Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

She Stopped Talking To Him Because Of Her Subscription....advise Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Talking To Him Because Of Her Subscription....advise Pls (588 Views)

She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / I Asked Her Out, Now She Has Stopped Talking To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stopped Talking To Him Because Of Her Subscription....advise Pls by bilulu(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2015
Because I refused to pay for her monthly subscription she became angry with me and has didn't talk to me for 2 days after she subscribe. Does it mean she value the subscription more Dan the relationship cuz she said she did it for me not to refuse next tym....... mature advise please and no insult
Re: She Stopped Talking To Him Because Of Her Subscription....advise Pls by vizkiz: 7:12am On May 06, 2015
it seems she is the man of the relationship "she did it so you wouldn't repeat such attitude" Nawa o undecided
Re: She Stopped Talking To Him Because Of Her Subscription....advise Pls by alberto2k(m): 7:19am On May 06, 2015
Ordinary Subscription? undecided

make any lady try that ish with me. . . she'll tell me if relationship is a job or it comes with terms and conditions angry
Re: She Stopped Talking To Him Because Of Her Subscription....advise Pls by tosyne2much(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2015
New generation girls sha
Re: She Stopped Talking To Him Because Of Her Subscription....advise Pls by richidinho(m): 7:38am On May 06, 2015
Yeah....she value the subscription more than the relationship

Pack out of her houz

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Him Because Of Her Subscription....advise Pls by mulattoclaro(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2015
Typical hungry and lazy nature of a Nigerian girl. When did a relationship become a job opportunity that came with terms and conditions? How are you even sure that's not even part of the reasons she decided to date you in the first place? One of the reasons why I don't take any of them serious. I'll disown any son of mine who marries a Nigerian girl cos they're all parasites.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Him Because Of Her Subscription....advise Pls by Nobody: 7:44am On May 06, 2015
alberto2k:

make any lady try that ish with me. . . she'll tell me if relationship is a job or it comes with terms and conditions angry
cheesy cheesy
Re: She Stopped Talking To Him Because Of Her Subscription....advise Pls by Nobody: 7:44am On May 06, 2015
alberto2k:

cheesy cheesy boys are not smiling!

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Him Because Of Her Subscription....advise Pls by Nobody: 7:48am On May 06, 2015
You are not in a relationship my brother. You are running a poverty alleviation program. Free yourself

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Him Because Of Her Subscription....advise Pls by Feranchek(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2015
One word for this sharp guy biko.. cheesy grin cool

Re: She Stopped Talking To Him Because Of Her Subscription....advise Pls by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:07am On May 06, 2015

You should be glad you got a parasite of your back, dude. Move on to the next female.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Him Because Of Her Subscription....advise Pls by eyeview: 9:25am On May 06, 2015
There are some things that baffle me when I see people bringing it up for advice. My first thought is ususally 'are you that dumb?'.
I don't believe that someone who claims to be an adult capable of being in a relationship can bring this up for advice.
Do you really need advice to know that you should be making plans for an emergency exit from that relationship? Are you under the illusion that she loves you for who you are? Open your eyes!
My Brother, be a step ahead and back off.

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope With A Nagging Wife / Lover Boy Who Dated 17 Women At The Same Time Has Just Been Arrested For Fraud! / Why Did You Break Up With Your EX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.