Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace (25881 Views)

Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors / Umaru Musa Yar'adua With His Wife And Daughter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 05, 2015
holatin:
the best president Nigeria had.

I will keep on repeating this YAR ADUA 5 MIN AS PRESIDENT, is better than GEJ 5 month as president.

GEJ is a lucky failure
Pls,hit your head on the rock..
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by shammah1(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2015
Why did you turned this to religion? Did the christians voted for him or not? Stop religious sentiments if you wanna live long
siraj1402:
May Allah admit him to His paradise.He is a Muslim, some nuisance will will be talking as if a Muslims has never done anything good in the nation.I still repeat it that the best we can have in this country will surely come from a Muslim because he will understand that leadership is a trust (Hamana)What has the person he handed over to offered Nigeria?Quote me wrongly and let God punish you in a hard way.

I know before this thread ends,one "were" must hate change and love transformation. Whomever hate change will never change for better and whomever never mind the form of transformation might transformed from good to bad.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by olson(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2015
RIP, I always know that life is short and death is sure, your gud name and work will always speak for you.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by eminikansoso(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2015
holatin:
the best president Nigeria had.

I will keep on repeating this YAR ADUA 5 MIN AS PRESIDENT, is better than GEJ 5 month as president.

GEJ is a lucky failure
how come pple con dey blame Jonathan say his six years was a failure?
I JUST DEY ASKED O
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by ikechukwu354(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2015
the hidden hero that died brought peace peacefully and strategically just to save the country from the militants( freedom fighter's) he is a president that should never be forgotten.... r.i.p alhalaji umaru yar adua... u will always be in my heart.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Tobilastik(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2015
RIP...WE MISS YOU
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by huptin(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2015
This man's tenure heralded the beginning of cluelessness in Nigeria's government. GEJ is 100 times better than him, he was never in charge for a single day, the mafia reigned supreme, he was busy reversing everything reversible without starting anything meaningful except bribing aggrieved militants.

His war against anti corruption was legendary, banishing Ribadu into exile while making Ibori his strongest ally......May we never as a nation be bedeviled by his likes again. Amen
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 05, 2015
It no coincidence that all those that have ever meant well for the country never get to complete up to 5 years.

It is neocolonialism - the assassination or otherthrow of great African leaders by America and her European allies.

General Ironsi - assassinated after only 6 months in July 1966

General Muritala Mohammed -assassinated after only 8 months in February 1976

General Buhari -overthrown after only 1 year and 8 months in August 1985

General Sani Abacha - assassinated after only 4 years and 7months

Umura Yar'Adua - assassinated ? after only 2 years 3months

PassingShot:
The man really meant well for the country. Perhaps with him as president for eight straight years, Nigeria would have recorded better performance than what we did.

May you continue to rest in peace, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by hensben(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2015
When this man died I shed tears, he would have make nigeria better place for us all.

Very transparent in his dealings.

Continue to rest in peace sir.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by chacoonder(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2015
He was a good and humane leader.
His 2 years as president was far better than OBJ's 8 years and Jonathan's 6 years.
I think he was the only good thing that ever came out of PDP.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by timijoseph01(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2015
siraj1402:
May Allah admit him to His paradise.He is a Muslim, some nuisance will will be talking as if a Muslims has never done anything good in the nation.I still repeat it that the best we can have in this country will surely come from a Muslim because he will understand that leadership is a trust (Hamana)What has the person he handed over to offered Nigeria?Quote me wrongly and let God punish you in a hard way.

I know before this thread ends,one "were" must hate change and love transformation. Whomever hate change will never change for better and whomever never mind the form of transformation might transformed from good to bad.
itz pple like u dat disrupt nigeria unity..
No one has mentioned his religion nw,,, U did..!
No one said muslims havnt contibuted positively to dis nation.. U did..!
No one has said d best we cn have in Nig is 4rm a Christian/Muslim.. U did..!
Do u nw see aw daft u are..?? U shud be ashamed of urself.. Itz ur likes dat are in Sambisa causing disruption in Nigeria.. Idiot..!

Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Wuuworld(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2015
abdulwastecx:

you are a fool
yea...but definitely not more than ur father
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Wuuworld(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2015
MEILYN:
I am pretty sure that you and your entire generation will die before Buhari. And I pray this prophecy happens this year.
alright.it will happen this year,probably December but Urs and dt of ur family wouldn't exceed this month.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by ralph28(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2015
Rest in peace our political father.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by eagleeye2: 12:16pm On May 05, 2015
GenBuhari:
It no coincidence that all those that have ever meant well for the country never get to complete up to 5 years.

Abeg President Elect, commot this man from your post.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by PassingShot(m): 12:24pm On May 05, 2015
GenBuhari:

It is neocolonialism - the assassination or otherthrow of great African leaders by America and her European allies.

General Ironsi - assassinated after only 6 months in July 1966

General Muritala Mohammed -assassinated after only 8 months in February 1976

General Buhari -overthrown after only 1 year and 8 months in August 1985

Umura Yar'Adua - assassinated ? after only 2 years 3months

You and your conspiracy theories again.!

