Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? (1475 Views)

When You Hug A Girl With Too Much Make Up / When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) / How To Hug Your Girlfriend Properly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? by Tripleclick(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2015
What is the perfect way to hug a girl? Some guys hugs with d both arms around d girls shoulder So whats d perfect way
Re: What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 05, 2015
Hug her in front so your chest can squeeze her two oranges, then bring your hand down south and smooch those buttocks of hers
Re: What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 05, 2015
One arm round the shoulder. The other, Resting in 'paradise'.. grin
Re: What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? by Basildvalour(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2015
Shove 2 arms through the lower part of her bobbies straight to her back just ontop of the ASSetory region and push her a little closer into you wink
Re: What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 05, 2015
Na wa ooo. Weytin i no go read for nairaland... Like seriously, i never knew there is a perfect way to hug ooooo
hmmmmmmmmm feeding my eyesss.
Re: What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 05, 2015
Lemme ask ma grandfather, i saw him hugging a girlgrin
Re: What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? by Tripleclick(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2015
Basildvalour:
Shove 2 arms through the lower part of her bobbies straight to her back just ontop of the ASSetory region and push her a little closer into you wink
grin
Basildvalour:
bad boy #lolz
Re: What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? by Tripleclick(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:
Hug her in front so your chest can squeeze her two oranges, then bring your hand down south and smooch those buttocks of hers
and she replies with slap?? Whats next?
Re: What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? by Tripleclick(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2015
Bluestarry:
Lemme ask ma grandfather, i saw him hugging a girlgrin
HAHAHA
Re: What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 06, 2015
Tripleclick:
and she replies with slap?? Whats next?

It's clear that you don't have a good rapport with your girlfriend. ..

It's only a madman that would hug a total stranger like that and of course she would slap him...

How old are you? I can only try that with my girlfriend. ..

It's guys like you with deflated confidence that receives slaps from girls. ..

EricRichie
Re: What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? by Tripleclick(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:

It's only a madman that would hug a total stranger like that and of course she would slap him...

EricRichie
grin
EricRichie:

EricRichie
*all na slapping thinx* it dosent matter were u received urz
Re: What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 06, 2015
Tripleclick:
grin *all na slapping thinx* it dosent matter were u received urz

I have never been slapped by a lady.. .

Never ever..

EricRichie..
Re: What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? by Basildvalour(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2015
Tripleclick:
grin bad boy #lolz
I no bad o, nah true I talk o
Re: What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2015
Bring her to me,I'll teach u
Re: What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? by Osirimononaye(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2015
Just huge and cares her back that's all.

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! / REVEALED: Top 10 Reasons Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls / Practical Solution To Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.