Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike (3842 Views)

Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION / Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS / Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by dre11(m): 7:09am On May 05, 2015
From EMMANUEL UZOR, Onitsha

The leader of the Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has raised the alarm that Federal Government under the incoming administration had perfected plans to arrest him any moment from now.

Chief Uwazuruike further alleged that the incoming administration was planning his arrest in order to keep him in prison custody till after the swearing in on May 29.

The MASSOB leader, who made the disclosure to newsmen in a statement shortly after the Anambra North Zonal meeting at Awkuzu in Oyi Local Government Area of the state, yesterday through the group’s Deputy Director for Information, Mazi Chris Mocha, said the new administration in Imo State had employed security agents, who would disguise as journalists to do the job.

According to Uwazuruike, the team leader had been instructed on what to do with him if arrested.

“I don’t know why the Federal Government is always jittery about MASSOB. The planned arrest is intended to keep me in prison custody and possibly clamp down on MASSOB before or after the May 29 handover.

Chief Uwazuruike said he was not afraid but such an arrest rather than dampen his hope of victory, would again make him stronger, focused and popular in the struggle for freedom, stressing “it goes to show that this non-violence method is giving the Federal Government some sleepless nights.”

He however recalled that on 25th October 2005, the former Governor of Imo state, Chief Achike Udenwa allegedly acting on instruction for the former President Olusegun Obasanjo used operatives of the Department of State Security, DSS who disguised as corps members to arrest him, adding that this recent plot is being planned to use security agents disguised as journalists to arrest him.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=117863
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by shakazuldadon: 7:10am On May 05, 2015
I don't believe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Blakjewelry(m): 7:12am On May 05, 2015
OK we are watching as ever unfold
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:13am On May 05, 2015
Buhari shld be tinking on ow to fix our economy
Instead of carrying out activities dat re counter-productive
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in life

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by babyfaceafrica: 7:15am On May 05, 2015
Fake news..how can buhari arrest you before may 29? In any case..if you have no skeletons in you cupboard..you have nothing to fear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:15am On May 05, 2015
Attention seeker!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Tattooboy: 7:17am On May 05, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Fake news..how can buhari arrest you before may 29? In any case..if you have no skeletons in you cupboard..you have nothing to fear
it's obvious he has skeleton.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by efilefun(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2015
If his ways are clean then he got nothing to fear about. Surely there must be skeleton in his cupboard for him to be scared, we all saw what Buhari did to the Minister of Agriculture, same would be done to people who have clean hands, but those with dirty fingers should be prepared for lengthy years behind the bars

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:22am On May 05, 2015
Why are you scared Mr
You will only be arrested if your hands are dirty.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:24am On May 05, 2015
Useless Man!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by chymystique(f): 7:28am On May 05, 2015
[size=14pt]Why is he jittery? If his hands are clean then he has nothing to fear.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:29am On May 05, 2015
babyfaceafrica:

Fela had no skeleton in his cupboard, Buhari did not only arrest him but also jailed him.

Please, just inform the tyrant that we are not in military era!
And even if we are, Biafrans have the right to self-determination!
If Uwazurike stole Nigeria money, fine he can arrest him but if it is on the bases of Biafra, then arresting Uwazurike will backfire!

If the tyrant want to keep Nigeria one, he should first of all stop the menace of the Jihardists up north!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Trailblazer1(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
MzJackBaueress:
Attention seeker!
Tattooboy:

is this how you're going to circumvent buhari's excesses when he takes over? The last time I checked, Uwazuruike is nothing close to a politician but a freedom fighter, so which skeleton is he hidding from buhari?
Buhari should better face good governance which the people so much crave for instead of persecuting perceived enemies, this is not military regime

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:31am On May 05, 2015
softysparky:
Why are you scared Mr

When the tyrant arrested Fela and jailed him, how dirty was Fela's hand?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by micolaj: 7:32am On May 05, 2015
noblezone:

Fela had no skeleton in his cupboard, Buhari did not only arrest him but also jailed him.

If Uwazurike stole Nigeria money, fine he can arrest him but if it is on the bases of Biafra, then arresting Uwazurike will backfire!

If the tyrant want to keep Nigeria one, he should first of all stop the menace of the Jihardists up north!

