Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. (60553 Views)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / Timipre Sylva's Convoy Obeying Traffic Light As He Arrives Yenagoa (Photos) / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by gbishman: 7:54am On May 07, 2015
leading my example
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by drnoel: 7:55am On May 07, 2015
Frankie9ice:

It's you who isn't getting the point of a leader leading by example.
Let's wait for 2 months into GMB'S Presidency, let's see that person whom they born well to float the rules of decency and the rule of law on our roads that GMB himself subjects himself to.
Change has truly come, and its here to stay!

U really think so don't u. Keep deceiving urself. We will be there at the beginning just like at the end. Remember it is not he that starts a fight that ends it.
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by Nobody: 8:01am On May 07, 2015
Mization:
At 4:37pm today, The President elect's motorcade was sighted patiently waiting for green light. Buhari means business and leads by example.

Pics below.

Cc Lalasticlala

please how did u know its buhari? I can't even see him in ur pics.
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by VickyRotex(f): 8:04am On May 07, 2015
eleko1:
cheesy grin Ntor tongue tongue*Run fi cova tongue*

embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by majesticSOJ(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2015
I guess won ntan yin ni, let him get there befor we Know what he have in stock for us
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by Nobody: 8:06am On May 07, 2015
Honeymoon is soooo sweet! Enjoy it GMB while it lasts.
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by stevenuam(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2015
Governor of Enugu dose it as well

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by anti9JA: 8:13am On May 07, 2015
Buhari can't have us deceived like his predecessors. People should be able to see beyond his propositions. The question is often asked, can a leopard change its skin ? To find out click the following link to tune in on the first chapter of the series Road To De-amalgamation which begins here
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by ibawon(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2015
Abeg wey that Guy wey dey like to shout "We want transformation not Change"do you see what our President is doing.Oya talk oo. This is Transformation & change join together. Sai Baba.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by delugajackson: 8:33am On May 07, 2015
There should be a law that prohibits incessant blaring of sirens by government officials in this country. That's going to make things a lot better. You wouldn't want to drive where someone like Patience Jonathan is passing with her long convoys. Every man is equal before the law. #Thumbs Up Baba.
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by Banter1(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2015
This is what role model should be like! GMB my ROLE MODEL.

GOD bless you my president.
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by Banter1(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2015
anti9JA:
Buhari can't have us deceived like his predecessors. People should be able to see beyond his propositions. The question is often asked, can a leopard change its skin ? To find out click the following link to tune in on the first chapter of the series Road To De-amalgamation which begins here
Shove it where the sun don't shine. You know what that means.
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by Nobody: 8:43am On May 07, 2015
write2obi:
wow shocked shocked what a big deal am so impressed undecided , am sure he is the first president to ever obey a traffic rule wow!
Pls is he president already? am just asking cos d last time I checked he's a president elect yet to be officially decorated cos there's still a sitting president...
if am wrong pls kindly correct me

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by bashydemy(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2015
write2obi:
wow shocked shocked what a big deal am so impressed undecided , am sure he is the first president to ever obey a traffic rule wow!
He is not the first but is he a rare gem, The first to do that is General Muritala Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by ckc(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2015
Pls all of u shld spare me said this said that.... why shouldn't he obey traffic rules? What is so special abt that needs commendations? Mtcheeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by ckc(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2015
Pls all of u shld spare me sai this sai that.... why shouldn't he obey traffic rules? What is so special abt that needs commendations? Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by Odaveboy(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2015
iyatrustee:
I hope that continues!

He should also ensure that no political office holder uses sirens angry angry the intimidating in unforgiving kiss
........HOPEfully
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by bashydemy(m): 8:55am On May 07, 2015
africanusvu:
And so wat,what is he supoosed to do when he aproach hold up?FLY?my friend look for another news
Some fools don't understand this, As a President elect he has 80% right to security detail and siren, He need 100% protection cos if anything happen to him Nigerian might boil. But acording to history that's who he is, He believe every citizen have equal right... so shut the Bleep up as we know what Nigerians go through when GEJ visit any state... You will even be ban from moving around the area and will be diverted to another route..
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by bashydemy(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2015
tit:
buhari should jump molue make we see.

this people go make me laugh like basket mouth!
hahaha look at this ewu, GMB don't need to jump anything, Security will clear the road even before he get to that point, Also that's the work of siren... So accept it GMB is the President Nigerians have been crying for..
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by harrysterol(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2015
write2obi:
IBB use to obey too
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by Intendy: 9:01am On May 07, 2015
new dawn in Nigeria leadership by example Sai Baba
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by tdayof(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2015
shikaan:
whatever this nonsense is!!! where is buhari in the picture fooooolllls.
Keep looking for him in the picture. Or you think because he is obeying the traffic rule, he is going to drop and start trekking? Some Nigerians are just shallow minded! .
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by ransomed: 9:19am On May 07, 2015
I can now see why some are shouting that Nigerians will start insulting GMB. We are in real trouble, because there will be no impunity and intimidation. I am missing PDP's era of "gra gra", beat traffic, parking anyhow and intimidating policemen with phonecall to their superiors, i mean oga at the top. Phew! this Baba is too disciplined and principled unlike Dr. GEJ that is dynamic and anything goes.
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by maestroz: 9:22am On May 07, 2015
liberty300:
What nonsense news is this? Sullivan Chime obeys traffic rules in enugu, obiano obeys traffic news in anambra...none of them made a fuss about the whole thing.

You guys are pathetic

i never knew you observed same way i did. afterall patience jonathan and GEJ obey traffic rules by causing gridlocks anytime they are in Lagos.
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by Nobody: 9:25am On May 07, 2015
Where is Mr Protection when you need him to comment
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by jibrilaminu003(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2015
Mization:
At 4:37pm today, The President elect's motorcade was sighted patiently waiting for green light. Buhari means business and leads by example.

Pics below.

Cc Lalasticlala

Each time I see this man, the more I become happy. You know why, because my vote was truly counted and not wasted. I believe God is happy with me for voting GMB/PYO
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by sapientia(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2015
he just did the right thing...
He cant jump traffic till he becomes president.
Personally.. i dont see any wonderful thing in this..
sue me
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by Nobody: 9:38am On May 07, 2015
Bevista:
Great, but what is the security implication of this. I'm not ready to loose this man just yet.

You are quite right....motorists are supposed to make way for high profile convoy such as the President, similar to how you pull over for an ambulance which is allowed to proceed through a red light once its secure! There are always exceptions to the rule....as long as it is done correctly.
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by asunaobi(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2015
What's the news here? He is human and a Nigerian just like everyone of us. He just got a new job as Nigerian President. If he fail to do a good job he will be sacked by Nigerians in the next election....with all due respect though Presido!
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by austinbrown: 10:09am On May 07, 2015
Let them swear him in first let me see if he will still do it, rubbish
Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by luckyboss(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2015
At the beginning the always behave obedient but as time goes on their full characters will be expose.
Don't mind politicians its their system.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. by write2obi(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2015
remember007:
Pls is he president already? am just asking cos d last time I checked he's a president elect yet to be officially decorated cos there's still a sitting president...
if am wrong pls kindly correct me
Am. Just being sarcastic wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) / Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.