Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) (1962 Views)

Guys, How Will Y'all Handle Such A Tempting Situation?(pics) / What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) / Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by ViralBOY: 5:49pm On May 04, 2015
shocked Imagine you are in this situation, what would be you're first reaction as you enter. Sincerely. smiley

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by xynerise: 5:50pm On May 04, 2015
Use wrapper cover her weapon
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 04, 2015
hugging her from behind will not be a bad idea and that would be if she is mine
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 04, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan.. .

I'll begin to speak in tongues

But this girl no try o.. . What kind of temptation is this? I rebuke you! grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by saintikechi(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2015
I will do the needful
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by austinesteve(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2015
get thy behind me Satan!!!
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by ViralBOY: 6:02pm On May 04, 2015
xynerise:
Use wrapper cover her weapon
Are you for real? shocked
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by xynerise: 6:05pm On May 04, 2015
ViralBOY:
Are you for real? shocked
No. I am for real when I ra'pe her right?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by zealot4me(f): 6:07pm On May 04, 2015
strevreP grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by ViralBOY: 6:08pm On May 04, 2015
austinesteve:
get thy behind me Satan!!!
But her behind is in ur front grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by ViralBOY: 6:10pm On May 04, 2015
saintikechi:
I will do the needful
Could u tell what us the 'needful'
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by ViralBOY: 6:12pm On May 04, 2015
EricRichie:
Eleyi gidi gan.. .

I'll begin to speak in tongues

But this girl no try o.. . What kind of temptation is this? I rebuke you! grin
All u ppl formin holy holy na una go bad pass grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by aristocrazzy: 6:18pm On May 04, 2015
Depending on my mood that day. Lol.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by aristocrazzy: 6:19pm On May 04, 2015
aguiyi:
hugging her from behind will not be a bad idea and that would be if she is mine
But she is not yours,
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 04, 2015
ViralBOY:

All u ppl formin holy holy na una go bad pass grin

Loool if you knew me better then you would know that the first thing I'll do is to grab that piece of flesh on her backside grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by saintikechi(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2015
ViralBOY:

Could u tell what us the 'needful'

i will follow my instinct.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 04, 2015
I'd go back to sleep. cheesy

If you even want to cheat on your wife, sleeping with her sister just isn't it at all.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by austinesteve(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=ViralBOY post=33416711]
But her behind is in ur front grin [quote]

grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) by 25omega(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2015
i will kick her arse out of my house because she is obviously try to ruin my marriage grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sex, Number 7 Is The Dumbest / Why Do My Neighbor Respect My Younger Brother Than Me? / The Four Major Causes Of Smelly Private Part In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.