Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State (17266 Views)

Peter Obi Attends Catholic Cathedraticum Mass In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by NaijaMutant(f): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Leading presidential candidate of the Labour party Mr. Peter Obi at the Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta state today.

The Joy, excitement at the sight of Obi could literally bring tears to your eyes.

What a man of Grace!

151 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by Realguyman1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
O
Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by MandelaLives: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Wow! Video?

31 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by AcuraZDX: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
More tears this Saturday evening loading for Drugnubu urchins

220 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by Hoelujohn: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
This is photoshopped. How can such crowd gather there because of Obi? Infact Obi should be held responsible if there is stampede in any of his rally. Crowd that is meant for 3 candidates only him will be using.

236 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by tinsel: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
MandelaLives:
Wow! Video?
Please, this is catholic renewal crusade and not Obi's rally.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by LegendHero(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hoelujohn:
This is photoshopped. How can such crowd gather there because of Obi?

Lol who told you they came for Obi?

It’s a Catholic crusade and as usual Obi went there like he always do.

It’s just like him going to Redeem camp the other time.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by AcuraZDX: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
tinsel:

Please, this is catholic renewal crusade and not Obi's rally.

Tears

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by Odogwua: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Man of the moment.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by AcuraZDX: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
LegendHero:

Don't cry

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by Hoelujohn: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
LegendHero:

So we can say potential voters for him? Or are they Tinubu supporters?

78 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by benuejosh: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
I am waiting till he goes to the mosque in the core north. If he doesn’t, then he is highly sentimental, religious bigot, tribalistic and not fit to be president of Nigeria. We want a president that can visit anywhere in Nigeria and Tinubu is that man.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by AcuraZDX: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hoelujohn:

So we can say potential voters for him? Or are they Tinubu supporters?

You dey mind the dementia candidate Supporter. Buhahaha

45 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by tinsel: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Tears
It is a yearly event for renewals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by Throwback: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
I trust the charismatic to deliver him from his pathological lies.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
benuejosh:
I am waiting till he goes to the mosque also. If he doesn’t, then he is his sentimental and tribalistic and not fit to be president. We want a president that can visit anywhere in Nigeria and Tinubu is that man.

Obi isn't contesting elections, don't expect from him

He will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by onumadu: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Chei, see CROWD!

30 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by AcuraZDX: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
benuejosh:
I am waiting till he goes to the mosque also. If he doesn’t, then he is his sentimental and tribalistic and not fit to be president. We want a president that can visit anywhere in Nigeria and Tinubu is that man.

I guess this is Bishop Gumi

Cry cry baby

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by AcuraZDX: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

Obi isn't contesting elections, don't expect from him

He will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

He will drop out like the way you dropped out of School?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by tinsel: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hoelujohn:
This is photoshopped. How can such crowd gather there because of Obi? Infact Obi should be held responsible if there is stampede in any of his rally. Crowd that is meant for 3 candidates only him will be using.
It is a crusade for renewals. A yearly event . He just came like othe catholics all overnigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by benuejosh: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:

I guess this is Bishop Gumi

Cry cry baby
perhaps you don’t understand English. I said INSIDE the mosque. Not him visiting someone in his home.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by AcuraZDX: 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
tinsel:

It is a yearly event for renewals.

And why are you explaining to me?

The event took place in the South East.

So were you expecting them to vote for your Drugnubu?

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by AcuraZDX: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
benuejosh:
perhaps you don’t understand English. I said INSIDE the mosque. Not him visiting someone in his home.

And when he does that, what will be your next topic?

You guys are insatiable. So I want you to write down all you want him to do to make you happy.

Including his nvde. list them

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by OnyeAshuaUru: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:

And why are you explaining to me?

The event took place in the South East.

So were you expecting them to vote for your Drugnubu?
It's actually in Delta State

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by slivertongue: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
I salute Mr President

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by benuejosh: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:

And when he does that, what will be your next topic?

You guys are insatiable. So I want you to write down all you want him to do to make you happy.

Including his nvde. list them
nothing interest me more with the chronic liar than seeing a picture of him in the mosque.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by Hoelujohn: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
tinsel:

It is a crusade for renewals. A yearly event . He just came like othe catholics all overnigeria
These are the four people tweeting in one room

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by AcuraZDX: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

It's actually in Delta State

Oh wow.

Meaning Delta is in the bag. Don't you think so?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by OnyeAshuaUru: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Oh wow.

Meaning Delta is in the bag. Don't you think so?
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by AcuraZDX: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
benuejosh:
nothing interest me more with the chronic liar than seeing a picture of him in the mosque.

Atleast he's better than the thief that lavished all the money he stole from Nigeria on a woman. And the other that's an indicted drug trafficker and money launderer

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
benuejosh:
I am waiting till he goes to the mosque in the core north. If he doesn’t, then he is highly sentimental, religious bigot, tribalistic and not fit to be president of Nigeria. We want a president that can visit anywhere in Nigeria and Tinubu is that man.

He's not a Muslim, will he go there to pray or what?

He can meet Muslims any other place but never in the mosque because he might not know their rules.

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Orders Arrest Of APC Chairman, Reps Candidate Over Murder Of Three Persons / Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu / Statement By The Honourable Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Raji Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.