Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here (53368 Views)

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / I'm Confused On What Kind Of Phone To Get. Need A Lil Help Here. / My Itel 1503 Is Malfunctioning. Engineers Please Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 06, 2015
moredollar:
Good evening, bennyzino. My own prob is dat d upper part of my touch screen isn't responding. What do I do?

The basic working concept of the touch screen is that different layers make contact thus sending the required signal.

My guess is its a mechanical fault.
It might require you replacing the screen.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by obababoy: 7:00pm On May 06, 2015
gud evening, each time I to want use my phone camera it keep displaying unfortunately gallery stopped. The volume key does not function also. I use techno m7
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 06, 2015
obababoy:
gud evening, each time I to want use my phone camera it keep displaying unfortunately gallery stopped. The volume key does not function also. I use techno m7

The phone fell I guess and the impact affected the position of the camera.
It's lost contact with the circuit. It might also be the flex connecting it is broken.
If you can loose it and take a look if you can make the contact of the camera firm it will work just fine.
Same problem with the volume button
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by maxmills(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2015
help my techno p6 vibrates really loud,any idea of what can b done..thanks in advance
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Sunnyontop(m): 9:55pm On May 06, 2015
Pls my Tecno m3 always no sufficient space anytime i want to update my applications and i have enough space on both my phone and card memory, help me out pls
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 06, 2015
maxmills:
help my techno p6 vibrates really loud,any idea of what can b done..thanks in advance

Download 'my vibrate call, sms' by eonsoft.
The app helps you control the duration of vibration when receiving calls and messages.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 06, 2015
Moo
Sunnyontop:
Pls my Tecno m3 always no sufficient space anytime i want to update my applications and i have enough space on both my phone and card memory, help me out pls

Yeah
Phone memory is filled but SD card memory is free.
Try moving most of your application to SD card.

This can be done in settings - apps-
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Sunnyontop(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2015
Av moved virtualy all my applications to sd card but still saying Insufficient space
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 06, 2015
Sunnyontop:
Av moved virtualy all my applications to sd card but still saying Insufficient space

What you need to do is free up some space by deleting some video and music.

Then go to play store and download app cache cleaner.

Run it.. It will clear the cache memory which can be up to 1gig.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by bolayod(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2015
Bennyzino:

That's the work of a Trojan Horse or virus.

Connect your phone to a pc with a USB and try scanning it through the computer system..
Next step
Try installing an anti-virus in ur phone and do a complete scan.

Have done that as you advised but still the same. No result
Thanks
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 9:22am On May 08, 2015
bolayod:

Have done that as you advised but still the same. No result
Thanks

Do a factory reset.
Follow the steps I aforementioned in the thread.
Please backup your contacts and information before doing this.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by bolayod(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2015
w
Bennyzino:

Do a factory reset.
Follow the steps I aforementioned in the thread.
Please backup your contacts and information before doing this.

I have carried out factory reset before now
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Kaybaba5(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2015
I have a problem with my tecno m3. It came with kitkat os and i want to flash it, can i use 4.2 recovery to flash it
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by oloyedayo(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2015
evening bro, my own problem is that I am unable to download from play store. whenever I try, I only observe that it is preparing to download but it will never start. what should I do?
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 08, 2015
Moo
bolayod:
w

I have carried out factory reset before now

If I got you right you said the phone performs action by itself..
Two major factors are response for this malfunction.

The first is apps and os corrupted by virus (software problem) which is supposed to be restored by deleting the affected apps.

The second is discrepancy in the layers of the screen (hardware).. There is a short circuit in the layers of the screen or the flex. (recommended to consult a phone repairer)
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Kaybaba5(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2015
Am waiting pls
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 08, 2015
Kaybaba5:
I have a problem with my tecno m3. It came with kitkat os and i want to flash it, can i use 4.2 recovery to flash it

It is recommended to use the factory reset method as it wil not cause any complication in the system patch.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 08, 2015
How to flash /format your phone to factory mode..

