Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names (43437 Views)

PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC / Ministerial Nominees: APC Governors Submit Names / APC Governors Submit 3 Names Each For Buhari's Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by unikazzy(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2015
ABUJA – Submission of names for ministerial slots in the incoming government has begun in earnest, Vanguard learnt on Monday.

The process, it was learnt, followed a directive by the president-elect, General Mohammadu Buhari to the governors on the platform of All Progressives Congress, APC to forward the names of candidates.
Three names from each states are to be submitted.
Already, a governor in the south east last week told the stakeholders in the zone to immediately comply.
But Buhari also stated two conditions which he advised the governors to adhere to in submission of the ministerial the appointment.

One of the conditions was that the candidates must be technically competent and of proven integrity. The second reason is that the persons must also show loyalty to the party.

By this, a source said that Buhari indirectly laid emphasis on the need to field the names of the founding members of the party and not defectors from other political parties.

The President-Elect, it was gathered also told the governors that he however reserved the right to chose from among the three names that are likely to be submitted from each governor.

Vanguard also gathered that Buhari may not likely run a bloated cabinet where the status quo is 42 Ministers.

A source who craved anonymity told Vanguard that Gen Buhari may also eliminate the Ministers of State position as he had said he would reduce the cost of governance.
Details later.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/ministerial-list-apc-governors-submit-names/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by Realdeals(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2015
Alrite
Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by benuejosh: 8:44pm On May 04, 2015
Not commenting till it's may29

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 04, 2015
Waste of Precious time

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by theV0ice: 9:00pm On May 04, 2015
That's how it should be done.

Meanwhile done spin doctors have already worked themselves into a frenzy over a list that GMB did not show them.

This is a good development

7 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by MINISTER2000: 10:12pm On May 04, 2015
You r just being used
Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by papaejima1: 10:17pm On May 04, 2015
Ok. Abeg who submit Amaechi own or who him submit?

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 04, 2015
Criminals!
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in like

8 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by iluvweed(m): 10:17pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Criminals!
I love transformation
I hate "change"

Weyrey!

grin

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by ellechrystal(f): 10:18pm On May 04, 2015
Hmm, I haven't heard anything from d lion of ***** of late o.
Won't he be in that list?
What a government, appoint based on party n not pure performance.
Nigeria still has a long way to go as far as governance is concerned.
I pray our future leaders correct these mistakes.
N as for d defectors, I know they will ve a huge pack of regrets embedded in their hearts.
They defected, insulted Johna, did all sorts n they thought they had a shield (apc)
They were used to achieved the simple aim, n then dumped like a piece of rag.
This is a huge lesson to d future defectors, . Remain in ur party n build a strong opposition just like Apc did. N take over..period.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by freshness2020: 10:19pm On May 04, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by lionduke(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2015
please keep to your words #babaonechance. when you finally appoint them, make sure they declare their assets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by Morkavictor: 10:20pm On May 04, 2015
Just the same status quo,i see no CHANGE here.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by sirugos(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2015
Patiently watching
Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by philips70(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Criminals!
I love transformation
I hate "change"

You are gradually beating FFK in the Yaba Left game. Take it easy, every mad man on the streets was a tie wearing gentleman some years back.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by adebayo201: 10:21pm On May 04, 2015
smh. I'm thinking of seeing names not this!
Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 04, 2015
Everywhere Now APC.
Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by omenka(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2015

One of the conditions was that the candidates
must be technically competent and of proven
integrity.
The second reason is that the person must also show loyalty to the party.

By this, a source said that Buhari indirectly laid
emphasis on the need to field the names of the
founding members of the party and not
defectors from other political parties.

Vanguard also gathered that Buhari may not
likely run a bloated cabinet where the status quo
is 42 Ministers
I simply can't understand why anyone who wishes Nigeria well would hate this man. sad

God bless and continuously grant you wisdom to steer this nation in the right direction sir. smiley

36 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by datola: 10:21pm On May 04, 2015
candidates must be technically competent and of proven integrity.

The above must be acceptable to right thinking members of the public (Nigerians) not those who think 'stealing is not corruption' and will recycle the likes of Obanikoro an Adoke who never prosecuted any corrupt official throughout his years as Attorney General/Justice Minister

14 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by Drsheddy(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2015
GMB my HERO!

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi my ROLE MODEL!!

Okorocha my GUY!!! shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by strongerthaneva(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Criminals!
I love transformation
I hate "change"
PDP bunch of thieves and economy damagers..i love change die..hate transformation till I die..

19 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by seeker121(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2015
looking forward to great pple to make the list.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by omanifrank(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2015
i see
Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by pyyxxaro: 10:23pm On May 04, 2015
If Amaechi doesn't become a Minister. , I would crawl with my stomach from Eleme junction to Chibok town cry grin

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by efilefun(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2015
Good conditions laid down by GMB

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by nerodenero: 10:25pm On May 04, 2015
Already, a governor in the south east last week told the stakeholders in the zone to immediately comply
No dulling grin. AGIP grin

5 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by gomeks(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2015
Good omen
Re: Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names by Jimfender(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2015
hnm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' / Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan / Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.