Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Will You Do If U Meet Your Wife Like This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If U Meet Your Wife Like This (2254 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If U Meet Your Wife Like This by coruso(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2015
I might not really be someone that likes talking about romance or relationship. But let me share this picture with u. So tell what u will feel about it.

Re: What Will You Do If U Meet Your Wife Like This by uchebest2006(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2015
qbd2....u love romance forum die!!!
Re: What Will You Do If U Meet Your Wife Like This by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 04, 2015
uchebest2006:
qbd2....u love romance forum die!!!
Haha wetin I do u?
Re: What Will You Do If U Meet Your Wife Like This by Udoka89: 11:46pm On May 04, 2015
Omo de visit is over#opensdoorandsendalltheguyshomeandturnsoffphone. See you guys in de morning. grin
Re: What Will You Do If U Meet Your Wife Like This by hahn(m): 11:56pm On May 04, 2015
Udoka89:
Omo de visit is over#opensdoorandsendalltheguyshomeandturnsoffphone. See you guys in de morning. grin

GBAM!

Immediately!
Re: What Will You Do If U Meet Your Wife Like This by Dheartless: 12:06am On May 05, 2015
hug from behind with my hands on both boobs (caressing them), and kisses to her neck, raise her clothes up, remove them and throw them on the floor,the whole time rubing my .d....k against that awesome ass, bring my hands down and shuttle them between her p.....y and her ass ( while i am still behind)....then finally pull those tights down, caress everything enjoyable, then go down low with my .......(you know the tongue stuff) and finally bend her low by making her ass shoot outward and her hand on the kitchen cupboard and her head close to the cupboard.

the rest will be too hard to explain
but all I know is that she's going to go screaming the house down (first round should be the usual one hour)

I am not ashamed of myself, my actions and abilities
it's me "the super man"
grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U Meet Your Wife Like This by coruso(m): 7:32am On May 05, 2015
I mean u came back home with a couple of your guys, and she was in the kitchen preparing your launch.she would have to serve u and ur friend after the cooking . The question is will u allow her to come serve u guy looking like that?
Re: What Will You Do If U Meet Your Wife Like This by Dera25(m): 10:24am On May 05, 2015
No I will not allow her to serve us like that or even allow her to continue the cooking with such dressing. In a polite way I will encourage her to dress like she is to appear to strangers, she can only dress that way or even more sexier when with me alone and not to every other people, before she will put another person to temptation, Abeg!

(1) (Reply)

Father-daughter Relationship / Photos: Spending Time With Mom Vs Spending Time With Dad / Advice Me: How Should I React To My Wife About TTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.