Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike (3877 Views)

Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION / Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS / Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 8:00am On May 05, 2015
micolaj:
Error 101. Common sense not found.

Why wont you see gross error?
Why would it make sense to you?

After all, armed robbers see error in everything the government is doing to cage them.

emm Bro,now that you have spotted error and lack of common sense, can you now make use of you senses?
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:01am On May 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Comments below are the reasons teachers are encouraged to use cane

Block heads undecided
blacktecnology, yu beta come to APC so dat yu can CHANGE to puretechnology bcoz yur ways are black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:01am On May 05, 2015
noblezone:

You don't really have to do anything wrong to be arrested when a tyrant is in power!
Go and ask Fela!
maybe he abused him d way fela abused leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 8:04am On May 05, 2015
Help me! Buhari plans to arrest me!

Softysparky alleged that the incoming
administration was planning her arrest in order to
keep her in prison custody till after the swearing in
on May 29. because I frequent nairaland.

Rubbish, nairalanders can believe anythinggrin
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 8:05am On May 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Hogwash!!

Do I expect anything better from you?
You belong to the category of Ironsi who gave himself so cheap to those who wished him evil!

I pray you wake up from you delusion so you dont fall victim!

On the other hand, when will you stop this childish behavior of throwing tantrums and learn to lay out your arguments with sound reason and logic? This is a public forum,my dear sister.
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 8:08am On May 05, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
maybe he abused him d way fela abused leaders.

Fela criticized the so called leaders!
By the way who made them leaders?

Power drunk and irresponsible fellows used gun given to them to protect the constitution, to trample on the same constitutions and you call them leaders?

Talk about abuse, who among them was abused like Jonathan?
And what did he do? Jonathan faced his irresponsibles and never had time for gossips.
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:10am On May 05, 2015
noblezone:

[s] Do I expect anything better from you?
You belong to the category of Ironsi who gave himself so cheap to those who wished him evil!

I pray you wake up from you delusion so you dont fall victim!

On the other hand, when will you stop this childish behavior of throwing tantrums and learn to lay out your arguments with sound reason and logic? This is a public forum,my dear sister. [/s]
Don't get me annoyed Sir. I am serious!!

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 8:12am On May 05, 2015
Trailblazer1:

is this how you're going to circumvent buhari's excesses when he takes over? The last time I checked, Uwazuruike is nothing close to a politician but a freedom fighter, so which skeleton is he hidding from buhari?
Buhari should better face good governance which the people so much crave for instead of persecuting perceived enemies, this is not military regime

Buhari will love to have Uwazurike killed like the blood thirsty tyrant he is!!
They tyrants blood pressure will go sooo up if he hears Biafra!

Yet, he would sleep peacefully if Fulani Herdsmen sack entire Local Government in Benue State.

SHAME on them all!
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 8:18am On May 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Don't get me annoyed Sir. I am serious!!

angry angry

there you go!
Why do folks like you live in self delusion?
Why do you hate the truth?

You can get mad as far as this matter is concerned!

Just like I normally tell you, fin a way to counter my logic or simply fizzle out!
Who cares about you anger?

And what are the implications thereof?

For your information, your naivety is a serious concern to me.
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Jorussia(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2015
noblezone:

there you go!

Just like I normally tell you, fin a way to counter my logic or simply fizzle out!

Your contract with GEJ Nv still expire?
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Jorussia(m): 8:28am On May 05, 2015
noblezone:

there you go!

Can't you see that you are simply embarrassing yourself here?your master who lost election has moved on, but you are here writing nonsense. do you want to cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by estyvino(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2015
He mustn't try that!
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by amaze50(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari shld be tinking on ow to fix our economy
Instead of carrying out activities dat re counter-productive
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in life
u no dy tink well hav u tested change? How can u hate wat u dnt no . U beter wake up
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 9:38am On May 05, 2015
[quote author=Jorussia post=33433030]Your contract with GEJ Nv still expire?[/quote

I never had any contract with Jonathan!

And i dont know what this issue has to do with Jonathan!
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 9:43am On May 05, 2015
Jorussia:
Can't you see that you are simply embarrassing yourself here?your master who lost election has moved on, but you are here writing nonsense. do you want to cry more than the bereaved?

First point out the nonsense I typed!
Though I know another man's nonsense is another man's wisdom!''
Folks like you see Nigeria as a country, I see it as a slave camp created by slave traders.

Biafra might be nonsense to you but to me a my beloved nation.

If I embarrass my self, I dont see how it pains you.

On the other hand, I dont know what you the impression Jonathan was or is my master.
He was my candidate whom I know is far better than the tyrant called Buhari!

Yet, this thread has nothing to do with elections let alone Jonathan!

Now sir, what exactly is your problem?
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Jorussia(m): 9:53am On May 05, 2015
noblezone:

First point out the nonsense I typed!
Though I know another man's nonsense is another man's wisdom!''
Folks like you see Nigeria as a country, I see it as a slave camp created by slave traders.

Biafra might be nonsense to you but to me a my beloved nation.

If I embarrass my self, I dont see how it pains you.

On the other hand, I dont know what you the impression Jonathan was or is my master.
He was my candidate whom I know is far better than the tyrant called Buhari!

Yet, this thread has nothing to do with elections let alone Jonathan!

Now sir, what exactly is your problem?
From d trash you just wrote, it will be very unwise for me to respond to you. I can see that perhaps you need d services of a psychiatrist.Don't just bother to quote me,or else, I may consider dealing with you.
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 10:10am On May 05, 2015
Jorussia:
From d trash you just wrote, it will be very unwise for me to respond to you. I can see that perhaps you need d services of a psychiatrist.Don't just bother to quote me,or else, I may consider dealing with you.

hhahahahahaahaha!
Dealing with me kwa?

haba!

why you guys so uncultured and primitive?
bro, man must die one day and he must die of something!

We are having different perspectives of the same issue, and for daring to use my God giving freedom to express my self, you are already on rampage!

Comon, I think you need help fast, it appears a blood thirsty demon has infested your soul!

Damn!
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by joedave(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2015
noblezone:

Fela had no skeleton in his cupboard, Buhari did not only arrest him but also jailed him.

Please, just inform the tyrant that we are not in military era!
And even if we are, Biafrans have the right to self-determination!
If Uwazurike stole Nigeria money, fine he can arrest him but if it is on the bases of Biafra, then arresting Uwazurike will backfire!

If the tyrant want to keep Nigeria one, he should first of all stop the menace of the Jihardists up north!

I wonderhow people attach reaasons to whatever they read or see!
Look at the post again and understand that Buhari's govt is not yet legitimate until after May 29, arresting him now must have the backing
of GEJ's govt. He is only sounding this alarm now in estimation of a posssible
arrest by the new govt . Obviously he and his group cannot enjoy wanton immunity they all and their types enjoyed under Jonathan.
GMB says security is his primeary objective for all Nigerians, so if any one flouts the peace, be it OPC, MASSOB, BH etc they wont enjoy a jolly freedom.
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 11:03am On May 05, 2015
joedave:

I wonderhow people attach reaasons to whatever they read or see!
Look at the post again and understand that Buhari's govt is not yet legitimate until after May 29, arresting him now must have the backing
of GEJ's govt. He is only sounding this alarm now in estimation of a posssible
arrest by the new govt . Obviously he and his group cannot enjoy wanton immunity they all and their types enjoyed under Jonathan.
GMB says security is his primeary objective for all Nigerians, so if any one flouts the peace, be it OPC, MASSOB, BH etc they wont enjoy a jolly freedom.

Self determination is not a crime anywhere!
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by T9ksy(m): 11:13am On May 05, 2015
noblezone:

Self determination is not a crime anywhere!

The sooner the better.....................just make sure you stay in your end of the world and not for whatever reason stray into my area or else................................A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Babacele: 12:01pm On May 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Hogwash!!
or pigshit!
Re: Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 05, 2015
T9ksy:

The sooner the better.....................just make sure you stay in your end of the world and not for whatever reason stray into my area or else................................A word is enough for the wise!

You sound like one of those blood thirsty Nigerians!

Watch it bro, you have only one head, just like me!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ohaneze Ndigbo Endorses Biafra Protests In SE/SS / See What FFK’s Ex Girlfriend,Ada Uchegbu Said About Biafrans Joining APC(Pic) / See How Many People The Courts Have Found Guilty Of Corruption Since Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.