Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court (25633 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / After 25 Years, Woman Dumped 70-year-old Hubby For First Love / I Have Not Seen My Husband For 10 Years, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by datbay(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2015
Activa:

What's the relationship between what u wrote and the post? Is everything okay?
definitely not...he needs a ban.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Mcaise: 8:34pm On May 05, 2015
@OP, u for try suppliment ur post wif pictures so we knw why and long term abstinence and the draw our conclusion on whether the man made a right move to steer clear frm wht ws unattractive to him or not.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 05, 2015
The guy probably could perform and was too embarrassed to admit to his wife. But 8 years though.
chaz007:
Just listen to the man's pathetic excuse..... I don't want to make love to her cos she had her child thru caesarian section. I distant myself from her cos I don't want to risk her life.
This man must be a foolish man. Women that gave birth to 3 children thru CS, they were superwomen abi? That he doesn't want another child doesn't mean he shld abandon his conjugal duty. If the woman takes to sleeping with the gate man, they'll call her adulterous. Oga judge, dissolve this marriage so this woman can find a real man. This weakling of a man is just using Caesarian Section as an excuse for his impotency. His John Thomas doesn't work again o jare.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Eluwilussit(m): 8:49pm On May 05, 2015
importexpert:
Sister ur husband don discover black market be that oh

Hahaha!
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by sallywhite: 8:50pm On May 05, 2015
this one strong o,e leyi gidi gon, give me the holy cane,the man need the holy can
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Strongfaze(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2015
The two of them no try for this case.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by supereagle(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Welcome to the WILD, WILD WEST! grin
WISE WISE WEST . See the way they dictate they way forward in Nigeria polity.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Fourwinds: 9:21pm On May 05, 2015
FynBabe:
All these men and women washing their dirty linens in public all in the name of filing for divorce na wa!
hmmmm. d man has not been performing his royal rites on d woman.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by palma(f): 9:33pm On May 05, 2015
mashodehammer:
modernazation killing marriages,why couldn't she made herself attractive?

The post didn't say she wasn't attractive nor the grounds for divorce. We shouldn't just always assume women are always at fault in relationship issues. If being attractive is tantamount to successful marriage then all those divorced beautiful women wont be single.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by innervoice(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2015
Eight years can be a loooooooooooong time under such circumstances.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Nicepoker(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2015
BIBblacboy:
i hate that word....DIVORCE
its the future tense of marriage
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by KanwuliaJara: 9:56pm On May 05, 2015
supereagle:

WISE WISE WEST . See the way they dictate they way forward in Nigeria polity.

Yet Naija still dey rotten dey go? grin
Only in the JUNGO of wild "animAS" ke!
Shiiiiiioooooor!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by victorazy(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2015
importexpert:
Sister ur husband don discover black market be that oh
grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by godwin120alex: 11:44pm On May 05, 2015
Story
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by dhameelare(m): 12:36am On May 06, 2015
That man is very very stingy
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Truckpusher(m): 3:03am On May 06, 2015
Ilekeh:
Hell nah!

I know you can't endure for one week. grin
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by cococandy(f): 3:07am On May 06, 2015
Rate of divorce in Lagos sha angry
Especially this Igando court.
Una try
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Ilekeh(f): 3:11am On May 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
I know you can't endure for one week. grin

Seriously, what kinda rubbish is that?
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2015
This man should have told the woman earlier he wanted a divorce, instead of playing hide and seek for 8 years! It's obvious what his plan was: frustrate the woman into seeking a divorce. I wonder what the woman did to deserve such a punishment!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 10:21am On May 06, 2015
husband has another woman...
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Ogieenike: 12:32pm On May 06, 2015
I found this post very interesting and a life saver at talentshunterz..com
this is no affiliate rubbish.
if you want a free gift then click that
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by SAMBARRY: 1:04pm On May 06, 2015
8 years. Shiiooorrr. 3 days maximum!

Rabisshhhh
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Emaprince: 1:15pm On May 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
8 years. Shiiooorrr. 3 days maximum!

Rabisshhhh
3 days? Na so you like sex? What if it doesn't come for a month? What if your hubby got transfered that you see him once in 2 or 3 months?

