Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) (13253 Views)

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Emir Lamido Sanusi At The Hajj Pilgrimage In Mecca (Photos) / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 06, 2015
True story about Yoruba Nation because they are lazy set of people....

But all I need na my dream land.... Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Rose2014: 6:49pm On May 06, 2015
wadetaw202:

I guess you have been dead for decades and you just came to love today. If not, you would have heard about what the Yorubas want. We never seize to tell the whole world that we need true federalism and resource control. It is actually your flaaaathead tribe that is CONFUSED. Today, you will shout Biafra and tomorrow, you will say something else. You bunch of parasites were jubilating when MIDDLE BELT said they want Igbo's to stay and not run away when book haram was threatening. Yet, few days before, you were crying for Biafra! Which one do you people actually want? To stay as part of Nigeria or to separate as Biafra? Even your governments in gully-erosioned and landlocked alaigbo are hunting down MASSOB. Yet your thoughtless lots will come here shouting Biafra like bunch of demented souls. If your eediotic selves actually wanted Biafra, why haven't you all vacated other parts of Nigeria and just go home? Of your bunch of fools are serious about Biafra, why were you collecting gabbage of signatures when the Nigerian cardiologist based in US threatened Igbo's? If you are not bunch of EMPTY chest beaters, why were you shouting blue murder when fashola casted some of you back to your gully erosion, like monstrous clothe? The question should be posed to you foooolish, eediotic, money-slave flaaatheads:]WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT?

I wish I could make a sense out of this post so I can reply but I found no sense in it except insults everywhere cheesy

So bye

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by wadetaw202: 6:56pm On May 06, 2015
fritiyo:
south n east watch u back n let prepare against the future evil that might arise cos of Yoruba n Hausa greed.

The only future you pple have is to get out of Nigeria and form your Biafra. If not, you will remain dead politically in nigeria. And do you know why? The Hausa's will always vote out the kafirs, especially if that kafir is from south south or southeast.
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by wadetaw202: 6:58pm On May 06, 2015
Rose2014:

I wish I could make a sense out of this post so I can reply but I found no sense in it except insults everywhere cheesy

So bye

Like I wrote, I knew you would be too confused and demented to give any reasonable response.

Goodbye, messir half-wit flaaathead.
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by wadetaw202: 7:05pm On May 06, 2015
alfred5:
True story about Yoruba Nation because they are lazy set of people....

But all I need na my dream land.... Biafra!

I feel your pains; the Yoruba's voted out your candidate. I understand that it can be painful. Are you residing in the southwest or north? Then you are lying about your dream. If you are serious about the day-dream, you would have moved back to gully-erosioned and landlocked alaigbo with all your family members. I mean, don't just talk about Biafra, begin to live Biafra. How can you do that? By leaving other parts of Nigeria today and going back to Biafra. If you are not doing that, then you are an empty barrel making empty noise, as usual.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 06, 2015
wadetaw202:

I feel your pains; the Yoruba's voted out your candidate. I understand that it can be painful. Are you residing in the southwest or north? Then you are lying about your dream. If you are serious about the day-dream, you would have moved back to gully-erosioned and landlocked alaigbo with all your family members. I mean, don't just talk about Biafra, begin to live Biafra. How can you do that? By leaving other parts of Nigeria today and going back to Biafra. If you are not doing that, then you are an empty barrel making empty noise, as usual.

I guess you are perfect in copy and paste? I have seen you with this same reply ...

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by wadetaw202: 7:09pm On May 06, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

happy by being slaves to the NORTH?
IN other news vice president seat is like a PERSONAL ASSISTANT POST!
Yorrobers we fit count their deeds since time imoriver........
obasanjo....... na Yoruba
olabode george.........na Yoruba
tafa balogun...........na Yoruba
ffk.........na Yoruba
buruji kashamu nko.........he ish a yorrober oooooooo
theif-.nu-bu na........a yorrober.....
these are amongst top ten thieves in NIGERIA!

You forgot to mention deziane madueke, ibori, amechi, Stella odua, mama piss, et all. I guess your flaaaathead was too compressive on your reasoning area to recall their wonderful deeds of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by wadetaw202: 7:11pm On May 06, 2015
alfred5:

I guess you are perfect in copy and paste? I have seen you with this same reply ...

How does that change the fact that your tribe is a bunch of confused and empty chest beaters? Eeediotic flaaaathead!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 06, 2015
wadetaw202:

How does that change the fact that your tribe is a bunch of confused and empty chest beaters? Eeediotic flaaaathead!

