Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Why Do Daddy And Mummy Favourites Hardly Succeed First? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Daddy And Mummy Favourites Hardly Succeed First? (512 Views)

Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Daddy And Mummy Favourites Hardly Succeed First? by Evansmogul(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2015
I have witnessed a lot of parents regret that their special kids whom they share personal similarities with hardly succeed first. It is always the family write off, weed smoker, motel addict, rascal, heartless street urchin and Mr all evil in one package that succeed and then try to block every other progress so as to be d king of d jungle...pls I need great Opinions before I do what I am planning. Thnx all.
Re: Why Do Daddy And Mummy Favourites Hardly Succeed First? by freshdude99(m): 12:05am On May 05, 2015
Evansmogul:
I have witnessed a lot of parents regret that their special kids whom they share personal similarities with hardly succeed first. It is always the family write off, weed smoker, motel addict, rascal, heartless street urchin and Mr all evil in one package that succeed and then try to block every other progress so as to be d king of d jungle...pls I need great Opinions before I do what I am planning. Thnx all.
What exactly are you planning before we advice kiddo shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Daddy And Mummy Favourites Hardly Succeed First? by freshdude99(m): 12:05am On May 05, 2015
What exactly are you planning before we advice kiddo shocked
Re: Why Do Daddy And Mummy Favourites Hardly Succeed First? by elantraceey(f): 12:12am On May 05, 2015
Though i don't believe you but parents are supposed to love all their children equally.
Re: Why Do Daddy And Mummy Favourites Hardly Succeed First? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 05, 2015
Not true at all. This is fallacy. That you notice this among some does not mean it applies to all. God bless Nigeria.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: Why Do Daddy And Mummy Favourites Hardly Succeed First? by Evansmogul(m): 6:45am On May 05, 2015
Parents neva hated them, they start hussling from d word Adam some of them strts eating their school fees from JSS3, no regard for anybody
they sleep outside at will
they force their parents to stop bothering bout them
some of them apply for visa without seeking any parental advice only to come back with EXCESS CASH!
Hp am making sence.

(1) (Reply)

The Amazing Baby / 10 Things Couple Don't Do In Their Relationship!!! You Need To Read This!!!! / Wfm 91.7 Unveiled In London. Uk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.