I see that women can't live without sex. But it baffles me when they pretend and make it seem like they are doing a man a favour by having sex with him. That's when you'll hear " you used me".....nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by vicaro7(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2015
After a woman gives birth through CS, if the doctor is not very experienced with stitching in a woman's private part, he will leave some knots that will be very uncomfortable for a man with a very sensitive organ.. Not all men have organs that are so sensitive that they may even feel pain in dat situation but most men find it shameful to talk about it. What he should realise is dat its not his wife's fault. He should be open about it so that they can both find a way to make sex more enjoyable for themselves.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by funlord(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2015
Consultville:
A housewife, Mrs Adeolu Adelani, on Tuesday told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve her marriage to Olajide for allegedly refusing to make love to her for 8 years.

Adeolu, 39, told the court she was married to Olajide about 14 years ago and had a 12-year-old son.

“My husband refused to make love to me since eight years now and I want to have another baby because our son is 12-year-old.

“I am not satisfied with only one child,’’ she told the President of the court, Mr Hakeen Oyekan.

The petitioner accused her husband of abandoning her and their child for an unknown destination since 2013.

She added that her husband had refused to disclose where he lives and where he works, but sends his son’s school fees and house rent through her bank account.

Adeolu said her husband told her pastor that he had married another woman and had children and that she should find herself another husband.

She said she was always sad anytime her neighbours call her “rejected and abandoned property’’.

She begged the court to dissolve the marriage because she wanted to move on with her life.

Defending the allegations, Olajide, 45, a businessman, did not deny of starving his wife of sex.

He said that he refused to make love to his wife because he did not want her to have another child through Caesarean section.

“I don’t want to risk her life, this is why I have distanced myself from her because I want her to take care of our child.

“Besides, I did not abandon my wife but I decided to move closer to my work place due to the distance from my house.

“I did not abandoned her, I always squat with my friends and I come home once in a while,’’ he said.

He claimed that he had no other wife nor children elsewhere.

Olajide, however, conceded to the dissolution of the marriage because he was also fed up with the union.

He appealed to the court to grant him the custody of his son.

Oyekan adjourned the case to May 13 for further hearing. (NAN)

Source: http://leadership.ng/news/431069/my-husband-denied-me-sex-for-8-years-woman-tells-court

....abi her vagii dey produce aboniki effect on my guy tin?
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Agrika: 6:20pm On May 06, 2015
Activa:

What's the relationship between what u wrote and the post? Is everything okay?
Our granny is undergoing menopause, abi u no notice
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 06, 2015
Agrika:

Our granny is undergoing menopause, abi u no notice

E be like say d problem pass menopause o. There are many women undergoing menopause yet our cities are still calm. Imagine having two of this type in Lagos. Na wahala o

1 Like

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Agrika: 7:38pm On May 06, 2015
Activa:

E be like say d problem pass menopause o. There are many women undergoing menopause yet our cities are still calm. Imagine having two of this type in Lagos. Na wahala o
Lol
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 1:59am On May 07, 2015
Olajide, however, conceded to the dissolution of the marriage because he was also fed up with the union.

He appealed to the court to grant him the custody of his son.

The man must be mad

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Phut(f): 5:23am On May 07, 2015
babyosisi:

The man must be mad

Real wicked man. He doesn't want her to have another child, yet wants to take her only one from her
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by palma(f): 3:47pm On May 07, 2015
vicaro7:
After a woman gives birth through CS, if the doctor is not very experienced with stitching in a woman's private part, he will leave some knots that will be very uncomfortable for a man with a very sensitive organ.. Not all men have organs that are so sensitive that they may even feel pain in dat situation but most men find it shameful to talk about it. What he should realise is dat its not his wife's fault. He should be open about it so that they can both find a way to make sex more enjoyable for themselves.

CS is not done in a woman's private part it's on the bikini line. So no pains for the man.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Muyoatlanta(m): 4:12am On Oct 20, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]its easier for man to cheat.tal vez encontramos El amor justo donde estamos
Edwardhead:
why she no dey cheat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. / Help! Am I Wrong Asking My Wife To Talk To Her Mum / Why Did You Finally Decide Character Over Beauty When Picking Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.