Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) (49385 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church) / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Ekaka1(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2015
omokoladele:
Heeeeyaaa!

Pele Jonah omo apeja ni Bayelsa

Tie tun tie da ju iwo to je Omo ako- igbe Lati ilu jiyan foworogi sior !
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Gues he's paying his last respect b4 he goes 2 otuoke/jail
how did you get all those likes on your dp with such an orthographic dimesion pic still baffles me.

I stayed out of romance section cos of people like you and I expect you to stay out of politics section instead of talking trash.

Brain Teaser: who is the deputy speaker of House of reps.

Answer it and you will be allowed to comment here

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by demmy0325(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2015
gbl01:

The exact reason why you're still a 'nobody'.
.. Ode.. Watch out for me
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by fulfillment22: 9:03pm On May 04, 2015
Lala247:
His wife looks abit older
Nice pic sha

How?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by sammhi(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2015
obi4eze:

Prayer : God please let not my life be like GEJ 's who had the opportunity to be the best President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria but ended up being among the worst.

really...nd wats your achievement in life? being a laptop dog to Tinubu nd cronies...ode
you are the type that fulfill this proverb....one who knows not he knows not is a fool...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 04, 2015
Lala247:

Ur too kind smiley
love to know u more
pls accept and reply my pm
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by askari01: 9:05pm On May 04, 2015
GOODLUCK TO YOU JONATHAN.... GO AM DE-THRONE THE KING OF OTUOKE.... I BET THATS THE ONLY OPTION LEFT.... IGWEEEEEEE
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
love to know u more

pls accept and reply my pm

Its not connected sad
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by obi4eze(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2015
sammhi:

really...nd wats your achievement in life? being a laptop dog to Tinubu nd cronies...ode
you are the type that fulfill this proverb....one who knows not he knows not is a fool...
grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 04, 2015
Lala247:

Its not connected sad
pls wat other platform are u on
really beg you pls I want to know u more
pls
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by tartar9(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2015
He have come to ask him;why did you 'bless' me with left hand
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Viccutee: 9:14pm On May 04, 2015
Wow.. He Visited Bishop Oyedepo today also..
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Omooba77: 9:16pm On May 04, 2015
dhardline:
GEJ na correct man..He could have decided not to and nobody would ask why he did not but he did.I still duff my hat anyday for you.

God bless GEJ and you for this comment,in no distant time,many will see how great GEJ is and is good intention for the nation,I wish all changers, smooth sail. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by sammhi(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2015
most young people comment here are embarrassing nd you wonder if they are educated at all.....most likely paid their way though school ...it is so ridicoulous that the comments are even wat kindergartens wont even say...
its disgraceful nd quite appalling that people who cant feed themselves rubbish others whose generations are unknown...it is a pity...
GEJ would have left the throne now or latest four years...he made his mark.... you can be an ostrich to refuse to c it...
one thing is clear in life...if you want to get to the top respect those who were there before you
most young people here are into yahoo...yahoo yet they criticise their leaders...hypocrited

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by LadyAmaka(f): 9:24pm On May 04, 2015
As you mock another man, so you and whatever effort you make in life will be mocked! God bless GEJ!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 04, 2015
Lala247:
His wife looks abit older
Nice pic sha

Na u knw who old
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by LadyAmaka(f): 9:29pm On May 04, 2015
As you mocked and spoke ill of another man, so shall you be mocked and ridiculed a hundred fold. Briddle your tongue if you lack any good thing to say. God bless GEJ!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 04, 2015
obi4eze:

Prayer : God please let not my life be like GEJ 's who had the opportunity to be the best President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria but ended up being among the worst.

Get a life first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by 49cents(m): 9:31pm On May 04, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin grin grin
Jona is going round visiting others while Buhari is staying home receiving various visitors.

FACTS & FIGURES ARE NEVER MISLEADING:
If INEC should conduct a fresh poll tomorrow, Buhari will still win. One of the best decisions taken by Jonathan was to concede defeat.

