
I Need This Car That s My Plan
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by joe4christ(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2015
oluwaseyi000:
One day; i hope this man becomes our president; i saw Buhari doing 'John the Baptist' work and this man the real saviour.

You see well my guy, i see the future president of Nigeria in this man.
It might not be soon enough, but in the future...
I just hope he doesn't trade his destiny for the position of the Vice President of this country when he ought to be aspiring for the presidency...
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by hopilo: 9:30pm On May 05, 2015
fyneguy:
From $15,190
2015 Kia Soul, MSRP
So when 1naira = 1 dollar
I will buy the car with #15,190.
Make I start to save for this car.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by mkbessman(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"

pls if you have nothing to say pls switch off your phone!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by mkbessman(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2015
og2711:
I dislike blatant lies. More than that I dislike gullible people. How can Kia make a solar powered car that no one has heard of?!! There is no solar panel on the car and people rush to believe.

It's simply a regular electric vehicle that is charged from the the power socket. It's called the Soul EV.

nobody said it was solar bro....
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Musaspp(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2015
Nice one. He should start advising his kinsmen to brace up to the reality that petroleum is fast loosing its position to advanced technological inventions like his newly acquired acquisition. Very soon the likes of Dokubo will not be able to threaten us about going back to the creeks.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by mkbessman(m): 6:32pm On May 08, 2015
og2711:

nobody said it was solar bro
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by baralatie(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2015
Tolexander:

dem don start again o with solar this time. before we know, sunlight go dey scarce due to subsidy removal like petrol.
I dey leaf for here o!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Nobody: 8:42am On May 12, 2015
mkbessman:

nobody said it was solar bro

He did.

"He said to drive the car, you don't need fuel, just sunlight."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Abiodun Shares Old Naira Notes To Supporters (Video, Photos) / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) / CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.