Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Offended Who Died For The Offender. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Offended Who Died For The Offender. (408 Views)

How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter / How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Offended Who Died For The Offender. by israelboy1(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2015
sometimes, i just find myself nowhere, when it comes to thinking about the message of the cross...
Although most people see it as been stupid, forgetting the fact that from the foolishness of man begat the wisdom which makes him more experienced.

Sometimes, i just feel so weak and sad whereby tears are so close to my eyes....just like the air so close to our nose,
thinking about what happened, just for me a mortal to have eternal glory...
Although people are getting things mixed up this day, painting the picture which suits them...i will rather continue saying the truth....even though it cost a lot and only accepted by the few....

Diccussing the analogy of the offended who payed the price of the offender, don't you think our God is just amazing and magnificient, when it comes to justice....
A God of his own words, who will never because of power, go against his own word....

Sometimes, i just get myself stocked up in thought...why does Jesus has to pass through that pain, just because of our own redemption (is he not the almighty??).....he was beaten and wounded by his own creation, just to restore the lost glory....he was been hanged on a tree.....to put away our own eternal condemnation.....but most of us still sees it as a joke...thinking....that's only a fairy tale.
Well, i did like to let you all know a simple fact, even though you find it so difficult to believe... In God wherein you see no dirt or stain, if he so much detest sin, to the extent of giving himself up for it....he got himself punished because he had to forgive us all from our daily unrighteousness.....why do you now find it so difficult in doing away with sin.
Why can't you just be so self disciplined?
must you continue satisfying your lust, in the name of pleasure?
Must you continue getting all what you want in the name of greed
Must you continue meeting other peoples expectancy in the name of lies
For how long will you continue in that dirty act....do you know what will happen to you in the next second

Are we going to continue in our sinful natue and say may grace abound?

God will give us more understanding to understand his way and style
God bless the world
God bless my friends
God bless my enemies
God bless me
Re: The Offended Who Died For The Offender. by Anas09: 5:10pm On May 05, 2015
Let him that has an ear hear what the spirit is saying. Christians are now being Bullied to accept homosexuality because lying is also a sin.
Re: The Offended Who Died For The Offender. by israelboy1(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2015
Anas09:
Let him that has an ear hear what the spirit is saying. Christians are now being Bullied to accept homosexuality because lying is also a sin.

may the good lord help us all

(1) (Reply)

Leave These Men Of God To God / HELP! Had A Weird Dream Last Night / Rccg Iopen Heavens Presented By Faithdrivetoeternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.