Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics (21673 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. / Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Schematics: 5:50pm On May 06, 2015
I am proud to be Igbo. We are everywhere! Yinka has been silenced and he was fast to disclaim a comment credited to him.

This Doctor is in trouble. Nobody messes with the Igbos.

Lets drink to that.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 06, 2015
seunmsg:

You and your folks are the silly and hypocritical ones here. The doctor in question has denied the statement and apologised about the comments he made during the Oba of Lagos Lagoon speech crisis. Still, you guys won't let the matter die down. What do you and your people want to achieve by ruining the career of a very successful fellow Nigerian? Your brother that I quoted earlier even said on this forum that the president of Nigeria should do nothing for the entire Yoruba race during his tenure and we did not crucify him for that statement. So, why are you folks hell-bent on bringing down the doctor for a crime you and your folks are also guilty of? You hate Yoruba people, he hates igbos as well, so, what's the big deal here? This matter has been over flogged. If this is not simply a matter of hate and jealousy, then you and your folks should leave the doctor alone and move on to something worthwhile.

You cannot deny a statement with valid screenshots
He didn't make any apologies,he gave excuses,they are not the same
That is why this is happening
If he is innocent he has nothing to fear.This is going down legal channels

If an Igbo man makes threats against your life please take him to court or use whatever legal avenues possible to show your disdain
And don't stop an Igbo man for utilizing the same rights

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by chacoonder(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2015
IGBOS..always in the news for the wrong reason. A kì ún gbó re ní lé ikú.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 06, 2015
Schematics:
I am proud to be Igbo. We are everywhere! Yinka has been silenced and he was fast to disclaim a comment credited to him.

This Doctor is in trouble. Nobody messes with the Igbos.

Lets drink to that.

Proud cannot even describe it
A sound warning has been sent to him and others like him
[size=18pt]Let the chips fall where they may[/size]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2015
babyosisi:

Sunny Biko what day did this take place?
Today?

It was on the 4th of May.
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2015
MugabeRobert:
I have insurance of 5 ibo people that I will eliminate should anything happens to this man. And I shall upload their gory photos on the Internet.

Seun, Lalasticlala this guy deserves a life ban.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by GboyegaD(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2015
PenSniper:

Shut the duck up if you had nothing better to say.

Grow up oga and quit been naughty.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Schematics: 6:03pm On May 06, 2015
My fear is that the doctor is likely going to lose his licence.

Justice prevails in America!

babyosisi:

Proud cannot even describe it
A sound warning has been sent to him and others like him
[size=18pt]Let the chips fall where they may[/size]

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by simpleseyi: 6:04pm On May 06, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Whatever! Between March and May this year, their oba, the film director, Ariyo and Soyinka have openly insulted the Igbo nation. Enough is enough!

It is not enough, we are just starting. For as long as you Igbos continue displaying your senselessness, we Yorubas shall continue putting you where you actually belong - in the zoo.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by weyreypey: 6:05pm On May 06, 2015
Chiaka:
E just start , he hasn't seen anything. He thinks it ends in making careless speeches. Doctor my black yansh!
God help you all that anything happens to that man...

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by MugabeRobert: 6:05pm On May 06, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

LWKMD. Life ban? I have more than 200 active monikers here.
Infact, I have over used this one. Time for it to retire.
Watch out for zulu names.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by luvmijeje(f): 6:06pm On May 06, 2015
babyosisi:

It's amazing how silly you folks sound and don't even realize it
Do you sincerely believe Ariyo's statement should have attracted no comments whatsoever or reactions from Igbos?
Do you folks really expect us to be that stupid?
This is very insulting
Why is a protest against a man named ariyo for his foolish utterances a protest on the Yoruba tribe
Is he speaking for your tribe?
Then go ahead and admit so openly
I just hate your herd mentality,honestly
babyosisi:

It's amazing how silly you folks sound and don't even NG realize it
Do you sincerely believe Ariyo's statement should have attracted no comments whatsoever or reactions from Igbos?
Do you folks really expect us to be that stupid?
This is very insulting
Why is a protest against a man named ariyo for his foolish utterances a protest on the Yoruba tribe
Is he speaking for your tribe?
Then go ahead and admit so openly
I just hate your herd mentality,honestly

Keep shut, you this shameless woman........ Who the heck don't know your antecedent on this section? If not that when God was sharing shame, he jumped over you.......are you not suppose to open a new moniker to make all this your holy holy speech. Are you better than Ariyo?

