Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed (800 Views)

Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 05, 2015
Hi i am directing this question to our ladies. How would you
like to be approached for a relationship by a guy. there is a
need to know this so that the [size=16pt]guys in the house will know the honourable way to go about it.[/size]
Re: To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by femzysticks(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2015
Keys to a range rover SUV won't be bad
Re: To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 05, 2015
femzysticks:
Keys to a range rover SUV won't be bad

lols, what about helicopter?
Re: To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by femzysticks(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2015
Jezcallmeshaxee:

lols, what about helicopter?
Am not after money grin
Re: To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 05, 2015
femzysticks:

Am not after money grin
I beg make i hear... My area babes confirm am say money comes before love...
Re: To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by obiZEAL(m): 11:21pm On May 05, 2015
give em ur atm card and the pin....their urz for life.
Re: To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 05, 2015
obiZEAL:
give em ur atm card and the pin....their urz for life.

Lols, they just gonna kiss your chicks to blush colour, instantly
Re: To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by SweetyZinta(f): 11:37pm On May 05, 2015
grin hello Zinta,
am Salman, may i hv a word wit u?
Zinta: sure!
Salman: u see i just moved in2 dis neighborhood. I need a guardian angel i.e sum1 2talk 2. E.t.c Can u be my g/friend?
Zinta: oops! I hv one already but i can gv u a chance. I hope u r goin 2b a gentleman.

Fastforward 2 day2....
Brb pls
Re: To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 05, 2015
SweetyZinta:
grin hello Zinta,
Salman: u see i just moved in2 dis neighborhood. I need a guardian angel i.e sum1 2talk 2. E.t.c Can u be my g/friend?
Zinta: oops! I hv one already but i can gv u a chance. I hope u r goin 2b a gentleman.

Fastforward 2 day2....
Brb pls

Gentle indeed, she wants a gentle man that drops na, lols even giving you a chance.
Re: To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by ERCROSS(m): 11:42pm On May 05, 2015
SweetyZinta:
grin hello Zinta,

Fastforward 2 day2....
Brb pls

m sure Salman is a handsome guy...
Re: To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 05, 2015
ERCROSS:

indeed but nat gentle
Re: To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 05, 2015
Gently smiley
Re: To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:00am On May 06, 2015
Different girls, different needs.
And also, remember this: girls are complicated beings. One minute they want this, the next they want another
Re: To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by mulliga44(m): 1:35am On May 06, 2015
femzysticks:

Am not after money grin
then what are u after
Re: To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by mulliga44(m): 1:35am On May 06, 2015
femzysticks:

Am not after money grin
then what are u after
Re: To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by SweetyZinta(f): 11:36am On May 06, 2015
ERCROSS:

he exist only in my imagination. Salman khan (Indian actor) inspired d name
Re: To Our Ladies In The House.how Will You Like To Be Wooed by dnacrystal: 11:52am On May 06, 2015
Being wooed gives me internal body itches. I like a simple and direct approach.

(1) (Reply)

9 Reasons Dating A Mama’s Boy Is Better Than Dating A Bad Boy / Can You Receive 20 Strokes Of Cain For Your Spouse? / 10 Depressing Reasons Love Dies In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.