Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,881 members, 7,956,326 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

A Business Engagement That May Just Be Right For You (Wholesalers And Retailers) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Business Engagement That May Just Be Right For You (Wholesalers And Retailers) (1416 Views)

Naira Depreciates To N520 Against U.S. Dollar As Retailers Examine CBN Action / I Am Looking For Wholesalers And Retailers Of Okrika Cloths Buying / Uber May Just Have Presented Nigerian Banks With A Sweet Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Business Engagement That May Just Be Right For You (Wholesalers And Retailers) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 04, 2015
Are you retailer, wholesaler or a business man or woman? Or do you just love engaging in the act of buying and selling? If yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. TDC Honey Beauty Soap is a soap that has natural ingredients rich in honey, shea butter and aleo vera that treats pimples and other skin diseases (for more information on the soap,please click here https://www.nairaland.com/1870814/tdc-honey-beauty-soap) with an affordable trade price and a good profit.
For more information please call 08397169780, 08188513647
Or contact us today at tdc_soaps@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: A Business Engagement That May Just Be Right For You (Wholesalers And Retailers) by Maydew: 8:02pm On May 24, 2015
Crystal5:
Are you retailer, wholesaler or a business man or woman? Or do you just love engaging in the act of buying and selling? If yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. TDC Honey Beauty Soap is a soap that has natural ingredients rich in honey, shea butter and aleo vera that treats pimples and other skin diseases (for more information on the soap,please click here https://www.nairaland.com/1870814/tdc-honey-beauty-soap) with an affordable trade price and a good profit.
I've used this soap before, someone gave me at a wedding ceremony. It made my face smoother and I love the way it foams so easily. Where can I get it again?
Re: A Business Engagement That May Just Be Right For You (Wholesalers And Retailers) by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 26, 2015
Maydew:

I've used this soap before, someone gave me at a wedding ceremony. It made my face smoother and I love the way it foams so easily. Where can I get it again?
You can call the number on the pack or send an email
Re: A Business Engagement That May Just Be Right For You (Wholesalers And Retailers) by adeyemijoseph: 8:28am On May 28, 2015
Crystal5:
. How much per unit in the market
Re: A Business Engagement That May Just Be Right For You (Wholesalers And Retailers) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 28, 2015
adeyemijoseph:
. How much per unit in the market
For all questions please call 08037169780, 08188513647
Re: A Business Engagement That May Just Be Right For You (Wholesalers And Retailers) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
smiley

Re: A Business Engagement That May Just Be Right For You (Wholesalers And Retailers) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 13, 2016

(1) (Reply)

First CPA / Affiliate Online Training Website on NairaLand Going Live. / Adding Funds To Payza Ewallet Issue(please Help) / Nairaland Restaurant Spotted In The US (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.