Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match (30586 Views)

This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) / Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 07, 2015
First of all,Indy hall's common room is too small.The space that was supposed to be for the larger common room at C- block extension was given to deeper life by Odeshola the hall warden at that time.
Everyone just buried the issue since it was "religious",the fact being that deeper life's occupation of that place is illegal.
Moreover,Jaja needs to quicken their response to sick patients.No matter how ill you are,you have to sit and wait about an hour for anyone to attend to you.

To all students,get your jaja card @ 100L ,don't wait till you get ill.

Ex-Uite
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Zanga007(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2015
Rip mayowa alaran...but truth be said those jaja nurses and doctors are useless...even when they are sure you are fuc.king weak. they can tell you they are on strike , all sorts of nonsense. This is just too much to hold. Something must be done
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 07, 2015
blezzino:
fool.. undecidedfool..
You are the f**king fool! That proves the school is a hellhole where human beings cannot breathe. Primitive humans! Ptui! angry
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 07, 2015
I don't know why everyone is trying to Make Jaja the scapegoat. I was at Jaja today and the guy actually died before getting to Jaja.

You Indy guys are hypocrites. When that boy slumped and was suffocating most of you still continued watching football.

I think the protests should be because the ambulance didn't get to Indy on time and not because of nonchalance. Nonchalance was you guys fault.
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2015
oluafolabi:
I don't know why everyone is trying to Make Jaja the scapegoat. I was at Jaja today and the guy actually died before getting to Jaja.

You Indy guys are hypocrites. When that boy slumped and was suffocating most of you still continued watching football.

I think the protests should be because the ambulance didn't get to Indy on time and not because of nonchalance. Nonchalance was you guys fault.

hmmmmn Dr.Bolu are u sure of what u saying, cos everyone knows d guy was still breathing as at d time dy got to Jaja.

D same comment u posted above dts what d SU president said this morning that frustrated most students.

#RIP_mayowa
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by bealuv(f): 7:02pm On May 07, 2015
As far as i know,the only two people who have claimed that he died before getting to jaja are Hunter and Bolu.... it's really sad though... Let's be realistic, who would remember to take his friends jaja card when all he's concerned about is making sure the friend stays alive??.In my opinion,there should be a regulation that allows jaja attend to emergency cases with or without cards while still protecting the clinic in case the patient dies....

UI is what 67 years? Somethings just shouldn't be heard of in UI at this point... The school isn't really living up to the 'best' in 'first and best'..
Mayowa is gone though, there's nothing anyone can do about it anymore.... Prevention of a recurrence is the way forward....
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Leonyluiz(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2015
frostland:
dem send am go sch him prefer match d place was overcrowded why don't he walk away abi if him no watch him no go graduate.RIP

You phoolish gaan ooo... Shey na werin you suppose yarn be that...
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by temidayodamoye(m): 9:16pm On May 07, 2015
oluafolabi:

...bolu I dnt think d boy died bfor getting to jaja clinic...I knw katangites are faulty for nt acting wit immediate alacrity bt still,d boy was neva left alone wen he was suffocating,sum1 went to get a cab and d mbbs students in d hall were doing smtn dey call CPR (not sure abt d acronym tho) bfor d arrival of d cab,and all dat was after dey called d jaja clinic line...i heard hunter claimed d boy was dead bfor getting to jaja....so why was he going to all d halls last nyt dat students shud converge on SUB by 7:30am to protest against d negligence of jaja clinic dat led to d boy's death? I think he was jst trying to keep his head
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 07, 2015
olu77:

I like you. I can neither kill myself nor commit suicide while Mikel Obi lives to enjoy his russian babe grin

RIP to the dead
Did u read or hear dat he committed suicide?
Haba!!!
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by temidayodamoye(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2015
Eddyken:

Did u read or hear dat he committed suicide?
Haba!!!
....let dem be typing nonesense nd bliv dey r making sense...it's not deir fault now

1 Like

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by frostland(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2015
Leonyluiz:

You phoolish gaan ooo... Shey na werin you suppose yarn be that...
ur fada yansh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Attending A Public University In Nigeria / Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) / What Makes A Door Shake When Another Is Opened Or Closed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.