Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace (25883 Views)

Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors / Umaru Musa Yar'adua With His Wife And Daughter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by crownprince102: 12:54pm On May 05, 2015
MEILYN:
I am pretty sure that you and your entire generation will die before Buhari. And I pray this prophecy happens this year.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmeeeeeen!!!!!!
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Affable0709(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2015
Happy birthday to me anyways.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by PassingShot(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2015
siraj1402:
My dear brother, if I say this I have my reasons. Check many of my posts and where I was mentioned then you will understand better.I said it because when many people here are making comment on boko haram and relating it to religion,they will never think for once that Muslims have been in this country for long and has been living peaceful until we have bad governance.Meanwhile mentioning the name of Allah when commit any crime does not make the person a muslim unless someone tell me saying in Jesus name in commit a crime make that person a Christian .

I get your point but it doesn't justify your comment.

What I do with threads that will disparage my deen is ignoring the thread. In that way, I see no evil and hear no evil. If I go there or stay to exchange words with them, I may lose my sanity and control. So better to let them have a field day when it comes to Boko Haram.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by crownprince102: 12:57pm On May 05, 2015
somcherry:
The same day my grand ma died.

Rip grand ma

Rip yar'adua
cry cry cry
What? That's nice. Your Grandma will be given a presidential reception in heaven alongside Yaradua. grin

It was that same day I started my JSCE NECO exam cheesy

RIP to President Yaradua
RIP to your lovely Grandma
RIP to my own exam too embarassed
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by siraj1402(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2015
timijoseph01:

itz pple like u dat disrupt nigeria unity..
No one has mentioned his religion nw,,, U did..!
No one said muslims havnt contibuted positively to dis nation.. U did..!
No one has said d best we cn have in Nig is 4rm a Christian/Muslim.. U did..!
Do u nw see aw daft u are..?? U shud be ashamed of urself.. Itz ur likes dat are in Sambisa causing disruption in Nigeria.. Idiot..!
Its people like your father that are in sambisa.I said it so that people like you who always steps on their brain by making negative comment about muslim when boko haram strike will know that its far beyond religion.Mention the name of Allah to commit a crime does not make that person a Muslim unless you say mention in Jesus name for a crime committed make that person a Christian .
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 05, 2015
hmmm people were kick bucket
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2015
IbnSultaan:
It is really sad but that is all we have to say. His time
has come and all of us mourn his death. I know him
personally as the President and even when he was the
governor. I saw what he has done and what are his plans
and I think that he has good plan for Nigeria but it is
unfortunately his health might have prevented him from
achieving what he intended to achieve. It is sad that he
is gone. We wish him good rest in the hands of the Lord.
May his soul rest in perfect peace. “Gen Yakubu
Gowon.

he was killed by the powers that are above thE GCFRN.

may his soul rest in PEACE!
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by kindnyce(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2015
YOU CAME YOU SAW YOU STRIVE TO BEQUEATH TO US A BETTER NIGERIA,BUT THE COLD HANDS OF DEATH SNATCHED YOU FROM US ALL.

RIP,NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT YET..
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 05, 2015
Clearly you have just shown you have no interest in the truth.

eagleeye2:

He is great Leader Looter.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 05, 2015
RIP!The most transparent president.Expecting same from our GMB D.V.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2015
holatin:
the best president Nigeria had.

I will keep on repeating this YAR ADUA 5 MIN AS PRESIDENT, is better than GEJ 5 month as president.

GEJ is a lucky failure

ABi oooo, not even mr integrity wiill erase that achievement!

the worst of dead yaradua will be better than the best of buhari, obj n abacha combined together whr each man will hv served atleats 10yrs as president!

havent done this before but lemme try n see hw its like.............

GEJ MY HERO
UDOM MY MENTOR
GMB MY TERRORIST!
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by ayoromer: 1:05pm On May 05, 2015
The best president but obj knows he was sick n can not rule a country like naija because no sick man can rule naija now d yorubas has brought another sick man to achieve their dity aim God bless yaradua.

Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Missyetty(f): 1:05pm On May 05, 2015
So touching, he was a good and transparent man....may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by MicroBox: 1:08pm On May 05, 2015
May your soul rest in peace
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:09pm On May 05, 2015
YARADUA BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAD so what will MURITALA MOHAMMED be?

to me he was honest, gentle n the worst part i like abt him was being a Fulani!
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by s2ykel(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2015
I notice pple
in naira land r mostly Hausa

He was just a weak president but no doubt he was a good man
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by crownprince102: 1:14pm On May 05, 2015
huptin:
This man's tenure heralded the beginning of cluelessness in Nigeria's government. GEJ is 100 times better than him, he was never in charge for a single day, the mafia reigned supreme, he was busy reversing everything reversible without starting anything meaningful except bribing aggrieved militants.

His war against anti corruption was legendary, banishing Ribadu into exile while making Ibori his strongest ally......May we never as a nation be bedeviled by his likes again. Amen
You sure say you dey alright?

You don chop this morning?

GEJ of all people,

* 15 thousand lost their one and only life.
* 2 million were displaced
* 18 died in immigration recruitment after a total sum of 520 million naira was collected from Jobless youth
* $20 billion oil fund was missing
* You and I struggle to buy petrol at high prices and the subsidy fund on it was missing.
* Over 2000 was abducted by BH, including the Chibok girls.
* Oil reserve was drained by 50%

The list is endless, are you normal at all? If one of your family member was included in the listed dealth toll, you won't be spewing trash.

Can you defined Cluelessness?
Cluelessness is you, GEJ and all his supporters.

God almighty will govern your life the same way GEJ governed Nigeria. Pls say Amen.

Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by obongtunji: 1:18pm On May 05, 2015
R.I.P great leader. This nation will forever miss you
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Eluwilussit(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2015
sannirules:
He's still the best President Nigeria ever had. A very transparent man.

Very honest man. Loved by all. Missed by all. RIP.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by MEILYN(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2015
Wuuworld:
alright.it will happen this year,probably December but Urs and dt of ur family wouldn't exceed this month.
ohhhh, this year could mean tomorrow.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by socialworker11: 1:22pm On May 05, 2015
kay29000:
When I read stuff like this, I always wonder what they would write about me when I die...Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC
. Na agbo jedi u dey sell ?
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by huptin(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2015
crownprince102:

You sure say you dey alright?

You don chop this morning?

GEJ of all people,

* 15 thousand lost their one and only life.
* 2 million were displaced
* 18 died in immigration recruitment after a total sum of 520 million naira was collected from Jobless youth
* $20 billion oil fund was missing
* You and I struggle to buy petrol at high prices and the subsidy fund on it was missing.
* Over 2000 was abducted by BH, including the Chibok girls.
* Oil reserve was drained by 50%

The list is endless, are you normal at all? If one of your family member was included in the listed dealth toll, you won't be spewing trash.

Can you defined Cluelessness?
Cluelessness is you, GEJ and all his supporters.

God almighty will govern your life the same way GEJ governed Nigeria. Pls say Amen.

These insult of yours does nothing to deviate from a globally recognizable fact Yar' adua is the weakest and the most clueless president Nigeria ever produced, just point to one thing, just one thing that he achieved in two and a half years apart from bribing militants?
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by kraftykc(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2015
bestestgirl:
The best President Nigeria ever had!!!
Good Men do not last because Angels are needed in Heaven.
RIP Sir, your good name lives on

Hahahaha. You have gotta be kidding me.

Lol Yar'adua may not have been Jonathan but that is no prize. The man was not transparent and took forever to get anything done except the blow to BH which turned out a dumbass move. The amnesty program he initiated while well intentioned was not thought out for the long term and he gave Ibori a free reign.

At least he was better than GEJ but pls don't dare put he and OBJ on the same platform.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by crownprince102: 1:28pm On May 05, 2015
huptin:

These insult of yours does nothing to deviate from a globally recognizable fact Yar' adua is the weakest and the most clueless president Nigeria ever produced, just point to one thing, just one thing that he achieved in two and a half years apart from bribing militants?
Even dogs and cat in the street of Lewisham, dartford and Peckham knows GEJ is the most clueless president Africa has ever produced.

We even became a laughing stock to Mugabe under GEJ.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by holatin(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2015
siraj1402:
May Allah admit him to His paradise.He is a Muslim, some nuisance will will be talking as if a Muslims has never done anything good in the nation.I still repeat it that the best we can have in this country will surely come from a Muslim because he will understand that leadership is a trust (Hamana)What has the person he handed over to offered Nigeria?Quote me wrongly and let God punish you in a hard way.

I know before this thread ends,one "were" must hate change and love transformation. Whomever hate change will never change for better and whomever never mind the form of transformation might transformed from good to bad.
I love no
no homo
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by holatin(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

ABi oooo, not even mr integrity wiill erase that achievement!

the worst of dead yaradua will be better than the best of buhari, obj n abacha combined together whr each man will hv served atleats 10yrs as president!

havent done this before but lemme try n see hw its like.............

GEJ MY HERO
UDOM MY MENTOR
GMB MY TERRORIST!
I don't rap with someone that see Nigeria problems as hero
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by holatin(m): 1:37pm On May 05, 2015
eminikansoso:
how come pple con dey blame Jonathan say his six years was a failure? I JUST DEY ASKED O
look at Nigeria and reask dat question from yourself.
see rate of corruption,mortality,insurgency,unemployment, education.
Even our public image has been destroyed by doctor clueless
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by holatin(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2015
remember007:
Pls,hit your head on the rock..
hey bitchh, you need a dick
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Haywhymido(m): 1:44pm On May 05, 2015
Esinasinla:
To me he was an honest man who mean't well for d country.
Imagine a man admitting that election that took him to power was not really credible and fair.
May Allah forgive him and grant him Al-janaat
amin
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:46pm On May 05, 2015
holatin:
I don't rap with someone that see Nigeria problems as hero

lemme educate u for some minutes.
nigeria probs is the constitution, if buhari wanna do any serious he shud start by that shammed constitution. anyother moves, na VOID!
IF he isnt careful he will end up causing more havoc to the nigerian dream!

for d first time i had to pray for him to succeed cause i know he needs God's GUIDANCE n wisdom, anythng contrary will term him the worst onechance presido naija gambled wif.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Jeffoo(m): 1:47pm On May 05, 2015
I missed the way he talk
I missed his 7 point agenda
thank you for everything.
Re: Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace by Lordbinsmar: 1:49pm On May 05, 2015
siraj1402:
May Allah admit him to His paradise.He is a Muslim, some nuisance will will be talking as if a Muslims has never done anything good in the nation.I still repeat it that the best we can have in this country will surely come from a Muslim because he will understand that leadership is a trust (Hamana)What has the person he handed over to offered Nigeria?Quote me wrongly and let God punish you in a hard way.

I know before this thread ends,one "were" must hate change and love transformation. Whomever hate change will never change for better and whomever never mind the form of transformation might transformed from good to bad.
that Islam is a violence religion doesnt means all Muslims are bad,Late Musa Yar adua is just an example...i cant just beleive GEJ is completely opposite of the man,even do then,i use to think they share same idea and vision,he couldnt continue the good work.

Shettima’s Unveiling: Bishops Explain Mission At Yar’Adua Centre / IGP Solomon Arase After His Confirmation By The Police Council Today -photo / Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49