Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here (53348 Views)

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / I'm Confused On What Kind Of Phone To Get. Need A Lil Help Here. / My Itel 1503 Is Malfunctioning. Engineers Please Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by ifypoly(m): 12:56am On May 16, 2015
Bennyzino:

Your Launcher is corrupted.

Try to install another launcher

Dodol is recommended
av downloaded dodol luncher is still showing me d same tin
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Pancho01(m): 1:41am On May 16, 2015
My tecno phantom a+ 3g is not workin..... Wen switched on my netwrk just disappear..need help pls
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 3:46am On May 16, 2015
ifypoly:
av downloaded dodol luncher is still showing me d same tin

Have you installed it. Change it to ur default
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 3:57am On May 16, 2015
Pancho01:
My tecno phantom a+ 3g is not workin..... Wen switched on my netwrk just disappear..need help pls
The antenna of your phone is probably weak. Download 3g signal Booster from Play store
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 7:30am On May 16, 2015
Bennyzino:

Did you root your phone
Yes....i flashd cwm recovery on it and switchd off my phone only 4 me 2 switch on back it started acting strangely
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 8:03am On May 16, 2015
teknology:
Yes....i flashd cwm recovery on it and switchd off my phone only 4 me 2 switch on back it started acting strangely

You didn't state it earlier.
You need to unroot it. Not all phones respond well to Rooting.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 9:28am On May 16, 2015
Bennyzino:

You didn't state it earlier.
You need to unroot it. Not all phones respond well to Rooting.
How do i unroot it pls.......NB:The phone is nt switching on except if it is pluggd
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 9:33am On May 16, 2015
teknology:
How do i unroot it pls.......NB:The phone is nt switching on except if it is pluggd

Only an expert can do this else your phone will be a stone.
Take it to slot
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Pancho01(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2015
Bennyzino:

The antenna of your phone is probably weak. Download 3g signal Booster from Play store
Lemme quickly check that, thanks
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 16, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Alright. Once I fit in a 4gig mem card with the steps you listed out earlier, it will be better of than it was? Urmmm..... you mind i have your number??

Preferably here's my mail addy benz3n@yahoo.com
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by iffydave: 7:27pm On May 16, 2015
Bennyzino:
Moo

Yeah
Phone memory is filled but SD card memory is free.
Try moving most of your application to SD card.

This can be done in settings - apps-

Boss, what if the option of moving apps to SD card is not highlighted? what can one do?

Also is there a way one can install app directly to the memory card. I use techno phantom A
thank you

Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 16, 2015
iffydave:

Boss, what if the option of moving apps to SD card is not highlighted? what can one do?

Also is there a way one can install app directly to the memory card. I use techno phantom A
thank you

You can successfully complete this action using application manager (you must download and install DU speed Booster)

Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Carlcaresophia: 8:48am On May 21, 2015
Pancho01:
Hi! Pls make sure your phone is covered by strong network signal. And you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files first. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Carlcaresophia: 8:56am On May 21, 2015
Stuffyj:
Pls, am having problem accesing my phone's contacts. It will just continue to load without success. Am using Tecno phantom A+.
Hi! Maybe you can try to restore factory settings first, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Stuffyj(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Maybe you can try to restore factory settings first, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Tnx a lot. I hv resolved d prob
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Raemhure001(m): 12:57am On May 22, 2015
Bennyzino:
OK am a bit of a developer and a programmer.

So if your Android phone or tablet is behaving funny we can trash it out here.
My phone(Tecno H5) is always showing "SD card
unexpectedly removed" after like five seconds it
would show "SD card ready,do you want to
change storage disk".....I have flashed it and
changed the memory card but its still doing
it.....please I need help!
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Horluwahighdee(m): 4:52am On May 22, 2015
My tecno s3 has a problem,it detects only the sim i use for my whatsapp.when other sims are inserted it detects them but the network will be out of service help me it is urgent. Thanks
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Carlcaresophia: 8:03am On May 22, 2015
Stuffyj:

Tnx a lot. I hv resolved d prob
You‘re welcome! smiley
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Dharey55(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2015
I just bought techno Y4 bt d battery is a major problem to me coz d way it reduces drastically is alarming... Pls wat can I do to rectify this and pls where can I get to buy a techno battery??
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 11:15am On May 22, 2015
Raemhure001:

My phone(Tecno H5) is always showing "SD card
unexpectedly removed" after like five seconds it
would show "SD card ready,do you want to
change storage disk".....I have flashed it and
changed the memory card but its still doing
it.....please I need help!

Obviously the card is not staying firm on the seat. This makes it to loose contact with the panel.

Place a Lil paper on it before closing the phone.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 11:18am On May 22, 2015
Horluwahighdee:
My tecno s3 has a problem,it detects only the sim i use for my whatsapp.when other sims are inserted it detects them but the network will be out of service help me it is urgent. Thanks

Are they same network?

Check your network settings hope you haven't made one sim to have priority.
Reset the settings.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by ThatITguru(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2015
Dharey55:
I just bought techno Y4 bt d battery is a major problem to me coz d way it reduces drastically is alarming... Pls wat can I do to rectify this and pls where can I get to buy a techno battery??

Download battery doctor from play store.
Reduce the power consumption rate.

Check out the nearest techno outlets
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Horluwahighdee(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2015
Bennyzino:

Are they same network?

Check your network settings hope you haven't made one sim to have priority.
Reset the settings.
how do i reset the settings. I have gone to the priority settings .should the priority be 0?
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 22, 2015
Horluwahighdee:
how do i reset the settings. I have gone to the priority settings .should the priority be 0?
Yeah or 1 but whatever the case try playing with the settings to see if it make any difference.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by swaggzo(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
ANYBODY HERE?

HOW CAN SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 IMEI BE CHANGED??
IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE?
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 11, 2015
swaggzo:
ANYBODY HERE?

HOW CAN SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 IMEI BE CHANGED??
IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE?

It is.
But first you ve got to root your phone
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by swaggzo(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2015
Bennyzino:

It is.
But first you ve got to root your phone

ITS BEEN SETTLED ALREADY. THANK YOU.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by olanrexiii: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Bros if I de browse for my injoo t1 my connection de stop and resume after some time pls I need answer
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bennyzino:
You’ve for Android devices.
Is there any chance I may brick my an encrypted phone if i decide to root it?
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bennyzino:
OK am a bit of a developer and a programmer.

So if your Android phone or tablet is behaving funny we can trash it out here.
I'm having prob changing my phone APN. it always stop without showing any APN for me
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Jolaoshot(m): 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
I need your assistance.. my Samsung galaxy E5 gallery force closes everytime.. what can I do to make it stop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote / Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back / GLO's TGIF Bundle, Weekend Data Plan - 3GB For #500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.