Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,311 members, 7,829,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali (36981 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Meiji(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2015
Sweetlemon:
GEJiets una see ya life?

I'm sure the copy-cat trekker called muslims all kinds of names while campaigning for GEJ. Now it's the same Muslims (northern Muslims fro that matter) that gave him a place to sleep.

Smh. Many will still not learn after this. sad

How and why are you sure? Are you aware that there are Muslims who support Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by starlingbawa(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2015
airzzee:

That's the extent of hate in Nigeria.
I can bet that that comment came possibly because the man is NOT trekking for Buhari.

You got a point there but then the guy has apologised and as such I think we should let the issue lie low...

Cheers!
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by thorpido(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:
Devil Pastor?

The house of God was supposed to be welcoming to all and sundry, bet no one told the devil pastor.

Oladele carry go, you're a true Yoruba son.
Not true @bolded.
Some came to destroy e.g boko haram.
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by dheolexaone(f): 2:47pm On May 05, 2015
And d Muslim turn out to be the good Samaritan. And this is why we should ask ourselves "WHO IS UR NEIGHBOUR?"
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by focus7: 2:48pm On May 05, 2015
The same muslims Jonathan supporters claimed in their hate campaign were fronting islamic agenda via Buhari to remove Jonathan!! Shame on saTANOIDS.
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by ransomed: 2:48pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:
Devil Pastor?

The house of God was supposed to be welcoming to all and sundry, bet no one told the devil pastor.

::-- Haba! did you read the post? He said the pastor could not ascertain his identity, he went further to say the pastor took him for an insurgent. Will you accomodate Boko Haram on surveillance in your home?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by jantavanta(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2015
The trekking will promote respect for pedestrians, awareness of Climate Change and preservation of the Ozone Layer that has been depleted by automotive emissions.
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Rockstar2014(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2015
What is all these trekking stupidity about?
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by mu2sa2: 2:50pm On May 05, 2015
Some people are good and some are bad. The muslim family are good but the pastor like some many of his ilk is bad.
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 05, 2015
Where are the bigots?No religion preaches hatred or violence.
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by tomzman: 2:52pm On May 05, 2015
Joblessness of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Femistico(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2015
U no even fear make dem no strangle u for night..na wa ooo
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by kay29000(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2015
But this guy is funny o! I have nothing against trekkers, I also planned to trek from Lagos to Abeokuta for Buhari, but I never planned to put my own wahala on another person's head. Why didn't he make plans before hand on where to sleep. Why is he blaming the pastor...like say na d pastor send am message. Anyway,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by nosike3(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2015
I don't get it undecided jonathan is currently at Abuja now!! He's trekking to bayelsa to see jonathan?? undecided. From Abuja to bayelsa undecided this is crazy and Stupidd!!! Why can't he just go to aso rock?? undecided now I'm confused!! angry

Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by fankidzei: 2:57pm On May 05, 2015
loomer:

Sorry

sorry for yasef. grin grin tongue
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by josefaith: 2:58pm On May 05, 2015
moscobabs:
time for u to convert grin

From what to what?
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by alexygrey: 2:58pm On May 05, 2015
The pastors did the right thing. The Bible says blessed is the Man who is diligent in his work.... If that man is engaged in a good business or has a job he would not be trekking just to gain cheap popularity. I am pretty sure he can't do that to preach the gospel of Christ.
Would a Doctor, Lecture, fashion designer, Lawyers, Teacher, Nurse, Banker And a whole lots of other professionals leave their job to trek? They would be thinking of how to enlarge their empire
I think all the trekkers should start thinking of trekking to Washington DC to hear out Ben Carson manifesto.
Jobless people.
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by moscobabs(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2015
josefaith:

From what to what?
from jose to faith grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Emyogalanya: 2:59pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:
Devil Pastor?

dont. Blame the pastor like that he should take precaution but the guy would have simply gone to police station
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by betty202020(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2015
legacyint:
my broda i tire ooo,,some people self go just de look for every avenue to blame others for their misfortunes,, if u like trek from abuja to autralia,jona de fall back otuoke come may 29.Gbam cheesy cool undecided
I blame joblessness. He has no job, not even self employed. He commits suicide should anything happens to him on his adventurous trek.
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by easiest(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2015
natureblack:
Everybody now trekking.

.....Demonstration of craze. angry

Crazydomostration
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by teegrams(m): 3:02pm On May 05, 2015
Rockstar2014:
What is all these trekking stupidity about?
People wey sick plenty for this country angry grin
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Bflexing(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2015
Joblessness
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by airzzee(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2015
Babalegba:
The trekker is a disgrace to Yorubaland. Awolowos education has not worked on this dumb clown.

For your information, there is freedom of association in Nigeria, including political inclination. It is your type that needs education and emancipation from metal slavery! With your hate-speech, you need to be sent to South Africa to be taught a lesson by xenophobia-promoters!

Grow up, please!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 05, 2015
this trekking thing has become a form of mental illness...
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I don't blame that pastor, Many have regretted after rendering help to strangers. All in all, It's good to be good, Kudos to the "muslim family".
This midolian sef grin grin
All these your pastor threads... grin
A priest once said this when preaching that, we should always do good even if it will cost our lives. He said, If God decided to stop blessing us due to our sin against Him, what would have become of us? He who saves his life will lose it; he who loses his live for doing good (for Christ sake) will find it, he concluded.
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:
Devil Pastor?

the man just wan pull stunt!forget that talk!!with the spate of things going on in this country can you accommodate a stranger?
check the man now, he doesn't even have any identity card. i.e something happens on his way what will be the story?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Samirana360(m): 3:16pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:
Devil Pastor?

Say it as if u hav sense man
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Samirana360(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2015
mu2sa2:
Some people are good and some are bad. The muslim family are good but the pastor like some many of his ilk is bad.
He's bad becoz he didn't accommodate a stranger in nigeria, full of insurgents? Nonsense
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by virus05(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:
Devil Pastor?

...u r a hypocrite...i support the pastor...why is he trekking..? For what...what kind of madness is that...let him use his time for better things...What nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Babalegba(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2015
airzzee:

For your information, there is freedom of association in Nigeria, including political inclination. It is your type that needs education and emancipation from metal slavery! With your hate-speech, you need to be sent to South Africa to be taught a lesson by xenophobia-promoters!

Grow up, please!
You are right, I do hate cluelessness backward thinking , corruption and stagnation. Those things I mentioned are not evident to the thick Yoruba trekker
Re: Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 05, 2015
omenka:
The pastor was scared because only the guy waka come. cheesy
how old are you? What do you do for a living that you spend 23hrs on NL even more than the owner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi / Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family / Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.