Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) (17280 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Receives Ambassador Of Israel (Photos) / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Ebonymiss: 11:36pm On May 04, 2015
Seen. Next pls
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Ilekeh(f): 11:37pm On May 04, 2015
What does that mean in the grand scheme of things?
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by help3852: 11:37pm On May 04, 2015
elbinmanny:
and must u answer? angry
U must be one if the 150 homo,sexual cows of the cancerous General undecided
@the emboldened, could that be the reason for

2003 -150Cows
2007- 150Cows
2011- 150Cows
2015 -150 Cows

They don't perpetuate, hahaha hahaha, I see

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by bmos(m): 11:38pm On May 04, 2015
temitemi1:
#BABaONECHANCE... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Here is a man that cannot bring himself to accept the inevitable. Man, GMB is real. The earlier you pretend that GMB is now your president elect the better for your heart

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by LordCenturion(m): 11:38pm On May 04, 2015
temitemi1:

Craziness at its peak

#TheCluelessOne..... GMB my HERO!, FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by toluine56(m): 11:39pm On May 04, 2015
elbinmanny:
the last time 8 checked the olodo-elect had 150 cows in 2003 and still had same number in 2015 , 12 years after .
Tell me why I can't claim that his cows are homo, sexuals since they cant reproduce.
U must be one of them cheesy
Well, sorry am nt one of them,
And stop courting me cos looking at ur d.p, u obvioisly look like 1
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 04, 2015
Nigeria now has a President.
Long Live GMB.
Long Live Oluface.
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by uchwar1: 11:41pm On May 04, 2015
President-elect looks sick. I pray he shouldn't die on that seat like his brother Yaradua. Pls somebody shoulddd feed this man!
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 04, 2015
uchwar1:
President-elect looks sick. I pray he shouldn't die on that seat like his brother Yaradua. Pls somebody shoulddd feed this man!
what rubbish is this one saying?
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by elbinmanny(m): 11:48pm On May 04, 2015
toluine56:

Well, sorry am nt one of them,
And stop courting me cos looking at ur d.p, u obvioisly look like 1
u even went as far as checking my pic..dude u must be gay angry
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by toluine56(m): 11:50pm On May 04, 2015
elbinmanny:
u even went as far as checking my pic..dude u must be gay angry
Mods help
This guy's on my trail
And am nt pullin a Yul Edochie here.
GAY ALERT!!!
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 04, 2015
omenka:
I can remember that now famous OBJ's song: "Lord do something new in Nigeria".... And it came to pass. cheesy

Love you my President Elect. smiley
a something new seriously cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by austelright(m): 12:04am On May 05, 2015
Ok baba carry go, is ur turn.
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by newbies56: 12:24am On May 05, 2015
Breaking news
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Mykelpato(m): 12:25am On May 05, 2015
grin Gmb is so thin like person wey no dey chop #dat is wat u get when u drink #30 milo wit cold water
GEJ, MY HERO
PETER OBI, MY ROLE MODEL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by poiu77: 12:30am On May 05, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On May 05, 2015
In that 3rd picture, buhari looks very old n sick sha.
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:04am On May 05, 2015
Sai baba. Haterz can go and swim in lagoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by chrischina(m): 3:55am On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:
Pakistan and Saudi ambassadors are next.

Yemen and Syria go still come too, na for this time we go see people come out for street dey cry, una never see anything yet, make we watch and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 4:23am On May 05, 2015
[quote author=Mogidi post=33426652]Pakistan and Saudi ambassadors are next.[/quote

^^^^
Jesus Christ!!!! What are we doing with Pakistan and Saudi ambassadors?
Nigerians say no to islamization. embarassed shocked
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by allcomage: 5:12am On May 05, 2015
chuna1985:
That is it. He has not entered yet you can then imagine when he's sworn in. What do you think a 75yr old man can do? I am one of his admirers but I am very sceptical given his age,health and the complex nature of the country. The job is a tough one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 5:29am On May 05, 2015
He has been very thin his whole life. People like you are likely planning to poison him and claim he died from an illness.

If anything happens to our general we know it is the handiwork of you evil scums. angry
sirugos:
Common.. My president elect looks sick.I pray may almighty God give him the strength to move this country forward. The task ahead is much

allcomage:

That is it. He has not entered yet you can then imagine when he's sworn in. What do you think a 75yr old man can do? I am one of his admirers but I am very sceptical given his age,health and the complex nature of the country. The job is a tough one.

chuna1985:

Mykelpato:
grin Gmb is so thin like person wey no dey chop #dat is wat u get when u drink #30 milo wit cold water
GEJ, MY HERO
PETER OBI, MY ROLE MODEL

uchwar1:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by zingywingy: 6:13am On May 05, 2015
Aswear...... ibos on nairaland need God in their lives
So pathetic nd still battling with defeat while their elders re busy seeking asylum

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by nagoma(m): 6:18am On May 05, 2015
oluface:
Nigeria now has a President.
Long Live GMB.
Long Live Oluface.

After 6 years with no leadership. Better late than never. GEJ has no clue. In other words , he is clueless.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:28am On May 05, 2015
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
See dem
Useless people dat destroyed jonathanz administration
Nemesis will surely catch up wif dem
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in like

Jonathan's people, always branded by that special mark of stupidity undecided!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by TeamSimple(m): 6:47am On May 05, 2015
Princessonelove:
All those praying for my president to fail, he won't. All those hating sheath your sword. lets all work together for a better Nigeria.
My brother,they don't beg someone to come and be prosperous. These set of people,even if Nigeria starts flowing with milk and honey it won't get to their side. Let them wallow in their self pity and hatred.
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On May 05, 2015
All the enemies of Nigeria are the ones visiting Buhari non-stop.

Buhari should stop shaking hands.- these people cannot be trusted.
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by TeamSimple(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2015
Bifwoli:
Let them join northern Nigeria and Niger republic to make an Islamic desert nation away from southern oil and southern civilization.

Losers and failed nation can always find rapport.
Tortoise,same way we will form 'islamic country' with germany,spain,france,turkey,ghana,U.s and other countries of the world that came to pay baba a solidarity visit. Coz its Niger now,Nigeria wants to form islamic country. Same Islamic country GEJ begged for its support in tackling BH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by TeamSimple(m): 6:56am On May 05, 2015
So many fools in the PDP ranks. Imagine the nature of the opposition we have. Just read their comments,so muddy comments. I just pity Barcanista,his to educated to be with these folks.
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by imrany20(m): 7:07am On May 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Neither u like it or not GMB is our incoming president. GMB my hero, Fashola my alobam, Tinubu my role model.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"INEC, Worst Thing To Have Happened Since Lord Lugard When Politicians Lose" / Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State / Governor Okorocha Leads Praise & Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.