Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) (49397 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2015
As a way of showing appreciation to Pastor Adeboye, the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, President Goodluck Jonathan recently met with the clergyman and his wife. According to sources, President Jonathan’s mission was to say thank you to Pastor Adeboye for the prayers, support and love shown him and his administration.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/pictured-president-jonathan-visits-pastor-adeboye/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by TRADELYN: 7:46pm On May 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Jona is going round visiting others while Buhari is staying home receiving various visitors.

FACTS & FIGURES ARE NEVER MISLEADING:
If INEC should conduct a fresh poll tomorrow, Buhari will still win. One of the best decisions taken by Jonathan was to concede defeat.

#GodBlessNaija!

192 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by ozoigbondu: 7:46pm On May 04, 2015
GEJ my hero!!!!!! Wike my role model!!!!! cheesy

125 Likes 131 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Atk01(f): 7:46pm On May 04, 2015
Wow! He isn't kneeling this time around. grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by olmde(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2015
Hehehe, medicine after death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 04, 2015
His wife looks abit older
Nice pic sha
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Basildvalour(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2015
That is a grateful heart whether in good or bad. God bless the humble

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by spongeisback: 7:49pm On May 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
As a way of showing appreciation to Pastor Adeboye, the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, President Goodluck Jonathan recently met with the clergyman and his wife. According to sources, President Jonathan’s mission was to say thank you to Pastor Adeboye for the prayers, support and love shown him and his administration.
http://citypeople.com.ng/i/pictured-president-jonathan-visits-pastor-adeboye/

...And to ask pastor Adeboye for his change.

17 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by obi4eze(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2015
Prayer : God please let not my life be like GEJ 's who had the opportunity to be the best President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria but ended up being among the worst.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Princecalm(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2015
Did he go to tell him the prayers did not work? . . .just asking.

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by abdulslutsky(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2015
Necessary, before his last port of call- otuoke

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by dre11(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2015
Hehehe.....
Before he goes back to Otuoke

He has finished his assignment on PDP
Its time to take stock and retire home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:56pm On May 04, 2015
Where is Mama Piss o!
grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by dhardline(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2015
GEJ na correct man..He could have decided not to and nobody would ask why he did not but he did.I still duff my hat anyday for you.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2015
Thank you for prayers?

Who authorized it?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Firefire(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2015
cool

God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.

Politics without bitterness. God bless GEJ.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by kokoA(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2015
"Help me talk to Pastor. Osinbajo to beg Baba for me"

11 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by freshness2020: 7:57pm On May 04, 2015
...my wonderful president.
Enjoy your stay while it last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by pretydiva(f): 7:57pm On May 04, 2015
Gues he's paying his last respect b4 he goes 2 otuoke/jail

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by PassingShot(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2015
The chief looter of our treasury.

He didn't kneel down for blessings this time around?

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by demmy0325(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2015
..i jst wonder hw this man became president in the first place...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by omokoladele(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2015
Heeeeyaaa!
Pele Jonah omo apeja ni Bayelsa

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by siralos135: 7:58pm On May 04, 2015
H
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by realtestament(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2015
Ma humble ex-president 2 be.....u're humble indeed.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by sukkot: 7:58pm On May 04, 2015
jonadunce the mad man. first class trip to otuoke

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Mishydoo(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2015
spongeisback:

...And to ask pastor Adeboye for his change.

Hahahahaha....lwkmd,ds guy is crazy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by thefakestan: 7:58pm On May 04, 2015
God Bless GEJ

20 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by stelaar(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2015
Prodigal son

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by DahtzFestjayz: 7:59pm On May 04, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by atlwireles: 7:59pm On May 04, 2015
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

GEJ, you remain one of a kind.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by kristisking(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2015
For what?GEJ has continued to belittle himself since his defeat.May be he doesn't know that Adegboye was never in support of his second term bid since one of his pastors (Osinbajo) is already vp in waiting.The shout halleluya pastor knows what is in stock for him if Buhari won,so he annointed Osinbajo and now RCCG can laugh last,you know what I mean.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.