Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. (25642 Views)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by badesco(m): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2010
I hv bn suspecting my wife of haviing an affair for somethme now and my suspicious became reality when i decided to hack into her phone lately. Alas what i discovered was shoking & revealing. I mean d texts sent to her by her boss confirmed dat dey hv bn dating more dan 3yrs plus. One of d text read, i wish i hv a taste of pudding everyday because u r sweeter dan my wife. Pls do ensure u get rid of d pregnancy so he does not suspect and many more absurd text msgs. I am presently confused and down casted. Can somebody in d house help me out of dis mess. Your honest views wil b appreciated.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by kokoye(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2010
You lost her sorry.

You need to move on.

Use the text msgs as proof and get a divorce.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by titsqueez(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2010
guy this happens all the time especially in naija. most of the time the boss will threaten ladies with sack if they dont comply. take heart man
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Osama10(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2010
Do you really need anyone to tell you what do at this point?

Its game over man.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by philip0906(m): 12:14am On Dec 22, 2010
badesco:

I hv bn suspecting my wife of haviing an affair for somethme now and my suspicious became reality when i decided to hack into her phone lately. Alas what i discovered was shoking & revealing. I mean d texts sent to her by her boss confirmed dat dey hv bn dating more dan 3yrs plus. One of d text read, i wish i hv a taste of pudding everyday because u r sweeter dan my wife. Pls do ensure u get rid of d pregnancy so he does not suspect and many more absurd text msgs. I am presently confused and down casted. Can somebody in d house help me out of dis mess. Your honest views wil b appreciated.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by thiscounts(m): 12:25am On Dec 22, 2010
So painful.What a sinful world.But do not be dragged into committing murder or paying evil with evil because you will just end up being the same monster they are.Let her go, that is life we can't just provide answer to many 'why' in it.Or why could she have done this never to be heard evil to your home?I believe you have no answer than to laugh it off and open another page of life.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by likeme(m): 12:30am On Dec 22, 2010
Pls just let her go
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Ladyjide(f): 12:34am On Dec 22, 2010
Why are you still calling her your wife?
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 22, 2010
Oh wow, sorry this had to happen to you sad.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Dyt(f): 1:10am On Dec 22, 2010
Dat must b a tough one on u

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by violent(m): 1:33am On Dec 22, 2010
taste of pudding?. . .  shocked
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by busygirl(f): 2:07am On Dec 22, 2010
@violent why shocked shocked
@poster sorry, accept my sympathy, but this your wife is very wicked oo. 3years is a long time. Please call for a family meeting ASAP
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 22, 2010
Chei. This is some serious oppression. That boss of hers is evil. But then again who no like good ting? Even the woman herself loves other dikk.

What a world. It's hard to cast blame on this party or that because you don't know the day you may find your own self in that situation.

The key to all this may be to ease up on fidelity requirements between partners. This societal overemphasis on fidelity is contrary to natural law in my view. This is why so-called 'cheating' happens so frequently.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by chamber2(m): 4:46am On Dec 22, 2010
pls let her go immediately, no need for family meeting or whatsoever.

This pure wickedness.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Osama10(m): 4:53am On Dec 22, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Chei. This is some serious oppression. That boss of hers is evil. But then again who no like good ting? Even the woman herself loves other dikk.

What a world. It's hard to cast blame on this party or that because you don't know the day you may find your own self in that situation.

The key to all this may be to ease up on fidelity requirements between partners. This societal overemphasis on fidelity is contrary to natural law in my view. This is why so-called 'cheating' happens so frequently.

