Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari (29193 Views)

Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by DoTheNeedful: 5:26pm On May 05, 2015
thefakestan:
Well I don't care
This country is....

Imagine what's happening in the government

President - SS.
VP. - North west.
Senate P. - North Cent.
Speaker. - North West

Incoming

President el. -NW
V "president . SW
Senate P. -.NE/NC
Speaker. - North West.

Where is the SE or SS in this equation?
Welcome to Northern Nigeria.

*note ACN refused to hand SW the VP under this current GOVT.

Hater angry
Where is SW in the equation of the outgoing administration As for the SE,they would have gotten the Senate Presidency if they had voted in APC governore. ACN refused VP slot for SW. You much be very ignorant. So you believe President and VP can both come from the south. Hatred for the northerners have really limited your reasoning
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 05, 2015
The man seated directly behind Okorocha in all white (looking nervously at the camera) is the very corruptible individual and agent of World Bank, Abubakar Bagudu that Thief Obasanjo and his associates used to falsely blame Abacha for looting.

He was hired by Thief Obasanjo to go to whichever country they claim Abacha loot was in and get him to claim he was 50% business partner of Abacha's son and by extention Abacha, and that him and Abacha looted together.

Anything he did or "confessed" was ascribed to the Abacha family by the corrupt western media and our follow follow media.

The election of this man in the primaries as Governorship candidate for Kebbi state virtually a few days after defecting from the PDP suggests that there are some pro- America and World Bank forces operating within top hierarchy of the APC.

We are watching !

May the gods continue to protect our General and his incoming government from our enemies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2378750_cepno1wuiaamokd_jpeg8f8ede6c4b40afd60b9a804ead26331f

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by saltoftheearth: 7:47pm On May 05, 2015

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by thefakestan: 8:01am On May 06, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

Hater angry
Where is SW in the equation of the outgoing administration As for the SE,they would have gotten the Senate Presidency if they had voted in APC governore. ACN refused VP slot for SW. You much be very ignorant. So you believe President and VP can both come from the south. Hatred for the northerners have really limited your reasoning
Where did I write VP and President should be from the South?

PDP zoned the House of Representatives speaker to South West but Tambuwal went around campaigning and ACN from the west fought against her own candidate.
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by DoTheNeedful: 9:04am On May 06, 2015
thefakestan:

Where did I write VP and President should be from the South?

PDP zoned the House of Representatives speaker to South West but Tambuwal went around campaigning and ACN from the west fought against her own candidate.

You dont know anything about politics. All you know is tribal hatred. Is it the president that will appoint the Speaker,Senate President and key National Assembly officers? The party with majority seat hold sway in who becomes what in the NA.
Back to your believe that the SE and SS have been schemed out. Do you expect the SP or Speaker to come from the SE when no APC senator or HOR was voted in from there because of tribal hatred? At least PDP won some states in the SW in 2011,hence the decision to zone Speakership there.
The best the SE can get from this administration is political appointments
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by thefakestan: 9:09am On May 06, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

You dont know anything about politics. All you know is tribal hatred. Is it the president that will appoint the Speaker,Senate President and key National Assembly officers? The party with majority seat hold sway in who becomes what in the NA.
Back to your believe that the SE and SS have been schemed out. Do you expect the SP or Speaker to come from the SE when no APC senator or HOR was voted in from there because of tribal hatred? At least PDP won some states in the SW in 2011,hence the decision to zone Speakership there.
The best the SE can get from this administration is political appointments
How about SS? I don't have hatred in Nigeria we use "zoning " and cry Federal character. For there to be some sort of balance some APC members won in SS.
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by DoTheNeedful: 9:17am On May 06, 2015
thefakestan:

How about SS? I don't have hatred in Nigeria we use "zoning " and cry Federal character. For there to be some sort of balance some APC members won in SS.

Every region will get something. I know that for sure. What NA position did the SE get in the outgoing administration despite voting PDP en masse? They were compensated by political appointment. The only NA positions they got are Deputy Speaker and DSP which to me are irrelevant given the amount of votes they gave PDP. That same Deputy Speaker seat is being zoned to SS. Most will be compensated by appointment just like GEJ did to SE
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by thefakestan: 9:50am On May 06, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

Every region will get something. I know that for sure. What NA position did the SE get in the outgoing administration despite voting PDP en masse? They were compensated by political appointment. The only NA positions they got are Deputy Speaker and DSP which to me are irrelevant given the amount of votes they gave PDP. That same Deputy Speaker seat is being zoned to SS. Most will be compensated by appointment just like GEJ did to SE
Dude the President was from the South so they moved other key posts to the North.

In this case the President which is the most powerful office is from the North and still those positions want to remain in the North!
Don't you get it?
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by DoTheNeedful: 10:20am On May 06, 2015
thefakestan:

Dude the President was from the South so they moved other key posts to the North.

In this case the President which is the most powerful office is from the North and still those positions want to remain in the North!
Don't you get it?
Sorry for calling you a hater the other time. I get you. You have a point but u must realize that APC did not get as much spread as PDP did in 2011. Let wait till everything settle b4 judging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos / Obasanjo: Carrington Leaked Information Of My Arrest During Abacha Regime / What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.