Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (780 Views)

Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. / Advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 04, 2015
Was talking to a female friend on phone and she was like "young man abeg leave me alone". We were in a conversation and the network went bad, I cut the call only to call back and here that, I feel bad hearing such from her considering I wasn't trying to woo her or anything of that such. Am thinking of confronting her about it but a friend told me to give her space for sometime. please help, Any advice is okay am kinda new to female issues :/
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 04, 2015
godjohnson:
Was talking to a female friend on phone and she was like "young man abeg leave me alone". We were in a conversation and the network went bad, I cut the call only to call back and here that, I feel bad hearing such from her considering I wasn't trying to woo her or anything of that such. Am thinking of confronting her about it but a friend told me to give her space for sometime. please help, Any advice is okay am kinda new to female issues :/
Let's get this done bro...

Question 1
Are you guys friends like friends?

Question 2.
Did she give you her number or you collect it from friends?

Question 3.
What exactly are you discussing on phone?

Answer these question with Open heart so we can move ahead to getting things done.
Re: Advice Needed by kilokeys(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2015
bros let d biatches be..

when u try to explain.. u fool urself further..

u dont have a problem, she does.. leeave it that way..
u rnt her psychiatrist
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 04, 2015
Bro.. This is not the case of giving her space o... Confront that girl and know what's really happening besides she might just be joking and it may not be what you think...

And speak to her nicely when you do
Re: Advice Needed by Charliiee(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2015
She told you to leave her alone, so do just that, leave her alone, what kinda advice do u want again?
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Let's get this done bro...

Question 1
Are you guys friends like friends?

Question 2.
Did she give you her number or you collect it from friends?

Question 3.
What exactly are you discussing on phone?

Answer these question with Open heart so we can move ahead to getting things done.
Friend, she calls me her best friend but I don't buy it cos we've been friends for only 2months.

She actually ran after me to collect my number the day we met

asked about an exam she wrote and other small talk
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 04, 2015
Charliiee:
She told you to leave her alone, so do just that, leave her alone, what kinda advice do u want again?
Av left her alone, I cut the call after she said so. Am just not sure how to react when next we meet
Re: Advice Needed by spacefreak: 7:16pm On May 04, 2015
Bro just give her space. No need confronting her you may end up sounding too pained. It depends on how much you like her though else you could forget about her and have peace.

Im sure there are other girls that would be happy speaking with you over the phone.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 04, 2015
godjohnson:
Friend, she calls me her best friend but I don't buy it cos we've been friends for only 2months.

She actually ran after me to collect my number the day we met

asked about an exam she wrote and other small talk
A Test of Love has been conducted on you bro....she did that to see your reaction.. What to do is don't confront her rather bone her...I guess at the rate I see emotion running in the vain she can't stand a week without you.. Its time you play hard to get
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 04, 2015
spacefreak:
Bro just give her space. No need confronting her you may end up sounding too pained. It depends on how much you like her though else you could forget about her and have peace.

Im sure there are other girls that would be happy speaking with you over the phone.
I kinda like her, find it difficult keeping her out of my mind; am working on that though. Am planning on avoiding her for a week or two, dnt know if that's a good idea
Re: Advice Needed by cozy7(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2015
U had nothing in mind, but thought u were interested in her like d countless other guys who had come b4 u.
Don't worry, wen she 38yrs old and still single, and u ask for just her number, she'll give u both her house address n BBM pin, then thank u for having her time.
Re: Advice Needed by spacefreak: 7:26pm On May 04, 2015
godjohnson:
I kinda like her, find it difficult keeping her out of my mind; am working on that though. Am planning on avoiding her for a week or two, dnt know if that's a good idea

It's always a good idea to give a girl you not dating space. Believe me, it always works for the better.

She's just tryna form she ain't cheap. They all do that.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
A Test of Love has been conducted on you bro....she did that to see your reaction.. What to do is don't confront her rather bone her...I guess at the rate I see emotion running in the vain she can't stand a week without you.. Its time you play hard to get
grin she just called, said she's sorry; didn't even last a whole day, guess I was worried for nothing.

tanx guys for the advice, I appreciate
Re: Advice Needed by Charliiee(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2015
godjohnson:
Av left her alone, I cut the call after she said so. Am just not sure how to react when next we meet
just be ur normal self, don't let her think what she said got to u
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 04, 2015
godjohnson:
grin she just called, said she's sorry; didn't even last a whole day, guess I was worried for nothing.

tanx guys for the advice, I appreciate
You welcome... Got the same thing from my ex(consider her an ex) and she is all over saying she is sorry now
Re: Advice Needed by Richhard(m): 7:06am On May 13, 2015
You are probably angry about her reply because, as you said, you are new to all this "females issues" TBH, there is nothing wrong with her reply,she was probably stress up, after her exams, and I can literally smell emotions in your text, you have feelings for her,ask her out now!!!

(1) (Reply)

Late Night Facts / Campus Uproar Over Yik Yak App After Sex Harassment, Murder / Picture Of The Day...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.