Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) (1605 Views)

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Guys, How Will Y'all Handle Such A Tempting Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) by Richnero(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2015
What would you do if you entered your bedroom and met your maid like this?

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) by pet4ril(f): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2015
W will caution her that my house is not a hotel /brothel angry
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) by prinsex(f): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2015
y wud my maid even dress lyk dis in d first instance
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) by Jackeeh(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
I would take a snapshot. First show to my wife and let her handle the situation. Secondly,I'll upload the pic on nairaland and ask people what I should do!
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
O set'... grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) by princephraim: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
I will bleep her
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) by asdfjklhaha(f): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
I wuld send her back to wherever I picked her from. because I have come to understand dat if u don't want ur loved ones 2 disappoint you, you shouldn't expose dem to temptation
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) by Richnero(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
iPopAlomo:
O set'... grin
grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) by fuckshit: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
what else ; fυςk the bitςh grin grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) by IamLEGEND1: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Jackeeh:
I would take a snapshot. First show to my wife and let her handle the situation. Secondly,I'll upload the pic on nairaland and ask people what I should do!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mtchewwwwwuuuuuu
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) by Pennah(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
I will start praying
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) by Sheflex4real(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Honestly,i don't know, but if there is 1 thing i do know, that will be the fact that i won't bleep her.But for what is what,i will make sure she dosen't repeat such in my house. but that's just me though.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Guys!!! 15 Things You Should Know Before You Date A Girl With.... / I Don Nid Vaseline, I Nid Sinaj / 4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.