Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. (1271 Views)

If You Are Given Two Million Naira...... What Business Will You Invest It In / Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. / How I Actualized My Project Of $15,000 Trading Forex, Prove Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by kwaifa23(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2015
Please I need an ideal on what I can invest my money on. I have been thinking of all kind of investment to start e.g Banks stock, Web hosting, News Portal like Lindaikeji blog, Buying of Lands, or Going for my Masters In IT in Ghana. etc Please any genuine ideal. Waiting
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by andrewefe: 6:42pm On May 06, 2015
have u tried investing it in forex......it can give u a sure and guaranteed 20 - 30 %returns. send a mail to me on andrewefe@yahoo.com for more advice
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by IGALA4LIFE(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2015
This amount can buy 2 sound Toyota sienna mini buses to be used for transport. You could give them out on hire purchase or daily balance of 5k each. The market is there and begging for investors. The danfos that ply MMI Airport routes are been phased out for siennas so there is so much money to be made with sienna there right now. Do you mind buying one for me either on hire purchase or whichever option that suites you Sir. My contact is 08050382115
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by saibuhari(m): 7:19pm On May 06, 2015
IGALA4LIFE:
This amount can buy 2 sound Toyota sienna mini buses to be used for transport. You could give them out on hire purchase or daily balance of 5k each. The market is there and begging for investors. The danfos that ply MMI Airport routes are been phased out for siennas so there is so much money to be made with sienna there right now. Do you mind buying one for me either on hire purchase or whichever option that suites you Sir. My contact is 08050382115

This Igala4life is a scammer, dont transact any business with him.
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by IGALA4LIFE(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2015
saibuhari:

This Igala4life is a scammer, dont transact any business with him.

Why are you bent on tarnishing my image on this forum? Did I scammed you or anyone here on naira land or anywhere that you know. I am a jobless graduate looking for a legal means of putting food on my table and that of my family. Since you are the one sent my the devil to deprive me of my much-sought after need for survival God Almighty will take your source of livelihood from you very soon and you shall become poorer that a church rat. If i am what you claim I am, then let God punish me otherwise you will live to regret all your comments about me.
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by gr8david(m): 9:29pm On May 06, 2015
IGALA4LIFE:

Why are you bent on tarnishing my image on this forum? Did I scammed you or anyone here on naira land or anywhere that you know. I am a jobless graduate looking for a legal means of putting food on my table and that of my family. Since you are the one sent my the devil to deprive me of my much-sought after need for survival God Almighty will take your source of livelihood from you very soon and you shall become poorer that a church rat. If i am what you claim I am, then let God punish me otherwise you will live to regret all your comments about me.

Eheya! I understand ur plight Broda, I am sure d@ even ds guy who is trying to tarnish ur image is poorer than u, but lazy n won't try to do anything good with his time than to be antagonizing pple about.
But mind u, some of this pple who comes to NL and claims to own all d money in world bank, some of them can't afford to eat three times a day! They re most poor n attention seekers.
Finally, I guess u re an igala by tribe, from Kogi state! We ve every resources to engage every citizens of Kogi, if not for bad governing of ur money bag politicians (brothers) who believes in looting every resources that is available for the past 16yrs and some of you still don't want change than to eat eveything (mudu saka) because its government's (okoh Oba).............
See Aja-okuta Iron industry, Itape, Isanlu- comoumbite, tantalite and gold site, to mention few, Indians n Chinese will come n explored those recouces illegally, and youths in the community don't dare challenge them, because they ve settled Ogas @ d top
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by IGALA4LIFE(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2015
gr8david:

Eheya! I understand ur plight Broda, I am sure d@ even ds guy who is trying to tarnish ur image is poorer than u, but lazy n won't try to do anything good with his time than to be antagonizing pple about.
But mind u, some of this pple who comes to NL and claims to own all d money in world bank, some of them can't afford to eat three times a day! They re most poor n attention seekers.
Finally, I guess u re an igala by tribe, from Kogi state! We ve every resources to engage every citizens of Kogi, if not for bad governing of ur money bag politicians (brothers) who believes in looting every resources that is available for the past 16yrs and some of you still don't want change than to eat eveything (mudu saka) because its government's (okoh Oba).............
See Aja-okuta Iron industry, Itape, Isanlu- comoumbite, tantalite and gold site, to mention few, Indians n Chinese will come n explored those recouces illegally, and youths in the community don't dare challenge them, because they ve settled Ogas @ d top

