Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Letters Fall Apart-in Memory Of Chinua Achebe - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letters Fall Apart-in Memory Of Chinua Achebe (1146 Views)

Which African Writer Wrote Better Than Chinua Achebe? / Chimamanda Vs Chinua Achebe,who Is A Better Writer / Things Fall Apart VS Arrow Of God (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letters Fall Apart-in Memory Of Chinua Achebe by ebbymayox(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2015
The English Abbreviations around the world gathered at the village square for their annual meeting, LOL was the first to give his speech.
LOL stood up in the midst of them and bellowed four times, "Umuletters kwenu kwezuo Nu ", and on each occasion he faced a different direction and seemed to push the air with a clenched fist.

And ten thousand other abbreviations answered "Yaal" each time.

Then there was perfect silence.

He cleared his throat and began his speech.

"My fellow kinsletters, A toad does not run in the daytime for nothing.

I am here today to lay my complaint.

We all know ETC was man's overused slave but for the past 5 years Humans have used me way too much and I am losing my originality.
I know we are slaves to man and they can use us how they wish, but mine has gotten really worse since the invention of man's new companion-The Internet."

LMAO and ROTFL noded in agreement while ETC murmured "Anofia" in irritation.
LOL continued.

My fellow kinsletters all I am asking today is for help , just the same way we helped Mazi ETC years back.
*Letters Fall Apart
c. Mayo Bayo. 2015
‪#‎AnotherRandomImagination‬ ‪#‎bOREDOM‬. ‪#‎InRemembranceOfChinuaAchebe‬ ‪#‎21stMarchAgreatManLeft‬

source:mayo bayo www.tlkdrum.com

1 Like

Re: Letters Fall Apart-in Memory Of Chinua Achebe by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 04, 2015
Bayo you are a funny guy. Nice graphics you are real good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

THE LAST SHOT (a Short Story) / Friends Made Lovers - 18+ / WANTED Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.