Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari (34383 Views)

Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari by Nobody: 6:29am On May 07, 2015
priscaoge:
What about throwback photo of his Cert? angry angry shocked

Visit Ask.com or go to court. No hard feelings
Re: 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari by Chirokusko: 6:31am On May 07, 2015
priscaoge:
What we saw there enough to qualify any person to any in any country, including my 9ja
Re: 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari by justi4jesu(f): 6:34am On May 07, 2015
olusolaj:
wao... so cute, most handsome guy in kastina indeed

hey u don spoil the pictures with this one. his present look is hmmmm lipsrsealedcheesy
Re: 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari by tabolaji: 7:10am On May 07, 2015
priscaoge:

U r still on this matter here? When your hero has moved on and ur lawyers don't have anything to stop him. Am ashamed on your behalf.
Re: 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari by MalcoImX: 7:49am On May 07, 2015
Seanixking:
That's the people General. Always Looking Agile And Fit. Can't Stop Loving This Man.
#Sai Buhari
I know Some people will scream and dance shoki if the make FTC, But Am Gonna Trek from Calabar To Abuja If I Get 200likes.
Seanixking, the Likes are at 203 now. I will add 1 now. So fulfill your promise. A man of integrity keeps his words.
Re: 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari by Umarmusa1988(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2015
Seanixking:
That's the people General. Always Looking Agile And Fit. Can't Stop Loving This Man.
#Sai Buhari
I know Some people will scream and dance shoki if the make FTC, But Am Gonna Trek from Calabar To Abuja If I Get 200likes.

guy u don pass 200 hope d journey don start
Re: 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari by Oballer: 8:19am On May 07, 2015
START TREKKING
Seanixking:
#Sai Buhari
Re: 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari by Oballer: 8:19am On May 07, 2015
He dead...
MalcoImX:
Seanixking, the Likes are at 203 now. I will add 1 now. So fulfill your promise. A man of integrity keeps his words.
Re: 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari by Seanixking: 10:06am On May 07, 2015
ellechrystal:
We don't want u trekking
Let Me Join The Trekinq Galore. Will You Join Me?
Re: 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari by MalcoImX: 10:37am On May 07, 2015
Seanixking:

Let Me Join The Trekinq Galore. Will You Join Me?
Joining you is not part of the promise. You didn't call for volunteers when you were making the offer. My Likes was given to help you realize your goal. It shouldn't be wasted.
Re: 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari by Seanixking: 10:41am On May 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Joining you is not part of the promise. You didn't call for volunteers when you were making the offer. My Likes was given to help you realize your goal. It shouldn't be wasted.
Need A Witness, Coz You wouldn't Knw If Am Trekking Or Not.
Re: 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari by championeh(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2015
I only looked for the tallest in the crowd and it was him.

Sai baba!

1 Like

Re: 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari by Orikinla(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2015
Fine man.
Re: 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari by benitwater(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2015
very tall man...GOD bless d general.is not easy to be tall,and handsome,at the same time a GENERAL, no be beanzzzzzz
Re: 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari by Fulaman198(m): 5:34am On May 08, 2015
Caracta:
He is really tall. See height. He should be a basketballer cheesy

He's a Fulani we must stand tall and proud. In any case, I'm extremely proud of him.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari by Mapletraks: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
1 President Elect Buhari with late wife Safinatu nd Children; Fatima, Hadiza and Zulaihat at state house, Dodan Barrack

2 President Elect Buhari with one of his daughters, Safinatu Lami Buhari.

3 President Elect Buhari then as a colonel @ d same time d Federal commissioner 4 petroleum Inspecting some oil fields

4 President Elect Muhammadu Buhari as a Federal commissioner for petroleum representing Nigeria at an OPEC meeting

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/status/595903071626092544

The Bayajidda clan...

These are very outstanding pictures!

Sai Baba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gelegele-gbene And The Ijaw, Benin Crisis – Before Edo State Burns / Buhari Suspends Modibbo Kawu On ICPC's Recommendation / Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.