Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) (49398 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 04, 2015
Lala247:

Hi smiley

Hello, how u doing?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Senjuchiha: 10:35pm On May 04, 2015
obi4eze:

Prayer : God please let not my life be like GEJ 's who had the opportunity to be the best President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria but ended up being among the worst.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Mathsprof: 10:48pm On May 04, 2015
Transformation we love, Change we hate. You are a true democrat GEJ.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by virus05(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2015
obi4eze:

Prayer : God please let not my life be like GEJ 's who had the opportunity to be the best President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria but ended up being among the worst.

idiot...how is he d worst?? Mumu

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by sylvarian2002: 11:01pm On May 04, 2015
GEJ showing developed mind. He has good human mg skill. I observing his moves all these while.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by apasino01: 11:24pm On May 04, 2015
obi4eze:

u can never be a president of anything not even okada riders union

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 11:26pm On May 04, 2015
Lala247:
His wife looks abit older
Nice pic sha
Whose wife? Read well again o
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by kingaruoture(m): 11:45pm On May 04, 2015
spongeisback:

...And to ask pastor Adeboye for his change.
Talk wetin u know.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by missuniverse(f): 12:21am On May 05, 2015
demmy0325:
..i jst wonder hw this man became president in the first place...
when one is favoured, it causes people to wonder

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by pretydiva(f): 1:49am On May 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
how did you get all those likes on your dp with such an orthographic dimesion pic still baffles me.

I stayed out of romance section cos of people like you and I expect you to stay out of politics section instead of talking trash.

Brain Teaser: who is the deputy speaker of House of reps.

Answer it and you will be allowed to comment here
will ignore i.diot like u. Jealous haemaphrodite
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by notoriousbabe: 1:54am On May 05, 2015
He go report mama peace to their general overseer as the woman no gree am see her pant again since he lost his erec-tion to Buhari
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by InvertedHammer: 4:26am On May 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
As a way of showing appreciation to Pastor Adeboye, the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, President Goodluck Jonathan recently met with the clergyman and his wife. According to sources, President Jonathan’s mission was to say thank you to Pastor Adeboye for the prayers, support and love shown him and his administration.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/pictured-president-jonathan-visits-pastor-adeboye/
/
He is going for a refund.
\
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Nobody: 6:13am On May 05, 2015
eagleeyez:

Gosh....you are soooo insane! Just read all your responses, fighting with every one and insulting every one.
Clearly every one can see you are mentall uinstable.

I mean what sort of a human are u, insult people, curse their futures and yet call God!?

Kai.....smh..... No need to respond to a depressed ,frustrated.mentally unstable,low achieving,devil worshipping hipocrite.

If you have "common sense" , you wouldn't see the insults. Apparently it's you who typed insults. I wouldn't stoop so low to your level to exchange same with you. I only wish you well so you'll grow up quick enough to start making use of your common sense. I guess when you do grow up, you'll be able to discern between good and bad.

You pick a fight that's not yours and you made a fool of yourself!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Nobody: 6:22am On May 05, 2015
eagleeyez:

What are u saying !??you dare to mention God yet you insult someone on public forum and deceive your self that u are right?

Who insulted God's handiwork!? Was it not u that cursed someone and u are talking rubbis there. Are u okay at all

Please stop insulting your parents as clearly u are revealing to us all that u are not well brought up

Have a good evening

Son, will you go face your books and stop disturbing my mentions please? Learn to read to understand and not read to give your opinion (BTW, who asked for your opinion anyway). The thrash you spew because you saw the word "God" depicts your mental state and your inability to understand.

Your childish rants were uncalled for, if your parents were mentally unfit to rare you, no need believing same with others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Nobody: 6:25am On May 05, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Ode.. Watch out for me

Watch out for a nobody? I dare you, give your real names and we'll watch out for you.

But trust me, if you don't change your ways and stop condemning God's handwork-youll end up a nobody! Its never too late to retrace your steps, clean up your ways and make good use of your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Nobody: 6:51am On May 05, 2015
pretydiva:
will ignore i.diot like u. Jealous haemaphrodite
how can I be jealous of a numbskull, I called that question brain teaser because you can never answer it correctly without cracking your empty skull. slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by PStacks(m): 7:23am On May 05, 2015
Jonathan be like : thank you all for deceiving me
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by BamideleOJ: 7:38am On May 05, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin grin grin
Jona is going round visiting others while Buhari is staying home receiving various visitors.

FACTS & FIGURES ARE NEVER MISLEADING:
If INEC should conduct a fresh poll tomorrow, Buhari will still win. One of the best decisions taken by Jonathan was to concede defeat.

#GodBlessNaija!

An overhauling of reasoning will presuppose a redirection of perspective. Must you be unnecessarily critical of all shit.
Hin election loss Don happen. Ehn ehn! Make him no live again.
I think some people will prefer him dead sef.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by mikeapollo: 8:20am On May 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
As a way of showing appreciation to Pastor Adeboye, the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, President Goodluck Jonathan recently met with the clergyman and his wife. According to sources, President Jonathan’s mission was to say thank you to Pastor Adeboye for the prayers, support and love shown him and his administration.

Where is the president's wife, Patience Jonathan? Has she divorced the man, or what?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by lyntiffany(f): 9:10am On May 05, 2015
atlwireles:
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

GEJ, you remain one of a kind.
shebi? unlike pa buhari whose characteristics are war, killing, jailing, vendetta and pride.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by lyntiffany(f): 9:14am On May 05, 2015
PassingShot:

Just by sheer luck.

He couldn't have won his ward.
undecidedwhat are you waiting for to grab same sheer luck for yourself? abi better thing no dey hungry you ni

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by gymer(m): 9:19am On May 05, 2015
demmy0325:
..i jst wonder hw this man became president in the first place...

That is God for you. He can take a nobody and make him a somebody.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Wuuworld(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin grin grin
Jona is going round visiting others while Buhari is staying home receiving various visitors.

FACTS & FIGURES ARE NEVER MISLEADING:
If INEC should conduct a fresh poll tomorrow, Buhari will still win. One of the best decisions taken by Jonathan was to concede defeat.

#GodBlessNaija!
YOU are a big fat LIAR
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by cochexky: 10:07am On May 05, 2015
[quote author=obi4eze post=33419732]
i see stupid people but ur own stupidity has no classification . only pray to see a daily bread because you shall die in hatred. who in among in you gerneration has contested for Governorship talk more of being a president . blind and weak reasoning thats what you have.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by cochexky: 10:10am On May 05, 2015
obi4eze:

i see stupid people but ur own stupidity has no classification . only pray to see a daily bread because you shall die in hatred. who in among in you gerneration has contested for Governorship talk more of being a president . blind and weak reasoning thats what you have.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by shizzleStar: 10:16am On May 05, 2015
lyntiffany:
undecidedwhat are you waiting for to grab same sheer luck for yourself? abi better thing no dey hungry you ni
Lol...you dey mind that yorubish Islamic dunce?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by awelemma: 10:25am On May 05, 2015
jona is a good and man of victory, for a leader and wise man is not known by those that visits him but he is known by the ones he helped and visits for the good of government
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by yusufbida(m): 10:26am On May 05, 2015
Lala247:
His wife looks abit older Nice pic sha
Is allowed.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by obi4eze(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2015
cochexky:

gringringrin
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by mikeapollo: 12:00pm On May 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

Where is the president's wife, Patience Jonathan? Has she divorced the president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered / Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.