Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Ever fall in love with a stranger? See woman searching for a stranger she kissed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever fall in love with a stranger? See woman searching for a stranger she kissed (646 Views)

How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day / Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever fall in love with a stranger? See woman searching for a stranger she kissed by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 06, 2015
True life story…

Funny!

It is no longer news that Barbara Tatge has long been searching for a stranger she kissed while running Boston Marathon this year – a campaign that generated nationwide attention in the US.
Barbara’s story:

“Before I could even think about what I was doing, my feet were making my way towards this tall, good-looking man,” Tatge told Today.com. “He was a great sport. There was no discussion about whether it would be a kiss on the lips or the cheek. It just happened to be a kiss on the lips.”

How did the search begin?
After the April 20 Boston marathon, Barbara’s daughter took to social media to try to find the man, who clearly left an impression on her mom.

News now:

News now, however, is that an unidentified woman who claims to be the man’s wife has finally written her. As for Barbara, she promised to kiss again, but only single men going forward! Click to read details and watch video… https://www.mazech.com/have_you_found_him%3F

https://www.mazech.com/have_you_found_him%3F

Re: Ever fall in love with a stranger? See woman searching for a stranger she kissed by temitemi1(m): 8:06pm On May 06, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ever fall in love with a stranger? See woman searching for a stranger she kissed by MRBrownJ: 8:42pm On May 06, 2015
silly story....this lady kissed a stranger during a marathon, and then afterwards she was looking for that man online, only for his WIFE to reply to her.
Re: Ever fall in love with a stranger? See woman searching for a stranger she kissed by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 06, 2015
Hahaha, love at first sight! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Can You Date A Sugar Mummy / He Feels Disappointed And Wants A Divorce! Must Read!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.