So by this statement your wife would be free to give herself to any man comes her way.Kudos.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by freecocoa(f): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2010
Eyah!op its a pity,please accept my heartfelt sympathy,what your wife did is very mean and evil,pregnant 4 another man in your house and is planning to abort, just let her go i pray God heals your wound quickly.BTW how long have you two been married?
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by pwiz(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2010
OP abeg go get M12 or ammo rifle(joking), Seriously u ought nt to be askin such nasty and foolish question xori to say.I hope u nt given her da fone? U knw wat? In the name of da Almighty,dnt accept any apology watsoever frm anybodi send herd to her doom right away(plz no harm on anyone) continue wit life shit happens, ALL THE BEST
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by violent(m): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2010
busygirl:

@violent why shocked shocked
@poster sorry, accept my sympathy, but this your wife is very wicked oo. 3years is a long time. Please call for a family meeting ASAP

cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by slinkky(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2010
let her go If she can get pregnant for her boss, she can also get infected with sti/hiv and pass it unto you.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by kwende(m): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2010
I FEEL THIS IS A COOKED UP STORY. NO MARRIED WOMAN HAVING AN AFFAIR WILL KEEP INCRIMINATING TEXT MESSAGES OF THE AFFAIR IN HER PHONE FOR UP TO 3 YEARS. ITS EITHER YOUR WIFE DELIBERATELY WANTS YOU TO FIND OUT OR YOU ARE JUST JOKING. HEAR HIM " i wish i hv a taste of pudding everyday because u r sweeter dan my wife. Pls do ensure u get rid of d pregnancy so he does not suspect and many more absurd text msgs."

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2010
kwende:

I FEEL THIS IS A COOKED UP STORY. NO MARRIED WOMAN HAVING AN AFFAIR WILL KEEP INCRIMINATING TEXT MESSAGES OF THE AFFAIR IN HER PHONE FOR UP TO 3 YEARS. ITS EITHER YOUR WIFE DELIBERATELY WANTS YOU TO FIND OUT OR YOU ARE JUST JOKING. HEAR HIM " i wish i hv a taste of pudding everyday because u r sweeter dan my wife. Pls do ensure u get rid of d pregnancy so he does not suspect and many more absurd text msgs."

Thank you. I dont believe the story either.A cheat cant be stupid to leave such msg on her fone.

At the same time, if the story is true, the text may be recent and they might have started dating her boss even be4 she got married.Any the poster might have been suspecting even be4 they got married
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by badesco(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2010
@kwende & nikkykay. D story is not a cooked up one as alleged by u both but a true story dat wil likely break a home. As 4 msgs, dis was neatly passworded wit her date of birth inside her Nokia Phone. I discovered it by going to Organiser -> wallet & afta many attempts, i finally cracked d code at around 2.am midnight. There i discovered the incriminating msgs. So it is real.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by member67023: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^^^ Super Story.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by carnal: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2010
@badesco,i feel your pain.my first advise is take the man's number or seize her phone,go show her family members (father) hv a meeting with him and tell him exactly what you feel (do you have kids?)definately the marriage is over but my candid advise is that dnt spill blood in any way cos you will regret your actions. we hv too much of pressure out there now and bad enuff your wife fell for this one.take heart man and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Dsense(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2010
OP.
Give your wife to lions for the breakfast . . . . . angry
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by nitrogen(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2010
oh! what a pity
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by harakiri(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2010
@Poster

This is the disadvantage of working class women. This kinda thing is more common that people care to admit.

@Married guys to working class ladies on NL

Believe it or not, if you have been married for at 5-8 years, there's a great possibility that your wife/wives have been romantically involved at least thrice and had sexXx with someone else at least once! ! !

Nuff said!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by jokingmary(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2010
3 years
This is serious shocked
This calls for a family meeting sad
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by apoti(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2010
Date the wife of her boss too undecided
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by stagger: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2010
apoti:

Date the wife of her boss too undecided

Supported. And make sure you start screwing other girls too, and if she makes noise, confront her with the texts. QED!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Rexlyne(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2010
cry Well i would suggest you leave everything to God, { Watch and see as the Law of Kama is set in motion} she would not go scot free,

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2010
Oh my God,dis is pure evil.women,nawa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! Am I Wrong Asking My Wife To Talk To Her Mum / Why Did You Finally Decide Character Over Beauty When Picking Your Wife / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.