Error 101. Common sense not found.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2015
It means yu've done something wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by nerodenero: 7:34am On May 05, 2015
Yar'dua and Jonathan never saw you as threats and the retired generals thought it wise you would be better off behind bars than a freeman. The question is -why always you?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Wsdm: 7:34am On May 05, 2015
If they arrest you before May 29 na your brother from the 'lower Niger' do am. Is not the man from 'NIGERIA'!
I beg you all, go and check what is Treason as per Nigeria constitution and act well so as not to fall a victim and start to blame it on Buhari oooo!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by BlackTechnology: 7:36am On May 05, 2015
Comments below are the reasons teachers are encouraged to use cane

babyfaceafrica:
MzJackBaueress:
Attention seeker!
efilefun:
If his ways are clean then he got nothing to fear about. Surely there must be skeleton in his cupboard for him to be scared, we all saw what Buhari did to the Minister of Agriculture, same would be done to people who have clean hands, but those with dirty fingers should be prepared for lengthy years behind the bars
Tattooboy:
NgeneUkwenu:
Useless Man!
softysparky:
Why are you scared Mr
chymystique:
[size=14pt]Why is he jittery? If his hands are clean then he has nothing to fear.
[/size]
kazmanbanjoko:
nerodenero:
Yar'dua and Jonathan never saw you as threats and the retired generals thought it wise you would be better off behind bars than a freeman. The question is -why always you?
Wsdm:
If they arrest you before May 29 na your brother from the 'lower Niger' do am. Is not the man from 'NIGERIA'!

Block heads undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Wsdm: 7:41am On May 05, 2015
@blacktechnology, I have added something. So go and add it to your quote.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Trailblazer1(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2015
noblezone:

Don't mind those obsessed blind followers, we will never tolerate any unlawful arrest or intimidation from buhari, Jonathan said he had no enemies to fight and he neither arrested nor jailed any perceived enemy
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:44am On May 05, 2015
Man is talking as if he doesn't know that Buhari does not enter office until June 2015.
Is this the type of numbskull that expects to lead an independent Biafra?

Interesting and risky days ahead. Be alert people.
Wsdm:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by chamboy(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2015
One Terrorist ( Uwazurike) going down Four more to go... Asari, Tompolo, shekau, gani Adams

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Trailblazer1(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2015
micolaj:
Error 101. Common sense not found.
I'd still prefer that to your nonsense
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by RockMaxi: 7:46am On May 05, 2015
Noise from a noise maker.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:47am On May 05, 2015
noblezone:

When the tyrant arrested Fela and jailed him, how dirty was Fela's hand?
I don't know though I think things are different now.
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:51am On May 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Attention seeker!

I like this kind of attention seeking!
It will keep the tyrant on his toes.

If the tyrant want to keep Nigeria one, he should start with the Jihardists up Nourth!

Too bad Nigerians get into frenzy when Biafra is mentioned, but they go about their normal business when the Jihardists go on rampage!
It is a shamefully painful!

And more painful that so many of our people are blind!
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by omenka(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2015

The planned arrest is intended to keep me in prison custody and possibly clamp down on MASSOB before or after the May 29 handover.
And either ways, Buhari is responsible shey??

Psycho. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by ruggedboy01: 7:53am On May 05, 2015
As usual nairalanders blasting each other because of ppl who don't give a poo about them angry angry

Silly Nigerians angry angry
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:54am On May 05, 2015
softysparky:

I don't know though I think things are different now.

Things are the same because we have the same people he ruined our destinies in the past at the helm of affairs in the present.
Okay, let me agree, things are different: they are worse.
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:56am On May 05, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

You don't really have to do anything wrong to be arrested when a tyrant is in power!
Go and ask Fela!
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:58am On May 05, 2015
noblezone:

[s] I like this kind of attention seeking!
It will keep the tyrant on his toes.

If the tyrant want to keep Nigeria one, he should start with the Jihardists up Nourth!

Too bad Nigerians get into frenzy when Biafra is mentioned, but they go about their normal business when the Jihardists go on rampage!
It is a shamefully painful!

And more painful that so many of our people are blind! [/s]
Hogwash!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Calved Gej, Goodluck Jonathan Statue In Otuoke Bayelsa / Lagos Amongst Worst Cities To Live In Globally, Ranked 136 Out Of 140 / Here Is Why APC Will Not Win Oyo Gubernatorial Election; Not Even For Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.