I feel your pains e-lord.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by wadetaw202: 7:16pm On May 06, 2015
prettyrosiemua:
The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians. From the drug traffickers in the east to the militants in the south, the street touts/area boys in the west and the boko boys in the north. We can only move forward once we realize its a general problem and not a problem with a specific tribe.
NB. I'm not Yoruba. I dislike the ones on naira land.

Disliking someone is your choice and you have the right to it. That doesn't mean you are better than those you dislike; you may even be worse than them.
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by wadetaw202: 7:17pm On May 06, 2015
dokyOloye:
Yorubas were clamouring for regionalisation during d last national conference.
But now,its one Nigeria by force for them.
If they hear Biafra,they will start convulsing and abusing.
And why is that?
Cos their son is now d VP.

And I understand why you are so embittered; because your son is nowhere!
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by wadetaw202: 7:19pm On May 06, 2015
Chiaka:
There Master have spoken so they not gonna respond to this thread grin

And you the eeediot will want to comment; because your life is empty without southwest.
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Ephemmm: 7:20pm On May 06, 2015
Rose2014:

Does it matter when it was said?
The truth cannot be changed sweetie
Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria.

I agree with the poster that said they're very easy to convince. See how they're behaving now because of ordinary VP position that has little or no weight. Asking the north to keep the rest of the positions.lmao
The way they follow follow any rich man or a man in power eh, if he says they should eat poopoo, they won't question it.

Now they're defending every move of Buhari with their blood cheesy even when it's not true. Buhari set to implement dress code in Abuja, they say it's ok cheesy Even if Buhari Islamises Nigeria, Yorubas will still say it's ok cheesy
See them having orgasm yesterday cos of a statement credited to Soyinka, yet the same man has denied the statements.

There is god o

If you are not the solution, you are part of the problem. All I see in your post is agony or lamentation of looser. Have you seen any Journalist dressing like this on CNN? See how this Journalist put GEJ under temptation during his electioneering campaign: he crossed his legs throughout the interview as a result of his inability to control his erecting John Thomas, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by mulattoclaro(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2015
If this is coming from a hausa man that's to say it's true. The Yorubas are well known noise makers and chest beaters. I remember during my brief visit to Oyo when a guy was raving and ranting when we were playing football. He wanted us to stop playing. When I approached him and asked him why, the next thing the guy started shouting ah emi emi. It was just one slap from me that settled that guy's matter. Till I left that area he never opened his mouth again. I made him realize that I'm from south south and not south west. We are not boasters. Yorubas are naturally cowards. If you meet 10 the one that can even do shitt are not up to 2.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Rose2014: 7:26pm On May 06, 2015
wadetaw202:

Like I wrote, I knew you would be too confused and demented to give any reasonable response.

Goodbye, messir half-wit flaaathead.
Your post is not sound enough to be confusing
It was just plain senseless and that's why I couldn't respond. Sorry about that

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Rose2014: 7:32pm On May 06, 2015
Ephemmm:

If you are not the solution, you are part of the problem. All I see in your post is agony or lamentation of looser. Have you seen any Journalist dressing like this on CNN? See how this Journalist put GEJ under temptation during his electioneering campaign: he crossed his legs throughout the interview as a result of his inability to control his erecting John Thomas, I swear.

We're saying the same thing.
Even if he Islamises Nigeria, Yorubas will still ok it afterall hijab covers better than any other dress code

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by wadetaw202: 7:47pm On May 06, 2015
Rose2014:

Your post is not sound enough to be confusing
It was just plain senseless and that's why I couldn't respond. Sorry about that

When someone's head is too flaat, he sees senseless where there is sense. Thoughtless and confused flaaathead.
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by wadetaw202: 7:50pm On May 06, 2015
alfred5:

I feel your pains e-lord.

I am not confused, neither am I an empty barrel chestbeater like your tribe. So, I've got no pain. It is you that has the monopoly over painful feelings, cos, your tribe is confused and you are empty chest beaters.
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Rose2014: 8:02pm On May 06, 2015
wadetaw202:

When someone's head is too flaat, he sees senseless where there is sense. Thoughtless and confused flaaathead.

In a whisper* When will ur post ever make sense biko?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Rose2014: 8:04pm On May 06, 2015
wadetaw202:

I am not confused, neither am I an empty barrel chestbeater like your tribe. So, I've got no pain. It is you that has the monopoly over painful feelings, cos, your tribe is confused and you are empty chest beaters.

