Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,843 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo (9895 Views)

Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. / Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics / Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by omonnakoda: 5:31pm On May 07, 2015
Duru1:

The jackass could only practice on the lily-hearted goons from the southwestern part of Nigeria.
But he is in Dallas which I gather is fully of Shiddybears,Shinydoos,HeekayShookyous and Hoonkyshees

1 Like

Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by BushidoBlue(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2015
yommyphresh:
In as much as i hate delving into issues like this, it's nauseating the way this group overflog issues. Right now, I'll be ashamed if I were an ibo guy...

Thank God you are not Igbo then...

The reason why racial tensions snowball out of proportion is because people keep quiet and do nothing. Maybe you will be comfortable if you are told by a prominent Nigerian that your tribe should be slaughtered or drowned. I am Igbo, I am not comfortable with that.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by fr3do(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
True to their nature no Yoruba person has come to the rescue of this barbaric doctor. Even publicly speak a word of support.

If an Igbo doctor called for the massacre of yorubas, I will be among those that will criticize him.
Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by wadetaw202: 6:15pm On May 07, 2015
It looks like the signature collection didn't work afterall
Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by Ruffychuks: 6:16pm On May 07, 2015
yommyphresh:
In as much as i hate delving into issues like this, it's nauseating the way this group overflog issues. Right now, I'll be ashamed if I were an ibo guy...
how can I blame u? jus dey talk rubbish from ur dirty mouth, so dey shld sit down n act like ntin happened den 2moro it blows up in dia face. dats ur mentality not diaz, u follow up an issue in d right time not wen its late. the handwriting is on d wall if dey fail to act in due time n it comes to pass, do u knw hw foolish dey will be considered? my man no dey think thru ur diick
Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by Ruffychuks: 6:26pm On May 07, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
True to their nature no Yoruba person has come to the rescue of this barbaric doctor. Even publicly speak a word of support.
how can dey u dey mind cowards, 2day dey say sumtin 2moro dey deny ever making such comment. as I dey so I just dey sip my origin dey wait to hear say dem don cast d 1st stone.
Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by omonnakoda: 6:36pm On May 07, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Thank God you are not Igbo then...

The reason why racial tensions snowball out of proportion is because people keep quiet and do nothing. Maybe you will be comfortable if you are told by a prominent Nigerian that your tribe should be slaughtered or drowned. I am Igbo, I am not comfortable with that.
Did he say that?
Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by coolitempa(f): 6:50pm On May 07, 2015
ekenedegreat:
remember wat you said o! Becos very soon your dr ariyo will deny everything and you will be among the pple that will come here seeking for apology useless yoloba monkey.

Shattttttuppp....and take ur ekene dili chukwu back to the erosion land....... grin...otherwise the lagoon awaits....you have been warned... grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by elopee3000(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2015
coolitempa:

Shattttttuppp....and take ur ekene dili chukwu back to the erosion land....... grin...otherwise the lagoon awaits....you have been warned... grin
see as u dey use tecno phone marketed in nigeria by igbo person the same phone u dey use dey insult igbo people if I catch u on the street now u will start crying like oladipo diya or adisa I might harm u young man be careful angry

1 Like

Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by demmie1: 7:39pm On May 07, 2015
He will continue to work and make his money there. Americans are not misinformed sentiment driven people they will see through the issue soon.
Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by zimoni(f): 7:44pm On May 07, 2015
and the comedy goes on

awada kerikeri unlimited

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by BushidoBlue(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
Did he say that?

In most cases silence over an issue such as this is taken as consent. In future more attacks follow both verbal and physical. It is better as a tribe or group you let your grievances known on time, besides if the situation was switched and a certain Dr Ikechukwu threatened Yorubas, believe me that I would strongly condemn such.
Rather, the question is, why is there so much support for Dr Ariyo's genocidal statement here on Nairaland, when even he himself has come out to deny the statements he made earlier?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by coolitempa(f): 8:00pm On May 07, 2015
elopee3000:
see as u dey use tecno phone marketed in nigeria by igbo person the same phone u dey use dey insult igbo people if I catch u on the street now u will start crying like oladipo diya or adisa I might harm u young man be careful angry

