Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) (37409 Views)

Nigerian Couple In UK Arrested For Slapping Babysitter Over Salary Increment / Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) / Mabel Okafor Was Murdered By Her Gateman In Lagos Over Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by edyza(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2015
this is seriously serious. can you imagine this. u mean someone would have d mind to do this. she be SUAREZ?
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 05, 2015
micktoxin:

I tell you. It can be a painful experience cheesy. Okay... what are you thinking cheesy. You have great set of teeth tho wink

*palms on face* you read my mind so thanks for the complement grin

#Team_Big_Teeth grin
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by lexy2014: 2:27pm On May 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/05/woman-bites-off-employees-ear-over-salary/

pix: Chinwendu Nkemakolam whose ear was bitten off by her boss
I no hear NLC and TUC 4 inside this matter? Abi na only price of fuel and salary naim b their work? Even this one dem no sabi
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 05, 2015
Odisco2:
Omo, this one pass provocation o. The employere Dey vex anyhow sote she convert her employer ear to suya.
It served the employer right huh?. Few questions linger in my heart like; Why was she sacked? A graduate being paid 25k? What prompted the employer from fighting back?
Oga...who b employee.... who b employer? ND holders b graduates now?
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by dayodare49o: 2:36pm On May 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/05/woman-bites-off-employees-ear-over-salary/

Privates don't pay public does not pay dem one take hunger kill us? god dey o.
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by Deltagiant: 2:48pm On May 05, 2015
You wanna settle out of court, isn't it? Then the girl would be left with an incomplete ear while yours remains intact?

This is one of the reasons why i sometimes give the Mosaic or Islamic laws (injunctions) a second thought.

Which other kind of punishment will better serve this Jezebel of a woman than having a part of her own ear severed?
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by necyka: 2:49pm On May 05, 2015
Some people are very heartless. How can she just bite off part of her employees ear just because she came to collect her salary as scheduled and agreed, yet still refuses to show up in court......that woman has no respect for human life and must face the consequences of her action. Prior to reaping wat she has sowed, must be compelled to pay heavily(not medical bills and and her pre-determined salary) for damages to the employee in question. I believe this will teach her a lesson not to treat people like trash.

perhaps she is carnivorous in nature.
.. who knows?
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
This is not a woman scorned, she's just a psycho.
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by naza9ja(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2015
jamex93:
lolx

can't stop lafing

give am half ear

grin grin

And what is funny? angry
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by Jimwalex(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2015
Agrika:
The egusi part, hausa ppl learnt about it from igbo traders
..and are u sure that it is not the other way round
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by Jimwalex(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2015
Agrika:
The egusi part, hausa ppl learnt about it from igbo traders
..and are u sure that it is not the other way round
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by jamex93(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2015
naza9ja:

And what is funny? angry

the ear
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by free2ryhme: 3:45pm On May 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

Why did she put the other half ear in ice block it would have kept it fresh
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by boxypane(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2015
Cannibalism!
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by Leez(m): 4:01pm On May 05, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=18pt] undecided

SOUTHEASTERN CANNIBAL undecided

SMH lipsrsealed[/size]
Loooooooooool wut Anoda clown We really dont want to go down this road do we
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:
How come no one has bitten the ears of Aregberascal for owing 7 months salary?

If I was a worker in Osun State I woulda chewed his face not to talk of his ears.
guy I bet you that if you see Aregberascal wowor face you will feel sorry for the wife who kisses him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by Pakingzzz(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2015
Helo Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by David4best(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2015
May God deliver us from the hand of wick people. Evil doer will not como our way in Jesus name
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by wahalababe(f): 5:05pm On May 05, 2015
but srsly, who graduates from sch to receive a merger 25k as salary?
again y didnt d boss just give her d money? country hard na everyone suppose kno dat one
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2015
petux:
Squarez Younger Brother
did u even read the post.
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 05, 2015
Jimwalex:
oh boy! see gobe!!

meanwhile, say 'YES' to ONE NATION..
Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and many other Nigerian
tribes share a lot of similarities which indicate that we have been interacting with one another before the tragedy of colonialism. Take a look at these linguistic examples;

Stone: Igbo- Okwute, Yoruba-Okuta,
What: Igbo-Gini, Yoruba-Kini,
Mouth: Igbo-Onu, Yoruba-Enu,
Body::Igbo-Aru, Yoruba-Ara,
Ear: Igbo-Nti, Yoruba-Eti.
Bag: Igbo-Akpati, Yoruba-Apo,
Goat: Igbo-Ewu, Yoruba-Ewure
Onion: Hausa-Alibasa, Yoruba-Alubosa
Stool: Hausa-Akwati, Yoruba-Apoti
Matches: Hausa-Ashana, Yoruba-Ishana
Father: Hausa-Uba, Yoruba-Baba,
Mellon: Igbo-Egwusi, Hausa:Agusi, Yoruba-Egusi.. And so on!
These are just a few of our many similarities
which no one can really explain how they came
about. Let us forget our differences and build on
our similarities. That is the way forward for
Nigeria!

igbo - owu (thread) yoruba - (owu)
igbo - iba (malaria or sickness ) yoruba - iba
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by MeAboki(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2015
boxypane:
Cannibalism! lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by preciousMI1(f): 7:51pm On May 05, 2015
the boss is possessed of a demonic spirit
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by Fourwinds: 9:02pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:
How come no one has bitten the ears of Aregberascal for owing 7 months salary?

If I was a worker in Osun State I woulda chewed his face not to talk of his ears.
same with governor Suswan of Benue state
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by Fourwinds: 9:06pm On May 05, 2015
Deltagiant:
You wanna settle out of court, isn't it? Then the girl would be left with an incomplete ear while yours remains intact?

This is one of the reasons why i sometimes give the Mosaic or Islamic laws (injunctions) a second thought.

Which other kind of punishment will better serve this Jezebel of a woman than having a part of her own ear severed?
I support dis judgement oooo. den we can settle out of court
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 05, 2015
Jimwalex:
oh boy! see gobe!!

tribes share a lot of similarities which indicate that we have been interacting with one another before the tragedy of colonialism. Take a look at these linguistic examples;

Nigeria!
nice 1,but don't get it twisted when I say "yoruba owns nigeria". This is a provewink
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by anigbajumo(m): 10:49pm On May 05, 2015
vheMa:
nice 1,but don't get it twisted when I say "yoruba owns nigeria". This is a provewink
nice one,clap 4yer self.......make I hear here
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 05, 2015
anigbajumo:
nice one,clap 4yer self.......make I hear here
naso nawink. Yoruba is d majority in list,and dey say,majority has...,complete yasef wink
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by NAJALYN: 11:15pm On May 05, 2015
Whaoooooh!!!! This Ear Eater must go in for that offence.
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by gbodimowo(m): 5:49am On May 06, 2015
Jimwalex:
oh boy! see gobe!!

Nigeria!
Re: Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) by Obiorah9177(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2015
CountDracula:
Check very well she wil b a barca fan... Suarez's mother

No way na Liverpool manager daughter and English premiere league fans, pls send her to barca let's cure her bitting madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father / Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss / Pregnant Woman Dies In Accident In Aba During Chase By Revenue Officers (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.