Below are the screen shots on how to flash your phone.

To navigate to the clock as shown below press the power button and the +volume button simultaneously

Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 08, 2015
oloyedayo:
evening bro, my own problem is that I am unable to download from play store. whenever I try, I only observe that it is preparing to download but it will never start. what should I do?

Does your phone have enough memory in the default storage.?
Try collecting moboginie through flash share from another user and try using it if it will download.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Kaybaba5(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
The problem is that yes wipe is not in my own tecno m3 everything is NO nithing like yes pls help
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Kaybaba5(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2015
Pls help brother
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 08, 2015
Kaybaba5:
Pls help brother
Wipe catche partition then go to advanced and wipe dalvik catche

Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Kaybaba5(m): 9:55pm On May 08, 2015
Thanks i will try it and get back to u
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by bolayod(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2015
Bennyzino:
Moo

If I got you right you said the phone performs action by itself..
Two major factors are response for this malfunction.

The first is apps and os corrupted by virus (software problem) which is supposed to be restored by deleting the affected apps.

The second is discrepancy in the layers of the screen (hardware).. There is a short circuit in the layers of the screen or the flex. (recommended to consult a phone repairer)

How would i know the affected apps.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by youngwiz(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2015
My infinix hot note phone is bricked and cant get pass boot logo. Have tried wiping the cache,data, factory reset and even formatting the phone still yet, it's not working. The phone is not rooted and have been able to flash cme recovery to it. I attempted installing a stock rom I downloaded but got installation aborted. What next can I do?
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by otokpamike(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2015
I upgraded my HTC one from 4.4.3 to 5.0.2 and now my became a problem,whenever someone calls me,they can't hear me,all they hear is noise,except I put my phone on speaker,before they could hear me.I was enjoying my kitKat before they came with this lollipromblem or pop they call it.I need solution pls.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 09, 2015
bolayod:

How would i know the affected apps.

Thought you said you did a factory reset (same as flashing)
If you did it well it supposed to check that problem.

I advise you to do it again following the process as i mentioned earlier.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 09, 2015
youngwiz:
My infinix hot note phone is bricked and cant get pass boot logo. Have tried wiping the cache,data, factory reset and even formatting the phone still yet, it's not working. The phone is not rooted and have been able to flash cme recovery to it. I attempted installing a stock rom I downloaded but got installation aborted. What next can I do?

Knowing what you did before the phone went brick is helpful towards proferring solution.

Your phone is having difficulty booting the OS that's complicated.
That's how phones that are rooted by an amateur behave.
I will advise you to take it to SLOT where you ve lots of software engineers.

Trying to unroot it might solve the problem.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 09, 2015
otokpamike:
I upgraded my HTC one from 4.4.3 to 5.0.2 and now my became a problem,whenever someone calls me,they can't hear me,all they hear is noise,except I put my phone on speaker,before they could hear me.I was enjoying my kitKat before they came with this lollipromblem or pop they call it.I need solution pls.

Bros you have to do a factory reset.. To bring it back to kit kat
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by youngwiz(m): 6:58am On May 10, 2015
Bennyzino:

Knowing what you did before the phone went brick is helpful towards proferring solution.

Your phone is having difficulty booting the OS that's complicated.
That's how phones that are rooted by an amateur behave.
I will advise you to take it to SLOT where you ve lots of software engineers.

Trying to unroot it might solve the problem.
Bros, this aint my first time of rooting n unrooting. I unrooted it before upgrading the software update just that it refused to come up. Anyway, i was able to unbrick successfully it by simply restoring another backup i got elsewhere. Thanks for ur input.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2015
Pls I downloaded beat by dre apk on my Phantom z mini, since then my phone has started displaying "unfortunately dirac has stopped" every time. I can't do anything on the phone now. I have tried doing factory reset, but no success. Please help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

List Of Cheap Android Tablets In Nigeria / Etisalat BIS Is Now 1500 And 1000 Monthly / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.