Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace (25878 Views)

Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors / Umaru Musa Yar'adua With His Wife And Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Haywhymido(m): 1:50pm On May 05, 2015
May God grant him al janat
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Lordbinsmar: 1:55pm On May 05, 2015
Lordbinsmar:
that Islam is a violence religion that is spread by war doesnt means all Muslims are bad,i have met with a lot of muslims which are very Good,Rightous,Honest and Passionate people,and i know few of them still exist,Late Musa Yar adua is just an example...i cant just beleive GEJ is completely opposite of the man,even do then,i use to think they share same idea and vision,he couldnt continue the good work,people expected alot from him....but to be honest GEJ failed Nigeria.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by holatin(m): 1:56pm On May 05, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

lemme educate u for some minutes.
nigeria probs is the constitution, if buhari wanna do any serious he shud start by that shammed constitution. anyother moves, na VOID!
IF he isnt careful he will end up causing more havoc to the nigerian dream!

for d first time i had to pray for him to succeed cause i know he needs God's GUIDANCE n wisdom, anythng contrary will term him the worst onechance presido naija gambled wif.

I still don't see the education in your post, d only gambled mistake we took is GEJ.
and we paid dearly for it.
which section of the constitution will you like to be amend ?
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2015
holatin:
I still don't see the education in your post, d only gambled mistake we took is GEJ.
and we paid dearly for it.
which section of the constitution will you like to be amend ?

amend which constitution? d one we inherited from ur mr INTEGRITY mentor..... ABACHA?
what s wong in drafting a new constitution by d peeople for d people n approved by d people of NIGERIA?
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by timijoseph01(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2015
siraj1402:
Its people like your father that are in sambisa.I said it so that people like you who always steps on their brain by making negative comment about muslim when boko haram strike will know that its far beyond religion.Mention the name of Allah to commit a crime does not make that person a Muslim unless you say mention in Jesus name for a crime committed make that person a Christian .
im sure u dnt understand wht u are saying..
Jst stop reminding mie of ur dumbness n stupidity..
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by somcherry(f): 2:11pm On May 05, 2015
crownprince102:

What? That's nice. Your Grandma will be given a presidential reception in heaven alongside Yaradua. grin

It was that same day I started my JSCE NECO exam cheesy

RIP to President Yaradua
RIP to your lovely Grandma
RIP to my own exam too embarassed
Lol grin grin
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by noordean(m): 2:23pm On May 05, 2015
may Allah grant him aljanna firdaus
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Riodiao(m): 2:23pm On May 05, 2015
holatin:
the best president Nigeria had.

I will keep on repeating this YAR ADUA 5 MIN AS PRESIDENT, is better than GEJ 5 month as president.

GEJ is a lucky failure

YOUR A ROTTEN GOAT
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 05, 2015
holatin:
hey bitchh, you need a dick
forgive your self
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by chesterlee(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2015
RIP Musa....A very good man just like GEJ
You'll always be remembered...

Meanwhile, Apc and lies.....they made everybody believe GEJ spent 6 years.....men dis guys ehh!!!!kia.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by bakjal(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2015
siraj1402:
May Allah admit him to His paradise.He is a Muslim, some nuisance will will be talking as if a Muslims has never done anything good in the nation.I still repeat it that the best we can have in this country will surely come from a Muslim because he will understand that leadership is a trust (Hamana)What has the person he handed over to offered Nigeria?Quote me wrongly and let God punish you in a hard way.

I know before this thread ends,one "were" must hate change and love transformation. Whomever hate change will never change for better and whomever never mind the form of transformation might transformed from good to bad.
Dis is not how a true Muslim talks. Lower ur gaze.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Misterdhee1(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2015
God knew u had Excellent plans for Nigeria, He also knew best for the decision to take ur life at that point in time..May Allah grants u Aljanat Fridaus
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Fash20: 4:08pm On May 05, 2015
Amen.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Pakingzzz(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2015
Hello Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by joskab4sure: 4:55pm On May 05, 2015
may his soul continue to rest in Peace.The first Nigeria President that introduce change.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by BCJAY(f): 5:06pm On May 05, 2015
GOOD PEOPLE SOMETIMES DO NOT LIVE LONG
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by holatin(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2015
remember007:
forgive your self
Bleep off my mention gurl
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by holatin(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2015
Riodiao:

YOUR A ROTTEN GOAT
baba iyae
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by holatin(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

amend which constitution? d one we inherited from ur mr INTEGRITY mentor..... ABACHA?
what s wong in drafting a new constitution by d peeople for d people n approved by d people of NIGERIA?
I still repeat, tell me which part you know need amendment
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by abiodun1234(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2015
The man of integrity, we miss u
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by oyetunder(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2015
The amnesty programme he planned was brilliant. Like a hunted nation, those who are ready to serve our countries are always victims of inexplicable tragedies, while the destroyers are living long enough to perpetuate evil for years. In all these, even we that are remembering him today shall one day be remembered, we won't be here forever as humans. The old were once were young! And those dwelling inside the cementry once slept in mansions. Hitler...Musolini...Mobutu: they all died. Mandela...kennedy...:they too died. But all they all stood for individually refused to die.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by juman(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2015
Not good president.

Obasanjo forced a very sick man on the country through election rigging.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by samsard(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2015
siraj1402:
May Allah admit him to His paradise.He is a Muslim, some nuisance will will be talking as if a Muslims has never done anything good in the nation.I still repeat it that the best we can have in this country will surely come from a Muslim because he will understand that leadership is a trust (Hamana)What has the person he handed over to offered Nigeria?Quote me wrongly and let God punish you in a hard way.

I know before this thread ends,one "were" must hate change and love transformation. Whomever hate change will never change for better and whomever never mind the form of transformation might transformed from good to bad.
Stop being a bigoted. A lot of revolutionary world leaders aren't muslims. In short muslims tend to be the backward leaders of the bunch. Anyway, Leadership is all about principle and clearly even atheists can have that
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Afroconnect: 11:17pm On May 05, 2015
i have profound respect for sir Yaradua,he was one of the best head of states we ever had.

May your soul rest in peace sir...a true civilized man filled with integrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge / Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) / Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.