Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,047 members, 7,866,953 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

The Mistake She Made That Scattered Her Customer's Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mistake She Made That Scattered Her Customer's Wedding (606 Views)

Chai! Prostitute Teaches Her Customer A Harsh Lesson ( Photo) / Prostitute Teaches Her Customer A Harsh Lesson / She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mistake She Made That Scattered Her Customer's Wedding by njuwo(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2015
A bride told a cake designer to write on her wedding cake, ''There is no fear in love but perfect love cast out fear (1 John 4:18).'' She forgot and wrote John 4:18. At the wedding, the groom and the congregation were shocked to see on the wedding cake, ''You have already been married five times and the man you are now living with is not your husband (John 4:18).''
Re: The Mistake She Made That Scattered Her Customer's Wedding by Nobody: 9:09am On May 05, 2015
[size=15pt]BORING!!!!! next? angry [/size]
Re: The Mistake She Made That Scattered Her Customer's Wedding by Nobody: 9:13am On May 05, 2015
Lol.. . Barman. . Sample me a bottle of orijin. .

Op we've heard this same story since 19AD.. It's so funny I forgot to laugh..
Re: The Mistake She Made That Scattered Her Customer's Wedding by naijaboiy: 9:13am On May 05, 2015
Pictures
Re: The Mistake She Made That Scattered Her Customer's Wedding by pinkycute(f): 9:17am On May 05, 2015
Second undecided

Dry joke @Op angry

naijaboiy:
Pictures
Re: The Mistake She Made That Scattered Her Customer's Wedding by kwencypresh(f): 9:23am On May 05, 2015
did i jst laff? No i didnt
Re: The Mistake She Made That Scattered Her Customer's Wedding by Houseofglam7(f): 10:40am On May 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You happy now
NEXT!!!
Re: The Mistake She Made That Scattered Her Customer's Wedding by demmy0325(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Your Relationship On Your Owns / Nigerian Men Introducing His GF / 10 Traits Cheating Men Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.