Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) (28818 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message / Timaya Steps Out In Style / D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 07, 2015
mtchewww....
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Petra23(f): 10:41am On May 07, 2015
Hardwork pays wen you have the opportunity at d right time.u can be hardworking but until the opportunity to showcase what you ve got comes,all u ve is struggle.God should favour us by giving us the opportunity to excel.
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by jossy26: 10:45am On May 07, 2015
shaddi:
Work hard and become a leader, be lazy and become a slave.

Source: https://instagram.com/p/2TADvQnIb_/
#shoro niyen
That means my bricklayer go be the next president, Na God dey do am oo, work smart and know what to overlook
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by ochestraone(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2015
u think hard work pays,,,i have 13 songs and could not make money from it due to no marketer or promote... So what will u say about me.. Forget it.. It is by grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by xtervaganza(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2015
shaddi:

dear Timaya, working hard alone won't get you anywhere in life

Jose Mourinho once said he works hard, work well and need a lot of luck
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by skyps(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2015
Does he think is hard work that takes him where he is now? Many people worked far harder than he did yet they are no where close to where he is now. Please someone should advise him to be thankful for the favour of God upon his life instead of making thoughtless statement
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Orikinla(m): 11:51am On May 07, 2015
[size=18pt]I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.
◄ Ecclesiastes 9:11 ►[/size]
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Summer1(f): 11:54am On May 07, 2015
Wuuworld:
babe,ur boobzz no be here o!! Feel like laying my head on it.##Oluwa endorsed milk industry.

IDIOT, ur mama
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Summer1(f): 11:56am On May 07, 2015
cochexky:
chai sorry ooo tongue to get mouth talk is not to get sense reason oo. just see your comment . kiss kiss kiss people a laughing at you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

U wey get sense, I don't see ur grammer
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Onwe101(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2015
Yustash001:
At times working hard doesn't mean someone will attain leadership post....
he is not directly refferin to leadership as u tink....he just meant been in charge....wen u av money odas wil serve and respect u...
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Tijay90(m): 12:02pm On May 07, 2015
I'm not saying "be lazy"...but I wonder why people jizz over such "bland" statements...I know many hard working people who are technically slaves,& I also know quite a few "lazy" bums who're just filthy rich & are "at the top"...if na hard work,there'll be so many billionaires on my contact list...I'll just say: "Be good at what you do".
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Ausra(f): 12:04pm On May 07, 2015
Hi I'm Angela and I'm one of the most popular fbt guru well known in other forums and I'm also an issue solver and you can count on me anytime any day
My purpose of creating this thread is to ask if it's illegal to post free brows tweak on nairaland cause I've got a whole lot of it which has been working for many months and wasting I don't want to enjoy them alone I want to share if you need anything or want to solve any android issue just whatsapp and I won't ask for money I'm only here to help its doesn't matter if I'm a lady thanks
zero,eight,one,two,six,three,two,five,five,one,
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by UyiIredia(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2015
shaddi:

Well, many leaders are lazy and many slaves work hard.
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:55pm On May 07, 2015
vheMa:
I love ukwu grin
Hmmmmmmm eat more meat grin
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2015
Billyonaire:
Many people do not know what hardwork means. No one should wish to work hard in 21st century. Singing funny songs on beats in never hard work like my village farmers, yet a musician makes more money. Village farming is hardwork, making music is NEVER hardwork, its smart work. Most wealthiest people are smarter than their contemporaries. How can you explain Steve Jobs who had no knowledge of programming become richer than all the programmers he controlled and he even cheated all of them out. What of Bill Gates, what they hell did he really know better than his colleagues. I have noted that hardwork paid until 20th century. In 21st century, you can lift all the blocks at building site, but you cant make money as a footballer who is having fun and getting paid, you cant be as rich as these people called Musicians, who can not even play piano or guitar yet are making money. So, my dear Timaya, its SMART WORK not HARD WORK.

German military General, Von Manstein:

“There are only four types of officers.

First, there are the lazy, stupid ones. Leave them alone, they do no harm.

Second, there are the hard-working intelligent ones. They make excellent staff officers, ensuring that every detail is properly considered.

Third, there are the hard-working, stupid ones. These people are a menace, and must be fired at once. They create irrelevant work for everybody.

Finally, there are the intelligent lazy ones. They are suited for the highest office.”

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by hoojay4(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2015
hard work is not the prominent key to leadership, you will become a leader if you are destined to be.... hard work only justify you leadership
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2015
Hello I am a programmer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. We are multimedia studio with a passion for telling African stories from an African perspective.
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by cochexky: 2:14pm On May 07, 2015
Summer1:

U wey get sense, I don't see ur grammer
Hahahaah go and seat down joor.
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by slimzzysweet(f): 2:30pm On May 07, 2015
daniel9202:
yea...thatz true!!!

wow.... F T C tinz...mehn
Igbos are like ; There are 2 lil black birds siting on d wall. nwannem peter, nwannem paul.
hhahahhahahAhhahhahahahaha
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Wuuworld(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2015
Summer1:

IDIOT, ur mama
#smiles,that is too harsh dearie...I meant no hard feelings....
Am sorry if I hurt u.
#kisses
#let love lead.
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Wuuworld(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2015
Ausra:
Hi I'm Angela and I'm one of the most popular fbt guru well known in other forums and I'm also an issue solver and you can count on me anytime any day
My purpose of creating this thread is to ask if it's illegal to post free brows tweak on nairaland cause I've got a whole lot of it which has been working for many months and wasting I don't want to enjoy them alone I want to share if you need anything or want to solve any android issue just whatsapp and I won't ask for money I'm only here to help its doesn't matter if I'm a lady thanks
zero,eight,one,two,six,three,two,five,five,one,
The Thunder that will fire u is still doing press up.......olee!! Thief
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Wuuworld(m): 2:41pm On May 07, 2015
bomasek:
U no even see d lips wey look like say she go sabi suck lolipop
I like looking beyond and very far down at one's manchester...
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 07, 2015
Summer1:
And howz that message powerful? Mtcheeeew

Abeg help me ask am. Mumu Nairalanders be like " true talk or Yea that's so true, am getting there" lolz
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2015
smvinreal:
Thats so true
It is oo my dear! U won't understand
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 3:45pm On May 07, 2015
Summer1:
And howz that message powerful? Mtcheeeew

It is Ooo!
U won't understand
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by bomasek(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2015
Wuuworld:
I like looking beyond and very far down at one's manchester...
I believe u.
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by bababuff(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2015
Timaya na Asari Dokubo junior brother?
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Summer1(f): 5:28pm On May 07, 2015
petkoffDrake:

It is Ooo!
U won't understand

Maybe you re yet to see people who died struggling.. I only pray for Luck..
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by Summer1(f): 5:31pm On May 07, 2015
Wuuworld:
#smiles,that is too harsh dearie...I meant no hard feelings....
Am sorry if I hurt u.
#kisses
#let love lead.

Spare me joor, u have a corrupt mind that's it.. It doesn't matter if u act innocent thereafter
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by MDJALO(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2015
What abt my oga orubebe, those dad means hart wk or smart wk, but eno easy 4 ezikel or to play music or sing oh guys
Re: Timaya Steps Out In Style With A Powerful Message On His Instagram Page(photo) by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2015
Working hard and smart......go ask wheelbarrow pushers na....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sandra Achums Welcomes Baby Boy In Germany (Photos) / Vogue Names Wizkid Nigeria's Best-Dressed Pop Star / I Go Dye Blasts INEC For Declaring Osun Election Result 'inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.