Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Jobs In Ibadan. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Ibadan. (24230 Views)

Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA / Interested In Human Resources? View HR Jobs In Nigeria Today. / Customer Service Officers Jobs In A Multinational Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs In Ibadan. by Nobody: 12:49am On May 05, 2015
Hello people, please lets post job openings within ibadan on this thread. This will be of great help to those searching for jobs in ibadan. Thank you.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Nobody: 7:02am On May 05, 2015
Following we r 2geda
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by adekoonlay(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2015
On the bus too
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Vikkiboi(m): 10:23am On May 05, 2015
Got an offer sometimes last month from a new company in IB around Bodija, submitted my CV and did interview same day...they even said they need more hands.

I rejected the offer due to the pay because I have something am doing currently. Let me know if you might be interested!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Neyozak: 10:40am On May 05, 2015
Vikkiboi:
Got an offer sometimes last month from a new company in IB around Bodija, submitted my CV and did interview same day...they even said they need more hands.

I rejected the offer due to the pay because I have something am doing currently. Let me know if you might be interested!

pls give details, on d location of d company, nature of job, d pay and etc
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Nobody: 10:59am On May 05, 2015
Vikkiboi:

am intrested
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by hatux: 11:28am On May 05, 2015
Following....
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by dmjinc(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2015
Vikkiboi:

Who does that? undecided
Beware of GNLD!

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Vikkiboi(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2015
dmjinc:

Who does that? undecided
Beware of GNLD!

I can swear with my life that they are not GNLD!
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by dmjinc(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2015
Vikkiboi:

I can swear with my life that they are not GNLD!
Company name & address angry

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by ephirnath(f): 12:56pm On May 05, 2015
Vikkiboi:

I'm interested. Kindly forward the details. ephirnath@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by dlex21(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2015
Vikkiboi:

I smell gnld or marketing... If it's neither, them I'm interested
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by snowbaby(f): 2:58pm On May 05, 2015
Please send details to babysnodd@yahoo.com
I am interested
Vikkiboi:
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by adekoonlay(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2015
If im not mistaken it should be MobiTutor Ashi Bodija. If its that company abeg keep off oo, wont like hearing stories that touches d heart ooo.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by wolewolsz(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2015
Following with keen interest... i wouldnt mind a traching job tho, something to do just to be leaving my house everyday till i eventually get the letter am waiting for.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by rukayatd: 9:25pm On May 05, 2015
ephirnath:

I'm interested. Kindly forward the details. ephirnath@yahoo.com, thanks

Am interested. rukayatdabiri@gmail.com.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by siegfried99(m): 11:29pm On May 05, 2015
Following....
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by 9niceguy(m): 5:47am On May 06, 2015
Vikkiboi:

Write the name out and provide necessary help if you are here truly to help.

4 Likes

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Nobody: 5:50am On May 06, 2015
kween911:
Following we r 2geda
Like, make I join in following.....
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by kolsrah(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2015
Following with keen interest.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by chiefbamo(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2015
Also following,I badly baadly need a job.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by adekoonlay(m): 10:44am On May 06, 2015
9niceguy:

Write the name out and provide necessary help if you are here truly to help.
No mind am jare, im sure its that company I mentioned up.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Vikkiboi(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2015
Sorry for the late reply pls...bin extremely busy.

It's an outsourcing company
Dem just dey open last month

They already did training for ppl they picked during the interview but they still need more hands as the HR said doin d interview
Name of d comp is ISSL, head office is in Lagos with another name which I can't remember for now.
They operate just like a call centre
But the diff btw dem and a call centre is that they will b d one placing d call and not receiving calls
Address:
At bodija...drop at Favors bustop, take a bike to Salami Estate and drop at Professor Olu Lounge street. It's the first buiding by the right in the street. A mtn mast is in the building. Just go dia with your CV and if they have your time...they can conduct an interview straight up.

No qualification needed, just an outspoken and sharp personality will do.

Like I said...it was sometimes last month I went there, but things shouldn't av changed that much and they might still need more hands. No harm in trying.

Just go there during your leisure and try.

Heard d pay is 40k.

But I can Swear with anything that it's not GNLD, neither is it a marketing job or a networking work.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by dlex21(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2015
Vikkiboi:
Sorry for the late reply pls...bin extremely busy.

It's an outsourcing company
Dem just dey open last month

They already did training for ppl they picked during the interview but they still need more hands as the HR said doin d interview
Name of d comp is ISSL, head office is in Lagos with another name which I can't remember for now.
They operate just like a call centre
But the diff btw dem and a call centre is that they will b d one placing d call and not receiving calls
Address:
At bodija...drop at Favors bustop, take a bike to Salami Estate and drop at Professor Olu Lounge street. It's the first buiding by the right in the street. A mtn mast is in the building. Just go dia with your CV and if they have your time...they can conduct an interview straight up.

No qualification needed, just an outspoken and sharp personality will do.

Like I said...it was sometimes last month I went there, but things shouldn't av changed that much and they might still need more hands. No harm in trying.

Just go there during your leisure and try.

Heard d pay is 40k.

But I can Swear with anything that it's not GNLD, neither is it a marketing job or a networking work.

Thanks bro... Will check it out tomorrow
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by alaricsaltzman: 5:39pm On May 07, 2015
thanks
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by princejenks(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2015
Pls post other ib jobs here.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Vikkiboi(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2015
There is an urgent opening for Security agents Post at Zartech Ltd head office. Oluyole.

Qualification: Minimum of SSCE

Salary: Adono o grin but can't be less than 30k
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Vikkiboi(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2015
For those interested in teaching jobs...

There is an opening for a Teacher at 'Glad tiding pri & sec sch...'Olusanya bustop, RingRoad challenge axis'

Salary: I swear I don't av an idea
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by adekoonlay(m): 8:46am On May 08, 2015
Thanks, please keep it coming
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Nobody: 9:33am On May 08, 2015
Vikkiboi u onpoint
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by nikaShow(m): 10:04am On May 08, 2015
This is great, this site can do with some 'location specific' job threads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does It Make Sense For A B.sc Holder To Be A Pump Attendant? / Police Suspend Recruitment Of 10,000 Constables, Give Reasons / Supreme Nigeria Limited Invite, Anyone Got This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.