Ok, let's pray that our next hope, GMB does not die in office.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by knoph2007: 12:25pm On May 05, 2015
May his soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by lion042(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2015
Great president, rest in peace sir. You will always live in our hearts
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by MKO4ever(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2015
He was my Governor when I served in Katsina state, very humble leader
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by kabirpops: 12:29pm On May 05, 2015
May Allah forgive him and grant him highest paradise.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by PassingShot(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2015
siraj1402:
May Allah admit him to His paradise.He is a Muslim, some nuisance will will be talking as if a Muslims has never done anything good in the nation. I still repeat it that the best we can have in this country will surely come from a Muslim because he will understand that leadership is a trust (Hamana)What has the person he handed over to offered Nigeria?Quote me wrongly and let God punish you in a hard way.

The boldened is so so wrong of you. As a Muslim, I find it hard to ignore what you have written.

Bad governance, poor leadership and evil deed in general are not a function of religion or tribe or color. Please desist from this your line of thought.

Boko Haramites shout Allahu Akbar when slaughtering their victims; are they commanded by Islam to commit evil acts? Are they true Muslims then?

Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by drololaaof: 12:32pm On May 05, 2015
Adieu rest in perfect peace the BEST President Nigeria did not enjoy.His short period of reign was memorable
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Myself2(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2015
Ariel20:
R.i.P sir.

GMB my hero... Fashola my mentor

I LOVE change!

Stop copying Temitemi
GEJ is his hero and Fayose his role model
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 05, 2015
You have factual historic evidence presented before your very eyes and you are still calling it conspiracy theory.

smh.

As for our president elect, wait and see what is gonna happen - I dont hold out much hope he would even get to be sworn in.

PassingShot:

You and your conspiracy theories again.!

Ok, let's pray that our next hope, GMB does not die in office.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 05, 2015
A really great man; a transparent President. One of the best president Nigeria ever got so far! Unfortunately, death denied us his transparent and honest services.

It's so weird good folks don't usually last long; evil men keep waxing older and more evil.

His humility is a stark rebuke on my pride; his simplicity, on my complexity.

Amidst the hypocrisy and secrecy and mystery that shrouded his illness and eventual death, I couldn't hold back tears as he was laid to rest.

May his soul continue to rest in peace. And may GMB surpass his achievements! Amen!
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Amokwe(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2015
NIGERIANS DON'T TRULY KNOW THE ACTUAL DAY HE DIED. HIS HEALTH CONDITION WAS ENSHROUDED WITH SO MUCH SECRECY. HE WAS SMUGGLED OUT AND BACK TO NIGERIA IN DARKNESS
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by JoshuaKay(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2015
Only if he had lived to complete his tenure, maybe we wouldn't have been shouting "change" today but another slogan.
Truly, igi tó bá tó kìí pé nígbó.
#Nigerians_ miss_you
#Nigerians_ celebrate_you.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 05, 2015
If you care to research economic performance you would realise that Abacha was a great leader in fact one of the greatest in Africa's history.
The negative propaganda of great African leaders is common especially after their death (assassination). It is one of the ways white neocolonialist keep Africa from progressing.
eagleeye2:

Abeg President Elect, commot this man from your post.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by siraj1402(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2015
PassingShot:

The boldened is so so wrong of you. As a Muslim, I find it hard to ignore what you have written.

Bad governance, poor leadership and evil deed in general are not a function of religion or tribe or color. Please desist from this your line of thought.

Boko Haramites shout Allahu Akbar when slaughtering their victims; are they commanded by Islam to commit evil acts? Are they true Muslims then?
My dear brother, if I say this I have my reasons. Check many of my posts and where I was mentioned then you will understand better.I said it because when many people here are making comment on boko haram and relating it to religion,they will never think for once that Muslims have been in this country for long and has been living peaceful until we have bad governance.Meanwhile mentioning the name of Allah when commit any crime does not make the person a muslim unless someone tell me saying in Jesus name in commit a crime make that person a Christian .
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by crownprince102: 12:53pm On May 05, 2015
Wuuworld:
NORTHEAST presido's making us observe a national burial since time immemorial.......BUHARI wouldn't be different.
So also you, you won't be different from them.......

What I 'm saying, you can't even become a presidential cook not to talk of ruling Nigeria.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by eagleeye2: 12:54pm On May 05, 2015
GenBuhari:
If you care to research economic performance you would realise that Abacha was a great leader in fact one of the greatest in Africa's history.
The negative propaganda of great African leaders is common especially after their death (assassination). It is one of the ways white neocolonialist keep Africa from progressing.
He is great Leader Looter.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 05, 2015
siraj1402:
My dear brother, if I say this I have my reasons. Check many of my posts and where I was mentioned then you will understand better.I said it because when many people here are making comment on boko haram and relating it to religion,they will never think for once that Muslims have been in this country for long and has been living peaceful until we have bad governance.Meanwhile mentioning the name of Allah when commit any crime does not make the person a muslim unless someone tell me saying in Jesus name in commit a crime make that person a Christian .

You're NOT making any sense!

Shehu Sani To Gowon: You Became Head Of State In Your Early 30s, Should We.. / Buhari Fires Mohammed Haruna, NASENI Boss, After Extending His Tenure / "The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode