Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari (29192 Views)

Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by UnknownT: 1:31pm On May 05, 2015
Aregbesola follow for governors_elect?
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2015
smiley
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by sirsharks(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2015
Nice
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Adeyemmy44: 1:31pm On May 05, 2015
lol
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Jchi9876: 1:31pm On May 05, 2015
i love Ogbeni Rauf.
master strategist, thinker, superb politician and selfless godfather
Jagaban tutored him right.
following him since his days at the ministry of works lagos.

Twale baba
barakallah fih
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by omenka(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2015
I just love the simplicity of the duo. smiley

1 Like

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by PassingShot(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2015
CR77:
cry cry cry cry cryHmmm

Kpele.
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by revolcollec17: 1:33pm On May 05, 2015
Now

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by tpiadotcom: 1:34pm On May 05, 2015
The room is very plain.

No bugs?

1 Like

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by revolcollec17: 1:35pm On May 05, 2015

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by arbitter: 1:35pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

He's the president elect, he won't be immune from scrutiny and criticisms.

I merely stated my perspective on why the governors went to Abuja.

And your perspective is nothing but stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 05, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
Enough of these greetings undecided they should please give my president breathing space before he resumes to aso rock
My dear, it is not ordinary good morning they are going there to say. Governance has started. The Ambassadors want to extract foreign policy agreements that favour their countries, the contractors want contracts and the governors want to influence appointments. Those who wait till he is sworn in may have nothing left. I see the government making early progress. The only hindrance is the budget which the new government has no control over. Buhari will have to operate Jonathan's budget for some time.

2 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by fullergab: 1:36pm On May 05, 2015
Ok now let us clap for them
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by ElFenomeno1: 1:37pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

More like governors elect in Abuja to share the spoils of war.

What is this one talking about?!
Oponu.

2 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by dridowu: 1:39pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Hmmm!
Tinubu don hammer!
He has 4 governors there to bring home his loot.
Like him or hate him Tinubu is the man as at today in Nigeria
Kudos to Jagaban

4 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:40pm On May 05, 2015
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by oluwadamilolah(f): 1:40pm On May 05, 2015
kITATITA:

My dear, it is not ordinary good morning they are going there to say. Governance has started. The Ambassadors want to extract foreign policy agreements that favour their countries, the contractors want contracts and the governors want to influence appointments. Those who wait till he is sworn in may have nothing left. I see the government making early progress. The only hindrance is the budget which the new government has no control over. Buhari will have to operate Jonathan's budget for some time.
i see, thanks for the explanation kiss
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:42pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

More like governors elect in Abuja to share the spoils of war.
Buhari congratulated, Jonathan deserted. Hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by revolcollec11: 1:45pm On May 05, 2015
YOU

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by ajepako(f): 1:46pm On May 05, 2015
I think Okorocha should trek in order to reduce that him tummy that looks like cow that was pumped..

chai,, the money wey the guy chop dey him belle , i swear
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Truthisit: 1:46pm On May 05, 2015
thefakestan:
Well I don't care
This country is....

Imagine what's happening in the government

President - SS.
VP. - North west.
Senate P. - North Cent.
Speaker. - North West

Incoming

President el. -NW
V "president . SW
Senate P. -.NE/NC
Speaker. - North West.

Where is the SE or SS in this equation?
Welcome to Northern Nigeria.

*note ACN refused to hand SW the VP under this current GOVT.
Then APGA shoul hand SE the speaker/senate president in the new government.

1 Like

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by BabaOneChance: 1:46pm On May 05, 2015
Rochas is a shame to the Igbos. He looks like a natural mallam!
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by revolcollec11: 1:49pm On May 05, 2015

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by goodgate: 1:49pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Hmmm!
Tinubu don hammer!
He has 4 governors there to bring home his loot.
Mr mogidi, even before/without politics bola tinubu has always been a mega big boss, have you ever heard of ALPHABETA CONSULTING LLP? TROJAN investments ltd, those are some of his early investments he and the the entire tinubu household, hold more than 40% stake with OANDO so even without politics he will still be very rich.

1 Like

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Mogidi: 1:50pm On May 05, 2015
goodgate:
Mr mogidi, even before/without politics bola tinubu has always been a mega big boss, have you ever heard of ALPHABETA CONSULTING LLP? TROJAN investments ltd, those are some of his early investments he and the the entire tinubu's hold more than 40% stake with OANDO so even without politics he will still be very rich.

I know he's very rich, you don't run a successful cocaine operation in the US and still remain poor.

4 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by frisky2good(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2015
OMG!!!! no be 5 naira sweets dey saucer so? These people are so prudent. grin
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by goodgate: 1:55pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

I know he's very rich, you don't run a successful cocaine operation in the US and still remain poor.
please go and start running yours. Good afternoon.
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by TeamSimple(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2015
CountDracula:
Na botled water dey serve dem... If na jona na orijin go dey their front all of dem go com high go dy misbehave for their various states...
Lolz cheesy
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 05, 2015
Dead on arrival government. You will value GEJ after few years these monsters stand unlocking the treasury.
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 05, 2015
Okorocha the bulldozer grin
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by UnknownT: 1:57pm On May 05, 2015
Jchi9876:

you will remain unknown in every aspect of your life.

Insha Allah
And what is this suppose to mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa / Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos / Obasanjo: Carrington Leaked Information Of My Arrest During Abacha Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.