#GodBlessNaija!

That's because jonathan is the graduate and buhari is the year 1 jambite

Nigeria needed a change from the norm but buhari and his gang of APC don't cut

2 years from now some of you will regret voting GMB

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by elomepee: 9:35pm On May 04, 2015
May God help you people, nairatalkers. So that you don't talk yourself to sin.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by ajangwucc(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
As a way of showing appreciation to Pastor Adeboye, the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, President Goodluck Jonathan recently met with the clergyman and his wife. According to sources, President Jonathan’s mission was to say thank you to Pastor Adeboye for the prayers, support and love shown him and his administration.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/pictured-president-jonathan-visits-pastor-adeboye/
GEJ is mam that has the mind of people.I believe in u
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by eagleeyez: 9:45pm On May 04, 2015
gbl01:

Kids who insult Gods handwork, insults God and they already have their rewards. BTW, even the alcoholic call on God. Ever read where it is written that your inquiries has shut Gods ear from listening to you? So examine yourself and see if your prayers gets beyond the rooftop

What are u saying !??you dare to mention God yet you insult someone on public forum and deceive your self that u are right?

Who insulted God's handiwork!? Was it not u that cursed someone and u are talking rubbis there. Are u okay at all

Please stop insulting your parents as clearly u are revealing to us all that u are not well brought up

Have a good evening
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by eagleeyez: 9:50pm On May 04, 2015
gbl01:

Common sense is so scarce that it should be regarded as super power!

Dudekeep religion out of this. You lack manners! Manners ain't brewed into humans by religion

Gosh....you are soooo insane! Just read all your responses, fighting with every one and insulting every one.
Clearly every one can see you are mentall uinstable.

I mean what sort of a human are u, insult people, curse their futures and yet call God!?

Kai.....smh..... No need to respond to a depressed ,frustrated.mentally unstable,low achieving,devil worshipping hipocrite.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 04, 2015
figo05:

Na u knw who old

Hi smiley
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by dapsonlou(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
As a way of showing appreciation to Pastor Adeboye, the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, President Goodluck Jonathan recently met with the clergyman and his wife. According to sources, President Jonathan’s mission was to say thank you to Pastor Adeboye for the prayers, support and love shown him and his administration.

The prayer sure didn't work, I wonder if he went back for a refund

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by dapsonlou(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2015
abdulslutsky:
Necessary, before his last port of call- otuoke

Orioles my ass, if you see your presidents house in Banana Island, u go know a Otuoke no dry for hin agenda.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by shiki(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Where is Mama Piss o!

grin grin

Mama enter voice mail cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by tylesh(f): 10:12pm On May 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ my hero!!!!!! Wike my role model!!!!! cheesy
Hope all is well
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by jordy101(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

Gej is really an exemplary leader; whether good or bad, still show gratitude. I pray Gmb will learn from this qualities.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by toshmann(m): 10:15pm On May 04, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin grin grin
Jona is going round visiting others while Buhari is staying home receiving various visitors.

FACTS & FIGURES ARE NEVER MISLEADING:
If INEC should conduct a fresh poll tomorrow, Buhari will still win. One of the best decisions taken by Jonathan was to concede defeat.

#GodBlessNaija!

Every population gets the leadership it deserves. Here is a gentleman, not a very great leader, I agree, but no doubt a gentleman. HE has come in humility to say thank you to a pastor. And he gets laughed at. We berate gentlemen. How do we complain if our leaders refuse to be gentle.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Israel5(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2015
Atk01:
Wow! He isn't kneeling this time around. grin
i think u ar daft! Leme check wel.. Ok, u ar evn foolish. Ho!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Pastor Adeboye (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 04, 2015
obi4eze:

first pray that God should make u a Bsc then Msc then Ph.D holder....then now pray 4 God to make u a President before u can even what have it takes to b a best or Worst president....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / Nnamdi Kanu Apologises To Inspector Okon Over Threat To His Children / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.