Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match (30588 Views)

This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) / Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by seunlayi(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2015
ishowdotgmail:
It's with deep heart of sorrow that I announced
the death of an educator in KHE 200L named
Mayowa Alaran who died while watching d
Barcelona vs Bayern Munich match in Indy Hall
yesternight due to overcrowding......

So i learnt the University Health Services(JAJA
Hospital) rejected the Young Uite until he died.

Right now a protest is going on!!!!

May Almighty
God give his family d fortitude to bear his loss.
RIP Brother!

what a loss while merci and co are still alive
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by buJu234: 9:53am On May 07, 2015
u hardly see overcrowding of Nigerian youths listening to Business news; or Bloomberg business news or CNBC africa business news.

but u will see them watching EPL; champions league; Telemudo; Zee tv etc; and even dying sef...

tomorrow; they will come here and b shouting no job; Poverty every where; GEJ is a devil; APC full of scams etc...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by heywhyho(f): 9:57am On May 07, 2015
Right from me undergraduate level I hate visiting jaja for anything,the doctors there are close to quacks but I respect just one female doctor on low cut,Dr will give nurse instructions and the nurse will still be asking patients why are you sick, imagine a nurse telling a sick girl nothing is wrong with you tell mummy to cook soup for you and d girl can't even speak well! These are the set of nurses there, then some Dr's medication for all aliment is paracetamol. Jaja killing innocent students before independence.

1 Like

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Girltee1(f): 10:04am On May 07, 2015
Cetona:
cry So sad he died just like that.

A female PG student is said to have also passed away this morning in Jaja. Reports have it that she bled to death.

May their souls rest in peace.
Is this true? We haven't heard anything about the PG student tho.
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 10:07am On May 07, 2015
For Mayowa Alaran ! !!

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Lordbinsmar: 10:07am On May 07, 2015
buJu234:
u hardly see overcrowding of Nigerian youths listening to Business news; or Bloomberg business news or CNBC africa business news.

but u will see them watching EPL; champions league; Telemudo; Zee tv etc; and even dying sef...

tomorrow; they will come here and b shouting no job; Poverty every where; GEJ is a devil; APC full of scams etc...
you are a fool for what you said,is it a crime to watch football,it is a mere coincidence..couldnt he colapse in a lecture room.?why do people slump and die while walking on the street..the doctors are completly mad for what they did,they ought to save his life first,afterall he paid medical fee as part of his school fees.

1 Like

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 10:08am On May 07, 2015
heywhyho:
Right from me undergraduate level I hate visiting jaja for anything,the doctors there are close to quacks but I respect just one female doctor on low cut,Dr will give nurse instructions and the nurse will still be asking patients why are you sick, imagine a nurse telling a sick girl nothing is wrong with you tell mummy to cook soup for you and d girl can't even speak well! These are the set of nurses there, then some Dr's medication for all aliment is paracetamol. Jaja killing innocent students before independence.

some of the nurses are competent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by orppey(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2015
RIP bro, u'll always be remembered as an educator
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by sunkoboi: 10:45am On May 07, 2015
Jaja hospital management should take appropriate measure to ensure that their patient are attended to as early as possible as its take a long time for the potter to check for files and to push it forward to the doctor, considering the fact that the patient is in a state of discomfort.
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Cetona(f): 10:47am On May 07, 2015
Girltee1:
Is this true? We haven't heard anything about the PG student tho.
I read it on the SU Facebook page.
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 10:54am On May 07, 2015
why would a hospital reject him? afterall it was not a knife or gun wound!
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2015
Should av posted some pictures, but no photos was allowed to be taken
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Pearlyakin(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2015
I like dis protest,jaja nah ui bokoharam infact i dont like going there at all cos dem too slow.

1 Like

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by mignone(f): 11:26am On May 07, 2015
our health facilities in naija! i'm lucky 2 b alive cos I was once given a terrible welcome in a govt hospital afta an accident
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by davs11: 11:31am On May 07, 2015
RIP to Mayowa. hunter sola messed up with that speech so sad.
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by mmmmm1: 11:38am On May 07, 2015
How you can lock your phone to a single app with Lollipop’s screen pinning read more on www.pagereading..com
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by profem1(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2015
RIP to him. I'm just happy I don't have to go to class today.
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Davidchitah(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2015
Imagine Nigrerians making grave mistakes. his death cud have bin avoided if A and B did wht is expected of them.
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by simdam500(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2015
So sad, but why was he rejected?
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by tomsniel(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2015
The oyo express road has been blocked.. UI STUDENTS now playing football on the highway
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by DJMONACO(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2015
this is your chance to win!! register and earn cool cash!! http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate105177
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by ozo13(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2015
adeluk2000:
let us make our grievances known!!
join d protest at SUB by 7:30
a girl just fainted in one of the female halls(idia)
strange night
leaders of tomorrow cry
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Misterdhee1(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2015
R.I.P....Such a saddening case!!
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Thermythorpe(f): 1:53pm On May 07, 2015
Pple are just quick to blame.

1 Like

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 07, 2015
What has Barca given to the school in helping to send condolences to the family of the dead student? What a shame on f**king i d i o ts like that guy.
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by blezzino(m): 2:19pm On May 07, 2015
all4naija:
What has Barca given to the school in helping to send condolences to the family of the dead student? What a shame on f**king i d i o ts like that guy.
fool.. undecided
all4naija:
fool..
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by mrwiddy(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2015
frostland:
dem send am go sch him prefer match d place was overcrowded why don't he walk away abi if him no watch him no go graduate.RIP
heartless sadists,o n bo wa kan iwo na
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2015
Thermythorpe:
Pple are just quick to blame. D said guy was an asthmatic patient & not registered with d schl clinic JAJA... He was watchng ball in a stuffy rum.. He juz killed hmself

Don't just jump into conclusion Mr.Man......get facts right before posting anything here. The said guy wasn't an asthmatic patient, someone in Human Kinetic and Education department doing various sports right from his 100L days.

UI will av gotten d information during his clearance if truely he's suffering from any ailments.
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2015
The Deceased

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2015
Scene of Protest

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:08pm On May 07, 2015
The protest

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Lescott7(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2015
They should make it a peaceful protest so that there won't be another casualty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) / What Makes A Door Shake When Another Is Opened Or Closed? / Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.