Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. (2028 Views)

Y Spend All That Money, Invest Some / Nigerians Be Wise! Don't Keep Falling For Scam. Join Real Business. / If You Are Given Two Million Naira...... What Business Will You Invest It In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by hunkydory(m): 1:40am On Mar 28, 2016
If you have as little as $1 in your Perfect Money or Bitcoin or Payeer account, you can invest it in this great investment program and earn as high as 4.5% daily on your invested capital.
Check my signature for the website.
Register immediately to claim your space in the program.

Modified: I no longer wish to advertise the website. I made money from it without any downlines before bringing the program here to inform others. But the kind of response i am seeing here is not encouraging.
In every business there are losers and there are gainers. The way you do your business whether online or offline will determine if you will gain or lose.
One big mistake people make is leaving their earnings online in a website they have no control of. The money you leave online is not yet yours until you withdraw it into your local bank account.
So the tip i am giving you guys today is withdraw your money from the Internet as you earn. Don't stock it on the website no matter how trusted the program is.
When LIBERTY RESERVE, the world's most popular e-currency website suddenly closed down people lost money. I was one of those who didn't lose a dime because I learned long before that incident from my online business teacher never to leave my money online because websites will never give you notice before they close .
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by kickman(m): 2:21am On Mar 28, 2016
isholaodun58@gmail.com
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by iyky(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
iykylee@gmail.com
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by Spacey(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
The link isn't opening
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by omoruyivictory(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
omoruyivictory@gmail.com
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by archangel1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
donkidoss@yahoo.com
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by hunkydory(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by hunkydory(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by hunkydory(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by hunkydory(m): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by Enibeauty(f): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
hunkydory:
If you have as little as $1 in your Perfect Money or Bitcoin or Payeer account, you can invest it in this great investment program and earn as high as 4.5% daily on your invested capital.
Check my signature for the website.
Register immediately to claim your space in the program.

I want to put 100k in an investment company (don't have an idea of the company yet ), I also want to be receiving monthly from them. But I don't know which is best among. Please, I need your advice.
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by lovedappie: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2016
....justdappie548@gmail.com
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by hunkydory(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Enibeauty:

I want to put 100k in an investment company (don't have an idea of the company yet ), I also want to be receiving monthly from them. But I don't know which is best among. Please, I need your advice.
What is the name of the investment company you want to invest in and what advice do you need?. If you want to talk privately you can send me a PM and i will reply you.

Beware of those who condemn other people's business before advertising their own.
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by hunkydory(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by aisolae: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
why does the content of your site look similar to europoil.com. did you just copy and paste or what?
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by Dharey55(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
dotcomnamename:

I lost $680 to Atlantiv
it's so painful bro,i will never trust any HYIP program
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by alubert4real: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
herbert4all@yahoo.ca
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by dotcomnamename: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2016
Dharey55:
it's so painful bro,i will never trust any HYIP program

Yes ooo! but i just realised the strategy. I'm recovering my $680 gradually. grin ... Splitting is the best. grin
Re: Don't Keep Your Perfect Money, Invest It. by Soclose007(m): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
mcvey518@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Design And Develop Your Website At Your Pocket Cost With Us Here / MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance / Mute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.