Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Have You Watched This Video? Its A Must Watch For Every Nigerian! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Watched This Video? Its A Must Watch For Every Nigerian! (505 Views)

APC Embarrassed After This Video Leaked Online / Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video / Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Watched This Video? Its A Must Watch For Every Nigerian! by nwaanambra1(m): 1:44am On May 07, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16vubBIx-T0

Every Nigerian owes the country a duty to watch this video.

It briefly analyzed the history of this great country. You may download or stream it and believe me its worth every byte of your MB!

Based on History, it seems this country was never meant to succeed as one nation but some how we still stick together till date despite all the odds against us - that seems like a miracle to me.

After watching this video you may agree with me that we have all suffered and sacrificed greatly for the sake of this country - it doesn't matter if you are Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba or any one of the numerous tribes that make up this great Nation - BUT IF TRUTH BE TOLD, The Igbos have really suffered so much more than any other ethnic group in Nigeria - Time has proved beyond reasonable doubt that Fighting for the secession of Biafra is actually the best thing that would have happened to the Igbos - but nevertheless, since we couldn't succeed in that quest, and since time and tide has greatly overtaken the event, its for our best interest that we honestly begin to seek for our rightful place in this contraption called Nigeria.

This 2015 election despite how we see it individually, collectively it seems to be the best chance we ever had to make a collective decision that we want to survive!

This documentary has cleared so much part of our history that has remained fuzzy for me.

The most annoying part to me is where Gowon despite declaring the 'no victor - no vanquished' mantra still referred to the Biafran leaders who came to tender the surrender papers as "captured".

Another very interesting character in the whole saga is General Buhari - he seems to always come in to the scene when all hope is lost! it seems he has the best interest of Nigeria at heart right from the onset. The part am confused is the part where it was pointed out that Shagari initiated the 'Ghana must go' saga - i actually thought it was Buhari.

Another part is the role played by the western world - obviouly, they are more interested in the Nigerian contraption based on their overall benefit - it doesn't matter if their pursuit for profit spells doom for Nigeria and the sad thing is, they always find some Nigerians that will work for their interest!

THE SHOCKER IN THE WHOLE VIDEO IS HEARING FOR THE FIRST TIME THAT UNILEVER IS ACTUALLY THE SAME OLD ROYAL NIGER COMPANY!

NIGERIA WAS ACTUALLY ESTABLISHED AS A BUSINESS CONCERN WHICH WAS BOUGHT OVER BY THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT FOR A PALTRY SUM OF 865,000 POUNDS! NO WONDER THEY STILL SEE US AS THEIR INVESTMENT!

This is the best opportunity for GMB to do his very best to wipe out or drastically reduce the ethnic suspicion that has been the bane of our success as a nation since independence. truthfully, some leaders and individuals really deserve to be in our political hall of shame while some, their names deserved to be written in gold in our hall of fame!

FELLA ANIKULAPO KUTI - WHEREVER HE IS, MAY THE GODS OF OUR LAND GRANT HIM ETERNAL PEACE! cry

after watching this video, you will agree with ME that as a nation, WE HAVE SEEN the ups, the downs, the high, the low, and maybe the worst, but what we have not seen yet, IS THE BEST!

FINALLY, PLS DON'T COMMENT IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THIS VIDEO.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

cc: lalasticlala and the NL admins.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, His Obnoxious Administration And Broken Promises. / BOKO Haram: Wondering How Boko Haram Were Being Gradually Wiped Out / Breaking News: Multiple Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.