Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State (19667 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by anonimi: 11:44am On May 06, 2015
Where is philips70

philips70:

The PDP reserves the right to rigging in Nigeria. They are very jealous in this aspect. Any other party is just a pretender to that title. No arguments. We have a million clips of this on Google.
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Nobody: 11:44am On May 06, 2015
alaoeri:
Make una tell Liebaran make he go chill for one side, Change is all we want.
See this graduated thief Wetyn u buy wey u come they ask for change?

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by dmostcheerful(f): 11:45am On May 06, 2015
we are not blind, we all knew they rigged, i wonder the sort of change they will offer us.
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by hammedroyabat(m): 11:47am On May 06, 2015
Maku sef won talk !..
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Intendy: 11:47am On May 06, 2015
arsetalks:
You said he provided evidence. In this write up, where is the said evidence?
I was even looking for the evidence until I saw one labaranmakuonline.com abi na dot.dog

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by anonimi: 11:47am On May 06, 2015
naijainfogalery:
this is why we need electronic voting. all this rubbish must stop

What is the literacy rate in Nigeria?

How many children are out of school?

Why do we BLACK like doing the last things first
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by adedejisy: 11:48am On May 06, 2015
It seem this man is suffering from Fever,may be I will send iya monsura to take care of him....lol
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by alaoeri: 11:48am On May 06, 2015
lasstropinky:
See this graduated thief Wetyn u buy wey u come they ask for change?
Guess i graduated from your school of thiefology & besides you are my supervisor, ode tongue
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Helkayklassic(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2015
If ur boss that employ u could call u a liar, then how do u want us to believe d crap u r saying...Next pls.
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by PassingShot(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2015
deltalife:
APC lost gubanatorial in many states, but just because Buhari won, people feel there is no need for trasnsparency again

If the election materials be re-examined, the secrete acts will come to light.

Yes at the bold. And PDP will lose many states to APC thereafter. cool

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by bettercreature(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2015
You PDP TAnoid has no choice than to cry for the next 4 years

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Nobody: 11:51am On May 06, 2015
alaoeri:

Guess i graduated from your school of thiefology & besides you are my supervisor, ode tongue
Dumb
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by M4gunners: 11:57am On May 06, 2015
Thank God he is not a PDP candidate. An APGA is bearing withness. Somebody will come out here to praise Jega just for nothing.
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by victorazy(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2015
Jega and APC did the business
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Pita99(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I thought rigging was the exclusive preserve of the PDP only, does APC rig too shocked shocked shocked

Its not just possible cos that's buhari's party
hahaha I love ur Sarcasm grin
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by kennyblac(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2015
Your president once told us that corruption is not stealing. So rigging here too is not a crime
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari can't be blind to see the pictures of the Almajiri underaged voters that returned him to power.
you talk rubbish my friend. The burden of proof is on you TANoids. Go to court or shut the hell up

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by ikombe: 12:11pm On May 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
[b] That's buhari's party
that is the main reason why it is possible undecided
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by terzurum5(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2015
How can you win when you said 19<16. Now how can you win when the "PDP Mathematics" states that 'The candidate with the lowest votes wins and the one with majority votes looses.
It is what a man sows that he shall reap. Labaran please stop crying, cry cry baby.
The rigging machine you planted while in PDP has now turned against you. Go and sleep. There is change and the wind of change is here. You better welcome it or relocate to Niger or Chad. SAMBISA Forest may still be a good option.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by anibestlala(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I thought rigging was the exclusive preserve of the PDP only, does APC rig too shocked shocked shocked

Its not just possible cos that's buhari's party
no be small thing o.after Buhari would stylish exonerate apc by claiming electoral irregularies were in the south south and it's not acceptable. I wonder if he would prosecute the soldiers and under age children his apc men used in the last elections. so much for change
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by alaoeri: 12:18pm On May 06, 2015
lasstropinky:
Dumb
D1ck head.
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by 0sadel(m): 12:32pm On May 06, 2015
Who is labaran u asked. Na ur fada oga beta dan anything to come out of ur family now and 4eva. APC messed up in Nas. Nas is one of Apc bad eggs. U asked hw GEJ won there come make we show u if u can move a step eva in ur life. Na poverty de worry u wan dey talk nonsense. U say next thread pls. Why becos APC is shit here. I will be waiting 4 those of u that will cry back home in shame wen GMB is done with you. Silly messed traitors. Do u know where ur fada is from. Nas has already lost thousands of ppl in al-mashit bid for power. The injuries in ppl's heart here will fellow u all home. The heanvy heart we carry here will be ur's to keep. U come here shamelessly to speak cos u support APC hope u die in sleep just the way a lot of families did not wake up here. Stupid.............
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by dotna(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2015
The plot thickens
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by PStacks(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2015
Labaran Maku should better hide the small money he has left and stop making noise.
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Mosaku147: 12:45pm On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari can't be blind to see the pictures of the Almajiri underaged voters that returned him to power.
you might be right,but my question to you is this.did the under aged voters show you their thumb printed ballot paper before you reached your conclusion they voted for Buhari? How did Jonathan get over 200k votes in Kano,400k votes in kaduna and 98k vote in katsina without under aged voters voting for him?ibeg park comot for road.this una argument about under aged voters no hold water because una no no who dem vote for.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Praktikals(m): 12:47pm On May 06, 2015
zendy:

I have a sneaking suspicion that Buhari would have lost this election if it were not for the underage voters that may have been used in the election. It beggars belief that some Northern states had more voters than Lagos. Just how did many northern States,some in Boko haram infested areas, achieve over 90% PVC collection?
use your head, that's why its there!
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Nicur: 12:50pm On May 06, 2015
Any empirical evidence? angry
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by luckman20(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2015
This labaran Ehn!
Nigga's got sugar coated mouth even during his time as minister for in information
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by gbishman: 12:54pm On May 06, 2015
DO what PDP does best! go to court. hahahahaha have a piece of ur own medicine
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 06, 2015
I'm very disappointed with GEJ for this Maku affairs, the northern oligarchs are not comfortable with a christian so they rigged in an UNKNOWN to fly the PDP flag and they allowed Maku to rot to pay for his sins of challenging Buhari as Minister of Information.

Maku will still come out victorious

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Chitumu: 12:56pm On May 06, 2015
zendy:

I have a sneaking suspicion that Buhari would have lost this election if it were not for the underage voters that may have been used in the election. It beggars belief that some Northern states had more voters than Lagos. Just how did many northern States,some in Boko haram infested areas, achieve over 90% PVC collection?
let talk about akwaibom, delta and river.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu / James Ibori Leaves UK Prison In December - The Nation / Jamilah Tangaza Declared Wanted By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.