Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Cbn Recruitment List Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cbn Recruitment List Is Out (11587 Views)

Finally Second List Of Nigerian Air Force NAF 2014 Recruitment List Is Out / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment List (2013/2014) / Ncs Recruitment List/ Interview/examination Notification Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn Recruitment List Is Out by manifest1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2009
Hi house,in keeping with my responsibility to this house,i announce to you that all is now set for the earlier postponed FITC/CBN test and the shortlisted names are now on the website http://www...com/. You can log on to to view your names,centres and S/Nos.
Re: Cbn Recruitment List Is Out by barry06(m): 1:35am On Feb 06, 2009
manifest1:

Hi house,in keeping with my responsibility to this house,i announce to you that all is now set for the earlier postponed FITC/CBN test and the shortlisted names are now on the website http://www...com/. You can log on to to view your names,centres and S/Nos.

Thanks Manifest.
The link was useful. However, i couldnt find my name despite receiving the earlier invitation.
Pls forum, is there anybody in similar situation?

YES WE CAN!!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Cbn Recruitment List Is Out by manifest1(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2009
Barry06,
What more can one do.We have to join have to help ourselves.
Go back to the link above,you will see a link to contact FITC in case of such problems
Re: Cbn Recruitment List Is Out by popsonbabs(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2009
i received the 1st invitation but i couldn't find my name on the new shortlisted list too.
Re: Cbn Recruitment List Is Out by richmind2: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2009
Thanks for your good work!
Re: Cbn Recruitment List Is Out by mus(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2009
I applied for senior manager security with code no 101.however i could nt see this code in the list .can any one in the house help me out?
Re: Cbn Recruitment List Is Out by Ijem(f): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2009
Hello Wonderful people!!

Can someone assist me with the code for those that apply for accounting officers

Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Get These Unique CV Samples And Compare Them To Yours! / NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing / 5 Signs Of A Good Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.