Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity (14863 Views)

Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / 6 Type Of People I Met At D Filling Station During Fuel Scarsity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 06, 2015
Currently there is fuel scarcity in the country due to oil marketers bills not paid and as a result, there is hike in transport fare, hike in food and commodities and business activities going down.

Going to filling station in order to get fuel, I have observed different categories of people whom are;

The Frustrated ones

Mere looking at their face show it all. They shout, complain, keep mute and display other ingredient of frustration @ period of intervals.

The Sweet Tongues

They hype the filling station attendants and station managers with sweet sword hailing them as the best thing that has ever happened to their life.

The Beggars

Category of these people pray before hitting filling station. They beg fuel attendants and station staff. They look remorseful and can cry a river in order to get fuel.

The Big men

These set of people come with military forces to purchase fuel using veto power.

The Black market guys

They load countless number of keg and bribe the station executives to be favoured.

The Lousy ones

Their noise is louder than bass speaker. They make noise @ any slight thing and behave like touts.

The troublesome ones

These category of people are stubborn, inhumane, cheats and cause trouble when they come to filling station. When they come with their kegs, stylishly disrupt the keg queue and put theirs in front of the fuel nozzle.

The Quiet ones

People like me cool. I barely talk when I go to filling station. My business there is to buy and leave.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by jamex93(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2015
as for me, e depend on my mood

i fit show make i just dey look

and i fit show make i start dey para

this FTC na good night

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by mperoakeem(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2015
The braggers... They brag on everything as if na their papa get the filling station say if they no get fuel ⛽ they go scatter everywhere only for them not to get and 'jejely' waka home with leg

3 Likes

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 06, 2015
Okay.. .

And it was the same Ngozi Okonjo Iweala that told us our economy was booming...

EricRichie

4 Likes

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 06, 2015
mperoakeem:
The braggers... They brag on everything as if na their papa get the filling station say if they no get fuel ⛽ they go scatter everywhere only for them not to get and 'jejely' waka home with leg

Bros U dey mind those category of human being grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by holicalpha(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
9. The Attendants

10.The Hawkers

11. The Rokiatus- these ones go there to flaunt Shiiiit for Yanshh.

- Valar Moghulis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Feranmicharles(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
This topic on FP again

2 Likes

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Princenady(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
the story tellers

They entertain people with different news and stories that you wont even know when it gets to your turn to buy. This category of people have information about everything and even gives news more than news casters. They exaggerate events and talks in a way that would attract everybody.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by mytime24(f): 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
cheesy

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
bb

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by SleekyP(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 08, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by babamadiba(m): 10:43pm On May 08, 2015
Let's see if I can make it on ftc
Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Tbillz(m): 10:43pm On May 08, 2015
Pikin of meat seller, feeding on bones. #SayBabaTillMandelaRiseAgain
Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by lampardizik(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2015
Booking space wink
Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 08, 2015
Feranmicharles:
This topic on FP again

Similar ones don hit FP before?

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by jjwaterfalls(f): 10:44pm On May 08, 2015
Dis topic again

Modified: to d guy above me yes....there was a similar one just last week.
Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by demmy0325(m): 10:45pm On May 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Cutest9gerian(m): 10:45pm On May 08, 2015
..Like if you are Patiently w8ting 4 Buhari to assume office nd end dis mess

3 Likes

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 08, 2015
d

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 08, 2015
The pocket pickers

Vote MzLaurel for Miss nairaland 2015
check her out here:
https://www.nairaland.com/mzlaurel

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by RobinHez(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2015
Those who go there to dance shoki! grin

but this thing has hit fp b4 na

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by adewaletb3(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2015
Okay

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Demmzy15(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2015
Me sef na quiet guy for filling station @Op, I don't know what's so hard to settle down and buy fuel! Nigerians?! na only God go helep us o!

OK na, embarassed

GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by allanphash7(m): 10:47pm On May 08, 2015
I hate Jonathan

Ask me why?
Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by jamex93(m): 10:48pm On May 08, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by letsbet(m): 10:48pm On May 08, 2015
L

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by gatiano(m): 10:50pm On May 08, 2015
A troublesome character can easily change your quiet category within 30 seconds. All he/she just need to do is to put his/her keg right in front of yours. give category 9 to that.

or when the ones with veto power push you out of queue to the last person, that na new category wey go funny. because your face go just dey priceless.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 08, 2015
oo

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Feranmicharles(m): 10:51pm On May 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Similar ones don hit FP before?
abeg nxt to comment,sud pls ans dis qstnangry

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Feranmicharles(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2015
RobinHez:
Those who go there to dance shoki! grin
but this thing has hit fp b4 na
abeg help me tell this wristwatch osad

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by seedorfg(m): 10:54pm On May 08, 2015
what about the pick pocket, when everyone start rushing to make his keg on the first line

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! / Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! / 2022: A Year To Be Extra Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.