Thank you sir. Your observation is very correct about me. We have been suffering in the hands of bad leaders in that state for so long. This fool keeps following me around on this thread.
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by engrgordon(m): 11:57pm On May 06, 2015
kwaifa23:
Please I need an ideal on what I can invest my money on. I have been thinking of all kind of investment to start e.g Banks stock, Web hosting, News Portal like Lindaikeji blog, Buying of Lands, or Going for my Masters In IT in Ghana. etc Please any genuine ideal. Waiting

hello friend, i will advice you to invest in property for safety and for the future, you don't need to rush to buy land anywhere you see. ensure to buy land in a fast developing areas. eg.i have a land at Iguruta area of ph @750,000/plot. rent at that environment is 150,000 for a bedroom flat per year. about 2 mllion naira can give u 3 flats of one bedroom flats in a plot of land. therefore, with 15,000usd, we can purchase a land, and erect 3 flats of 1 bedroom flats. you can become a landlord in oyigbo or iguruta area of ph. am a civil engineer, and into property development, you can contact me for further advice on property investment: 08157041104.
Engr Gordon. Double Integration services.
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by mrwilson(m): 11:59pm On May 06, 2015
Good evening.
Investing in something visible and realistic is an advisable idea or business to grab.
I am the Director of Operation in EMMYS OIL AND MARINE SERVICE LTD. The mentioned company is a fresh oil company that deals strictly on petroleum products. If interested we can accommodate your $15,000 for an investment that can yield you 5 million Naira profit in a time giving frame of 30 days. But before you invest, you can involve your lawyer to come sign an agreement with our lawyer which will be notarize in the court of law. After MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) has been signed and notarize, we will all be together as we proceed into action.

If interested you can reach me on 08135299348 and i will furnish you with details after which you can decide if to deal or not.
Thanks in anticipation
WILSON
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by mrwilson(m): 11:59pm On May 06, 2015
kwaifa23:
Good evening.
Investing in something visible and realistic is an advisable idea or business to grab.
I am the Director of Operation in EMMYS OIL AND MARINE SERVICE LTD. The mentioned company is a fresh oil company that deals strictly on petroleum products. If interested we can accommodate your $15,000 for an investment that can yield you 5 million Naira profit in a time giving frame of 30 days. But before you invest, you can involve your lawyer to come sign an agreement with our lawyer which will be notarize in the court of law. After MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) has been signed and notarize, we will all be together as we proceed into action.

If interested you can reach me on 08135299348 and i will furnish you with details after which you can decide if to deal or not.
Thanks in anticipation
WILSON
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by Angelstartups(f): 7:24am On May 07, 2015
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by Postivechange: 3:24pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=kwaifa23 post=33482695]Please I need an ideal on what I can invest my money on. I have been thinking of all kind of investment to start e.g Banks stock, Web hosting, News Portal like Lindaikeji blog, Buying of Lands, or Going for my Masters In IT in Ghana. etc Please any genuine ideal. Waiting[/quote
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by mcdc: 7:47pm On May 07, 2015
property is the best,
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by arote(m): 11:38pm On May 07, 2015
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by arote(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2015
let's help u fix it @14%(money market)
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by arote(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2015
let's help u fix it @14%(money market). 08114721260
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by farmer2016: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
partner in farming and invest on Tomato, Ginger and pennapple farming, you have nothing to loss. Agriculture is the best investment to give you 400% profit turn over in every harvesting period.
Re: I Have $15,000 Usdollar How Can I Invest It. by Bolaji21(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
kwaifa23:
Why don't you continue doing the business that earned you $15,000 (if it's legit)?

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Please, I Bought 10,000 Units Of Shares From Honey Well Flour Mills Plc / Started From The Bottom Now We Up!!!! / Cryptof- Fastest Growing Investment Program On The Internet Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.