@post, they have the right to protest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by weyreypey: 6:06pm On May 06, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

For speaking his mind.... I have a worse plan.... But not for the media.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by weyreypey: 6:08pm On May 06, 2015
babyosisi:

You cannot deny a statement with valid screenshots
He didn't make any apologies,he gave excuses,they are not the same
That is why this is happening
If he is innocent he has nothing to fear.This is going down legal channels

If an Igbo man makes threats against your life please take him to court or use whatever legal avenues possible to show your disdain
And don't stop an Igbo man for utilizing the same rights

Legal?.... Ask Oshogbo Igbos

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by weyreypey: 6:10pm On May 06, 2015
Afam4eva:
I've noticed this aggressiveness of Igbos in recent years and as much as i feel they take it to the extreme in some cases, i think the premise should be commended. I think all Nigerians should adopt this behavior. We need to call out people who have made provocative comments irrespective of the person's tribal or religious affiliation. If we allow things like this to go unquestioned, other people will think it's okay to make prejudiced statements.

Bad news... Yoruba do not fight like the Igbo
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by ndcide(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2015
Personally, I support this move.
1, What Dr, Ariyo did is wrong in all ramifications
2, He is mature enough to say such rubbish, but not mature enough to apologize.
3, those who ought to condemn his actions are supporting him or downplaying it simply on the ground of ethnic solidarity. (FACT! even if they don't agree)
4, The same set of people said all kinds of rubbish when some Igbo won election in Lagos. They were so aggrieved about the success of another person. That's who they are.
5, Some persons are playing the ostrich on the matter claiming the guy is indispensable as he is trained everywhere. The guy is just one of the numerous qualified doctors in USA. There are lots of doctors more qualified than him all over. I know some of them. He is not indispensable.

The doctor Ariyo is a chronic bigot with horns on his head. Americans should avoid him like a plague .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by weyreypey: 6:11pm On May 06, 2015
babyosisi:

Exactly
And since this one happened in a land that is intolerant of calls to kill or harm others ,let them make an example of him and send a message to others.
Even if nothing happens eventually,I assure you he will be shaken vigorously by this .

Shaken? I pray he's sacked so I will be justified
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by micktoxin(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2015
cramjones:
This is enough!!!! They should let go! This doctor will NEVER harm an Igbo life. All I see here is suffering Nigerians in America who are jealous of the success of another Nigerian! This is insanity!

And before you continue with your useless demonstrations. Dr Ariyo was trained in University of Ibadan, Howard University, Harvard University and Johns Hopkins, he can't be taken away like that! Go get to work and be successful like him. Nigerians must stop the hate!

-CramJones
Touche. The protest seems like a red herring, almost like there is a hidden agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 06, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by weyreypey: 6:13pm On May 06, 2015
django1:

Igbos makes worse statements on the internet everyday but you jealous cun.ts just wants to bring him down. But e ti poto.
I pray they succeed
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 06, 2015
luvmijeje:

Keep shut, you this shameless woman........ Who the heck don't know your antecedent on this section? If not that when God was sharing shame, he jumped over you.......are you not suppose to open a new moniker to make all this your holy holy speech. Are you better than Ariyo?

I like you and I want to fcck you. kiss
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Twistaray(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2015
Yeeboo always crying of marginalisation everywhere dey be.
cheesy grin grin

Even in obodo amelika!!!

The only time you find yeeboo unifying it's when they are/feel threatened by SW/North.
What's this fear within yeeboo as a tribe gan?

Make una fix una home first nah

Why on earth would this be seen among igbo race??

