Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali (36978 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Dcaliphate(m): 2:27pm On May 05, 2015
nawao must everybody trek?!
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by alaoeri: 2:27pm On May 05, 2015
Otuoke people won't even welcome him.
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by DjHypno(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2015
Otuoke is not far from Abuja na, keep trekking...
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Yosifperfect(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2015
why won't he reject him? foolish people everywhere. dn't go and look for work like your mates.mtcheeeeew
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by onila(f): 2:29pm On May 05, 2015
Naija4lyfe!! cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by PidginYarns: 2:30pm On May 05, 2015
Who send am? U wan kill ya self? Must u trek?
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by dayodare49o: 2:30pm On May 05, 2015
loomer:
Safe journey
But you said the church is called alone with God. leave the pastor alone with his God na.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by stchinedu: 2:31pm On May 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin @ bold

I've been around, Though I was given a 3 day ban on Thursday after taking someone's ass to the cleaners. cheesy
LolLol cheesy grin cheesy
You must have over cleaned that ass cheesy grin grin
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 05, 2015
midolian:
Oladele John Nihi who began trekking from Abuja to Otuoke yesterday by 6am in support of President Goodluck Jonathan has disclosed via his twitter handle that he was rejected by a pastor when he made to sleep in a church identified as ‘Alone With God’ church located in Kwali, near Abuja. He said the Pastor was not sure of his identity and may have linked him to some insurgents group.

However, the man who is continually gaining massive followers in the social media has revealed further that a Muslim family accommodated him and put on their generator for him till this morning.

“I’m a Christian, got accommodation by a Muslim family in Kwali. Told dem I need to charge &de run gen til dis morning #TrekForGEJ”, he wrote via twitter.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/05/pastor-rejects-gej-trekker-in-kwali/

Pix 1...Ola

Pix 2..the muslim family that accomodated him

this guy body go tell am.... he go dry like bonga fish before he reach Edo State.
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 05, 2015
Continue TREKKING, but please FEAR the next MUSLIM FAMILY... ok
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by jony247(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:
Devil Pastor?

The house of God was supposed to be welcoming to all and sundry, bet no one told the devil pastor.

Oladele carry go, you're a true Yoruba son.
Am sure you are a Muslim bigot.... What's all these stupid trekking for. One would only imagine that the fuel scarcity should be the yardstick for this rubbish. Lol
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 05, 2015
After the first man that trek, every other trekker are copy copy and are all foools. No honesty in what dey called trek for whoever. Do something different follow follow guys.
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by frisky2good(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2015
He still dey Kwali? How that other guy own come fast na?
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by debbydee(f): 2:33pm On May 05, 2015
after the trek what next
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by doctokwus: 2:33pm On May 05, 2015
My question is when he gets to Bayelsa state how is he going to get to otuoke?Is it trekkable or he has to go by boat?
If he has to complete that last lap by boat,then he cannot classify himself as a trekker entirely.
Secondly, there is a lot of goodwill flowing from gmb's victory,so trekkers in his honour are likely to receive warm reception wherever they stop over.The same cannot be said for GEJ. Despite his loss,many are still bitter how he ran d country and may not be so accommodating of anyone who claims to be trekking on his behalf.
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 05, 2015
what if GEJ refuse to welcome him in Otueke?... this journey is risky ooooo
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2015
Raxxye:
Na Abuja him still dey since? At this speed, when him go reach Otuoke?
hm go enta bus for lokoja cross the niger... grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by PidginYarns: 2:35pm On May 05, 2015
jony247:

Am sure you are a Muslim bigot.... What's all these stupid trekking for. One would only imagine that the fuel scarcity should be the yardstick for this rubbish. Lol
Dat guy no be Muslim but na the true yarn him yarn so
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 05, 2015
What's with this nonsense of trekking from one state to another? Are people really that so unoccupied?
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by toyoutoyou: 2:37pm On May 05, 2015
Only few that has mental problem will trek.The level of insanity in Nigeria has just been made known by seeing few among them trekking for others' accomplshment.
Dcaliphate:
nawao must everybody trek?!
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by edyza(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2015
this people no get work atall. thumbs up for d Muslim family
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by princeadams11: 2:38pm On May 05, 2015
Pqpqpwp

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by olalekan1(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2015
midolian:
Oladele John Nihi who began trekking from Abuja to Otuoke yesterday by 6am in support of President Goodluck Jonathan has disclosed via his twitter handle that he was rejected by a pastor when he made to sleep in a church identified as ‘Alone With God’ church located in Kwali, near Abuja. He said the Pastor was not sure of his identity and may have linked him to some insurgents group.

However, the man who is continually gaining massive followers in the social media has revealed further that a Muslim family accommodated him and put on their generator for him till this morning.

“I’m a Christian, got accommodation by a Muslim family in Kwali. Told dem I need to charge &de run gen til dis morning #TrekForGEJ”, he wrote via twitter.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/05/pastor-rejects-gej-trekker-in-kwali/

Pix 1...Ola

Pix 2..the muslim family that accomodated him

The bolded is the most funniest aspect of the story... LWKMD
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by thorpido(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Yeah,.you're right! The Pastor was totally wrong
Pastor that does not know his mission and purpose and where him bin dey waka come?
Many have paid the price for such accomodation.
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Sweetlemon(f): 2:38pm On May 05, 2015
GEJiets una see ya life?

I'm sure the copy-cat trekker called muslims all kinds of names while campaigning for GEJ. Now it's the same Muslims (northern Muslims fro that matter) that gave him a place to sleep.

Smh. Many will still not learn after this. sad
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by BUSHHUNTER: 2:40pm On May 05, 2015
what really happened is that the negotiation didn't went well...you sabi pastor package grin

Pastor: Guy howfa ? How journey?

Trekker: Man of God e no easy o..abeg I go nid crash hre till 2mao o

Pastor: ok no wahala but if u reach otuoke safely hw much u go gimme cos jona go giv u sumtin

Trekker: wadafack.. U must b kiddin Sir

Pastor: I be like Ali baba or Ay for ur face guy sign dat paper if u ready 'drops paper nd pen'

Trekker: Oga me no dey do abeg I neva even reach halfway u don dy bill me...

Pastor: guy com dy go b4 time pass ...mk I lock gate sharp sharp

Trekker: God pass u I go go na una dey spoil real pastor name.

Pastor: Msteeew
grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by johnydon22(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2015
Yeah am following the guy on twitter, he gives detail to detail news about his journey. . and retweets tweets too.. He said he was rejected by a church and was looking for a police station the last time i read my tweet feeds. . Good human empathy shown by the muslim family tho... #TrekForGej
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Chazzyboy: 2:40pm On May 05, 2015
BaebieHot:
what is wrong with all these trekkers? Buhari shld better give them jobs cos its obvious they dont have anything doing
hi
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by holluwai(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2015
Me I cannot come and trek for anybody oh.
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by airzzee(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2015
starlingbawa:

Terrible statement aimed at a fellow human being

Not nice!

That's the extent of hate in Nigeria.
I can bet that that comment came possibly because the man is NOT trekking for Buhari.
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by 9jafreak: 2:41pm On May 05, 2015
[size=13pt]I wonder what this man's family think of him...[/size]
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Babalegba(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2015
The trekker is a disgrace to Yorubaland. Awolowos education has not worked on this dumb clown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recession: 5 Facts Before President Buhari Took Over Power In 2015 / Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian / Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.