see this hungry ugly bush rat..... cheesy...at least i will not kill millions n run off dressed like a woman to Abidjan.... grin...and come back to slave for my enemies.... grin.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by remlurd: 8:17pm On May 07, 2015
Honestly, thesee people need an adviser maybe a legal one for that matter. A group of people Protesting angaint an individual? I don't know why they have always behaved so cheaply........this is gonna give the man more hype, when u abanodned ur jobs and hit d street under d sun protesting against a man who's working under another authority
Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by coolitempa(f): 8:26pm On May 07, 2015
we must end this scourge....from lagos.....Ibadan.......to my state Kano .....n sokoto.......all of 9jeria land....back to Biafra.... angry enough is enough... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by coolitempa(f): 8:27pm On May 07, 2015
remlurd:
Honestly, thesee people need an adviser maybe a legal one for that matter. A group of people Protesting angaint an individual? I don't know why they have always behaved so cheaply........this is gonna give the man more hype, when u abanodned ur jobs and hit d street under d sun protesting against a man who's working under another authority

iiboes have no shame....... grin....jobless crybabies...... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by tv05457: 8:37pm On May 07, 2015
oneeast:
Easy on him please..but that guy is a real i.diot! cheesy cheesy

Exactly. Nigga have been crying after I told he's an illiterate and not worth acknowledging. The stup1d cow is in such deep emotion. Lmfaoo.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by tv05457: 8:50pm On May 07, 2015
remlurd:

Lmfao one thing the medical industry in America cares about is reputation. The only ones immune are doctors that works in an abortion clinic. Ariyo is not one. The fact they even calling him a xenophobic, a nazi, etc doctor is going to catch him an ugly reputation. It's even written up there that many of his patients actually stopped to ask what was going on and joined the protest after hearing what he said. Also, watch the first video. There's only one car in the parking lot of that clinic...that's abnormal in most USA clinics.
They already hitting him where it'll hurt the most..his patients. His workplace will drop him if he continues to be a burden for them. Mind you, they already investigating him, now this protest loosing them patients just got included. If you are his boss will you still keep him considering similar to him exist thousands of foreign trained doctors looking for any type of medical job in the usa.

But you can Keep thinking the protest won't have an effect. grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by omonnakoda: 8:52pm On May 07, 2015
tv05457:

Lmfaooo one thing the medical industry in America cares about is reputation. The only ones immune are doctor's that works in an abortion clinic. Ariyo is not one. The fact they even calling him a xenophobic, a nazi, etc doctor is going to catch him an ugly reputation. It's even written up there that many of his patients actually stopped to ask what was going on and joined the protest after hearing what he said. Also, watch the first video. There's only one car in the parking lot of that clinic...that's abnormal in most USA clinics.
They already hitting him where it'll hurt the most..his patients. His workplace will drop him if he continues to be a burden for them. Mind you, they already investigating him, now this protest loosing them patients just got included. If you are his boss will you still keep him considering similar to him exist thousands of foreign trained doctors looking for any type of medical job in the usa.

But you can Keep thinking the protest won't have an effect. grin
How would YOU a complete nitwit know anything about anything?
Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by TheEqualizer: 8:54pm On May 07, 2015
Hahaha!

These jobless people will never join meaning protests that will better their lives (like the ones erupting everywhere in America right now) but will be glad to pull a successful man at a height they will never attain down.

Lost orangutans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by tv05457: 8:57pm On May 07, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

grin grin grin grin
Despite all the shouting on NL, not one even came out to show support to him. Even the doctor, despite all his threats against Igbos, when those Igbo men showed up on his doorsteps, the coward immediately called the cops. You'll think after all his threats, he would have turned to dr.hulk after he saw those men; instead he hides behind the police. Just cowards

1 Like

Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by tv05457: 8:59pm On May 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
How would YOU a complete nitwit know anything about anything?