I have listen severally to igbo songs.. Which Whenever they to talk about igbo people, they will only mention ANAMBRA, IMO and ENUGU... Am

The worst part is the Gospel singers are also doing the same.... You will be listening to igbo gospel music , they will be praying to God ""Gozierem ndi onitsha, Gozierem ndi IMO, ENUGU na ANAMBRA state nine" "

WHY are they disregarding us ===EBONYI and ABIA

HAVENT WE CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF IGBO RACE grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by francizy(m): 6:16pm On May 06, 2015
weyreypey:

Bad news... Yoruba do not fight like the Igbo

So you mean to tell me that the doctor and this dude I quoted below are/were just chest beating?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

MugabeRobert:
I have insurance of 5 ibo people that I will eliminate should anything happens to this man. And I shall upload their gory photos on the Internet.

I love this thread, enough jabs flying here and there... tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Ralphlauren(m): 6:16pm On May 06, 2015
luvmijeje:

You dey mind that nursing assistant?

She's nairaland number one female bigot. A "mother" with kids the oldest over 18yrs yet she's got no iota of shame. embarassed embarassed

Now she's asking for evidence of her hate posts. Imagine!! So she thinks there are people as jobless as she is that will waste their time going through her over 16,000 posts on this forum to dig out her hate comments/posts towards the yorubas and especially the hausas.

I don't understand how a "wife and mother" that's fast approaching 40, will rack up so many posts on nigeria village square and rack up so many posts on nairaland.

What's happening to the nursing agencies in US? Them no dey "shear" shifts give this woman? Abi care homes don finish for houston? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by weyreypey: 6:17pm On May 06, 2015
babyosisi:
I am so proud of my people!!!
We don't suffer witches and wizards to live
Fantastic!!
Seun Lalasticlala please redefine the word threat!
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by francizy(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2015
LagosDecides15:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2382953_ibohead2_jpeg6e1e3360d31feb703febf660b2379281

Hehehehe, I love this pic.. grin

Cracks me the 4k up whenever I see it.. cheesy

My head is almost like that tho... tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Twistaray(m): 6:18pm On May 06, 2015
tensazangetsu:
I think every yoruba and hausa person should listen to one radio broadcast of radio biafra so much hate speech there. This doesn't make any sense, there is freedom of speech and everyone is entitled to his own opinion. If igbos are going mad over this then I wonder what will happen if every other tribe listens to radio biafra. Don't judge people based on reputation but based on their personality. Lastly am an igbo boy from bende in abia state before any mother.fucker quotes me to say rubbish.

Hmmmm wink
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by weyreypey: 6:19pm On May 06, 2015
MrPresident1:
Maybe we should just let the Biafrans have their country. See grown up jobless men.
This handshake is getting beyond the elbow.
Nothing must happen to Dr. Ariyo.
I sincerely pray the Igbo succeed in bringing harm to the man....
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Ralphlauren(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2015
babyosisi:
I am so proud of my people!!!
We don't suffer witches and wizards to live
Fantastic!!

If anything happens to that doctor, trust me, you will be one of those that will be held responsible for it.
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by Chigold101(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2015
tinuolababy:
Joblessness
abi o

Eburu ozu onye ozo, odika ebu ukwu nku...

Such is life
Re: Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics by luvmijeje(f): 6:26pm On May 06, 2015
Ralphlauren:

You dey mind that nursing assistant?

She's nairaland number one female bigot. A "mother" with kids the oldest over 1yrs yet she's got no iota of shame. embarassed embarassed

Now she's asking for evidence of her hate posts. Imagine!! So she thinks there are people as jobless as she is that will waste their time going through her over 16,000 posts on this forum to dig out her hate comments/posts towards the yorubas and especially the hausas.

I don't understand how a "wife and mother" that's fast approaching 40, will rack up so many posts on nigeria village square and rack up so many posts on nairaland.

What's happening to the nursing agencies in US? Them no dey "shear" shifts give this woman? Abi care homes don finish for houston? undecided

My brother I tire o........imagine Babyosisi the numero uno hate speech agent spare heading the fight against hate speech........... Well there's nobody God cannot use.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari / Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal / Kirikasamma Local Govt Bans Men, Women From Meeting At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.