See d way you're ranting all over this thread in frustration cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by CyberWolf: 8:04pm On May 06, 2015
Olufhemy:

When I read things like this,coupled with the fact that I have lived in the east,I can reason that the easterners will never understand d working of the west.
The west is far ahead,fear no one,& convinceable by none. In my opinion,I will say the east will keep seeing it dis way so long as they keep to their pepetual bias.
instead of you to vent ur frustration on SLS, you are lumping the Igbos in..what concerns Igbos with what sanusi said? angry

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Rose2014: 8:05pm On May 06, 2015
CyberWolf:
instead of you to vent ur frustration on SLS, you are lumping the Igbos in..what concerns Igbos with what sanusi said? angry
Don't u know Yorubas have bn afraid of calling out their slave masters since 1897

So they'll find a way to turn it around n blame igbos cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by wadetaw202: 8:20pm On May 06, 2015
Rose2014:

See d way you're ranting all over this thread in frustration cheesy

Do you know the hallmark of frustration? It is inability to know exactly what you want. Your tribe is confused, empty and dead politically. These signs are strong indications of frustration... Half-wit flaaathead!
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by 4stylz: 8:25pm On May 06, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
We Yorubas are the problem if this country.
Oya, igbos, wetin u wan do?

Nothing...

Just the usual chest beating and threat thrown all over the place.

We will continue to cause u sleepless night...

Get this, we give u wat u want...you either live with it or die from it... cheesy

And werin una go do? Foolish idiot that hide behind a computer and spill sh*t from your gutter mouth

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by wadetaw202: 8:27pm On May 06, 2015
Rose2014:

Don't u know Yorubas have bn afraid of calling out their slave masters since 1897

So they'll find a way to turn it around n blame igbos cheesy cheesy

When pa Alfred rewane, wole shoyinka, obasanjo, gani fawehinmi, lateef jakande, Adams oshiomole, fela kuti, Abraham Adesanya, and other sensible Nigerians were fighting against the military, whate were the steupid and thoughtless empty chest-beating igbos were doing? They were hiding behind ojukwu's pant.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by 4stylz: 8:28pm On May 06, 2015
prettyrosiemua:
The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians. From the drug traffickers in the east to the militants in the south, the street touts/area boys in the west and the boko boys in the north. We can only move forward once we realize its a general problem and not a problem with a specific tribe.
NB. I'm not Yoruba. I dislike the ones on naira land.

Thank you; I am not Yoruba nor igbo; but the Yorubas on nairaland are just troublesome

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2015
4stylz:

And werin una go do? Foolish idiot that hide behind a computer and spill sh*t from your gutter mouth
guy, park well abeg.

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by 4stylz: 8:31pm On May 06, 2015
Adekorya:
SS/SEe are the one receiving the highest money allocation because of crude oil

But still majority of their states is lacking behind wen compared to SW states in term of development despite the fact that our allocation is nowhere near their own.

because majority of their leaders are nothing but thieves that only enriches their pocket.

And instead of them to attack their thieves leaders with criticism they will be shifting the blame to other regions.

Recounting the ordeal of the past and blaming the dead Awolowo is all what they relied up.

Funny enough they will be Praising the man who lead them to slaughtered and brought upon them destruction which they are yet to recover from.

But they shld knw the more they continue living in the past The more backwardness will continue to befall them.

Even their so call Hero that lead them to slaughtered knw fully well that Nigeria federal system will never give room to secession on easy term.

Please name one west states that is developed (lagos)? Lagos is only like that because of combine effort of all Nigerians from the south, west, north. So keep quite... even the so called lagos is not considered a developed place

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Olufhemy(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2015
CyberWolf:

I simply replied what I quoted,not SLS's old opinion.
My interest was in correcting that notion,not the topic.
So chill
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Olufhemy(m): 9:35pm On May 06, 2015
4stylz:

Please name one west states that is developed (lagos)? Lagos is only like that because of combine effort of all Nigerians from the south, west, north. So keep quite... even the so called lagos is not considered a developed place

Who is talking pls
It goes without saying,that the west is CITY & the East,VILLAGE.
I live in the east.
Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by ChimaAdeoye: 10:50pm On May 06, 2015
One of the worst human vices is being a JUDAS.
Imagine if we didn't have Yorubas in Nigeria?
Nigeria would be more or less like Ghana which multi ethnic yet peaceful

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999) by Chiaka(f): 8:44am On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

And you the eeediot will want to comment; because your life is empty without southwest.

the other way round grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-presidential Candidate, Pere Ajuwa, Dies / APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) / Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.