Still whining and crying I see

grin grin grin Go get yourself a tissue paper

1 Like

Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by nwafuluozoh: 9:18pm On May 07, 2015
tv05457:

grin grin grin grin
Despite all the shouting on NL, not one even came out to show support to him. Even the doctor, despite all his threats against Igbos, when those Igbo men showed up on his doorsteps, the coward immediately called the cops. You'll think after all his threats, he would have turned to dr.hulk after he saw those men; instead he hides behind the police. Just cowards
grin grin. Sucks to be an onye isi nmanu.
Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 07, 2015
tv05457:

grin grin grin grin

No he didn't call the cops
When you sign up for a peaceful protest,they assign some city cops to the venue in case of incasity
Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by tv05457: 9:27pm On May 07, 2015
babyosisi:

No he didn't call the cops
When you sign up for a peaceful protest,they assign some city cops to the venue in case of incasity

So why did the article report that more cops showed up after the initial first ones? I thought you are only assigned two or three cops to monitor protest?
Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by eaglechild: 9:51pm On May 07, 2015
Jk210:
30 days protest undecided undecided undecided
Over a careless statement that has even been refuted?

To what end if I may ask?
That you wreck his finances and hope his white wife leaves him and takes his kids along?

And then folks will gather round hugging themselves& clinking champagne glasses for a job well done? undecided undecided undecided

Do carry on& don't forget to let us have the updates

This was like day one of the protests right?
Let us know how the 'protests' went today

People have to accept the consequences of their actions.

That is what keeps normalcy in the world.

If you commit a crime you get punished.

We all are shouting that the SA government did not do enough to curb xenophobia/genocide.

Well this is how it starts, from one verbose Oba to a talkative doctor, before you know it, it becomes norm.

That is why such actions must be vehemently discouraged less it turns into something monstrous.
Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by vodkat: 12:36am On May 08, 2015
Chigold101:
so they should to Nigeria to protest an incident that happend in the United Of America... Do you see how your brain works?

Dr Ariyo or whatever he calls himself works & lives in the state. Those guys are carrying placards in front of his office...

His days in that hospital are numbered, if you dont know. He will be sacked & he might be deported back to Nigeria & he will also lose his licence...

Am not happy the way things are turning out. I just wish they let him be... But somehow, somebody must be used as a sign to teach others like you to respect NDI IGBO.

U r a fool nothing can happen to him. As long as he did not endanger someone's life . Freedom of speech is the rule of law in america.

Also I hate 2 generalize but do certain Ibo even respect themselves talk less of others.

respect is reciprocal.

Of all d tribes in Nigeria (250) everybody has a problem with certain Ibo folks becoz of their disrespectful.nature
and ur there tying rubbish.

Ur suffering from illusion of importance

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by Eshinwaju: 12:44am On May 08, 2015
nna pipul get problem......Sai baba...... grin
Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by otr1(m): 1:27am On May 08, 2015
Some people have just signed up to waste 30 precious days of their short lives protesting against a single man...all for nothing! SMH
Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by Remarkable: 1:29am On May 08, 2015
babyosisi:
I can't imagine what he is going though
He brought it on himself sha
When the news media showcases it on the local evening news,na dat time the real shame go start
I hope his oyibo wife can handle this

The slightest or flimpsiest of things dey make oyibo people divorce, and I have a feeling that if this ish gets to that point where him face go dey flash for evening news... him wife and family go dey really embarrassed...
Re: Igbos In The Dallas/ Fortworth Embark on 30 Day Protest Against Dr Ariyo by Chigold101(m): 2:27am On May 08, 2015
vodkat:

U r a fool nothing can happen to him. As long as he did not endanger someone's life . Freedom of speech is the rule of law in america.

Also I hate 2 generalize but do certain Ibo even respect themselves talk less of others.

respect is reciprocal.

Of all d tribes in Nigeria (250) everybody has a problem with certain Ibo folks becoz of their disrespectful.nature
and ur there tying rubbish.

Ur suffering from illusion of importance
Brother wise man... what made me a fool? lolzzz
freedom of speech rules America and Americans love life so much...
1-No american will like to have any business with someone that has XENOPHOBIC mind
2-No body retains someone that sends his/her clients away
3-No matter how much you hate the Igbos... you can only run more than the Igbos when you run mad... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How DSS Submitted Two Contradictory Reports On EFCC Boss, Magu To The Senate / Oyetola Signs Anti-Open Grazing Law, Defaulters Risk One Year Imprisonment / NYSC Corpers Serving In Akwa Ibom State Get A Raise In Their Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.