Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven (50162 Views)

11 Untouchable That When To Kuje Prison Under PMB / 5 Untouchable Men In Nigeria That Buhari Anti-corruption War Can’t Battle With / The 7 Untouchable People In Nigeria ~ Pastor Enoch Adeboye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by lordprosh(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

You got the spelling wrong, its "Armed" not "Ahmed"? kikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin

Do u mean eBola Armed Tinubu
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by Mogidi: 7:53pm On May 05, 2015
lordprosh:

Do u mean eBola Armed Tinubu

Na you talk am ooo grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by subbieD(f): 8:29pm On May 05, 2015
Nice to meet u wink
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by apogeez(m): 8:38pm On May 05, 2015
i did't see father mbaka in list. I should be d six
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by akigbemaru: 9:02pm On May 05, 2015
Nigeria's untouchable seven
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by daveP(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2015
Very very true.

(whistles "what world do we live in")

(turns and serves OP some coffee)
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by gbodimowo(m): 5:31am On May 06, 2015
Blastos:
The 7th person shouldn't be there just yet... He is still enjoying d priviledges dat com wit success.

*modified
APC fighter Jets be like " dis OP is religiously sentimental. How come only 2 muslims dey d list while others na Christians?"
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by dele1727: 6:36am On May 06, 2015
Funny...the op mentioned all the errors of the rest but Ojuckwu....is that guy blameless?

Is not the same ojuckwu who was looking well fed after the war while the million's of Igbos died of hunger in the war. Please ask ojuckwu or his wife(now that the t fare to baba God is high) how many of his families died during the war?

It was not an igbo coup but it was carried out by 3 igbos and 1 yoruba man but it was the igbos in north not the yorubas mind you who danced with the poster of the corpse of the Saurdauna with the caption DEATH TO THE INFIDEL to "sweet" music calling their hausa host cows and fly bringers

Aguyi ironsi an igbo man became head of state? Aguiyi ironsi also promoted soldiers..9 igbo men, 3 yoruba man, 1 hausa. Funny..I think it clear what coup it was....

The igbos should stop claiming innocent like tuface...it takes two to tango.. The biafra war was everybodys fault(Hausas,igbos and yorubas). They should come to terms with their part in the war. And stop blaming other ...the yorubas are sabotuers, the calabars are sabotuers but not the igbos. Francis arthur nzeribe took money meant for guns for the biafran army ...but he did not sabotage the igbos. Azikwe went to ghana,then to london while the igbo man died in the war but Zik is an hero...always laughing when I hear this talks

The yorubas ganged up with their master from the north for buhari..
Jim nwobodo and co who supported northern candidate Obasanjo against their own brother. Alex ekwume nko?

And I have noticed threads recently on NL trying to tell us the yoruba origin, how the igbos were the aborigines of IFE and the olukumis... I just laugh at the folly of such act...this coming from a set of people who cannot tell us where they are from just like the yorubas and hausas, now telling us where others are from ...heard they were isrealities but now am confused and amused.....

.please where was the igbos during the era of the old oyo empire and the uthman dan fodio jihad

Please let leave this ethnic and religous rubbish and move on as a nation...Nigeria was forced together, so was America.....let move on with what we have...and if some want to leave...let them do it the way south sudan did theirs peacefully

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by nwadiuko1(m): 8:46am On May 06, 2015
Well personally I don't give a flying fvck about azikiwe, but gimme ojukwu anytime.........besides what of the cocaine guy? I mean "armed" d jabagan or bagajan? I tot he is also untouchable?
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by bleston(f): 6:06am On May 08, 2015
millionboi:
u don dey fyn who 2kil
u no well,u reason from ur anus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.